Sr. Principal, Business Consulting
- Currently leading a 9M Data Management, MDM, BI reporting and Analytics program with an onsite team of nearly 22 members working with District agencies, multiple COTS partners and service providing vendors. Led the overall program to implement DC health benefit exchange DCHBX www.dchealthlink.com within a compressed timeline and met ACA mandated production live date of October 1, 2013. The solution uses COTS products, provides all of the required critical reporting and analytics functionality, and has an operationally-ready exchange staff connected to the citizens and communities.
- Engaged with the key stakeholders to identify custom functionality in addition to out of the box OOTB features of COTS products. Implemented an ESB/SOA architecture which emphasizes standards-based interoperability between COTS products and with external data sources, including Federal Data Source Hub FDSH , commercial issuers using SERFF , and legacy systems.
- Defined timeline for delivery and support of the complex program and aligned pricing schedule by breaking down functionalities and features of entire program into three yearly releases with milestones. Provisioned for system maintenance, warranty support, IT help desk support and enhancement.
- Principal, Master Data Management BI
- Managing large engagement to deliver right value proposition on multiple master data-management transformation projects of budgets up to 8.2M for federal government agencies. Develop pre-sales proposed solutions, implementation plans, and business cases. Provide post-sales full life-cycle management of solutions to realize the business case. As client advisor, provide an engagement strategy, execution approach, risk mitigation and governance for large MDM projects.
- Manager, Business Information Management
- Devised an engagement strategy to realize the vision One Dean Way to produce and maintain common, global customer data. Created a common depository approach for authoritative customer records. Advised risk mitigation and rollout strategy to ensure consistent customer maintenance processes across Dean regions and appropriate control levels were employed without slowing customer-facing processes. Employed a centralized customer MDM repository that propagates common customer fields to OTC systems and prevents local users from overwriting global values.
- Improved the visibility of customer's performance across internal and external, finance, and distribution hierarchies.
- Empowered a Customer Data Governance organization to make critical business decisions based upon customer data.
- Increased the portability of customer records across OTC platforms.
- Senior Engagement Manager
- Led transformation team performing a 32-week enterprise assessment for PNC Bank post merger with National City Bank. Developed the business case for enterprise-wide transformation initiative to create a Product Master as an initial Master Data Management effort.
- Studied PNC and National City bank existing product lines and provided recommendations for the optimal method of merging two different product lines as well as implementing a master Product Master.
- Created a Business case that quantified the business benefit along with an impact analysis and an enterprise-wide product master implementation strategy.
- Independent Contractor
- Facilitated procurement of resources to manage IT Projects and also oversaw and mentored them during the project execution. Led a project team developing custom real estate valuation software and a BI application to monitor IT systems operations.
- Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company.
- Enterprise Information Management Program Delivery Manager,
- Led projects as big as 12.5 with a team size of up to 39. Project scope included simplified returns and exchange processes, robust receipt look-up capability, integrated tech check applications, and integrated item master and dot com integration. Led project auditing initiatives, identified major defects inherent in the process and system through root cause analysis, and devised improvement strategies. Collaborated with representatives from Finance, Quality Assurance, Engineering, Logistics, vendors, and customer's functional departments in a cross-functional metric environment.
- Led and deployed a successful 6M custom returns application for Best Buy's EDW and MDM within two years the U.S. version of the end-to-end solution was piloted in April 2008 with a chain-wide rollout completed by Fall 2008. Created and implemented change requests of 150,000.
- Implemented improvement plans to increase enterprise-wide, return system efficiency.
- Onshore Information Management Delivery Lead,
- Supervised, deployed and rolled out delivery of third-party and historical-load subject areas. Mentored the client's data architect and Data Quality team. Defined and established enterprise-wide, data governance processes. Established data management protocol and obtained executive approval. Collaborated with database administrators to implement designs. Supervised coding and testing of ETL by the offshore team and assisted in loading metadata properly in compliance with quality standards.
- Implemented a 9M global central data repository. Enabled Accenture to obtain an additional 80,000 in revenue and created a new business opportunity for Accenture with AG Edwards.
- Identified and created charters for additional data governance and quality projects DQ compliance and data lifecycle management that archived continual improvements.
- Set the design standards across the enterprise and established offshore development capabilities.
- Saved 160 work hours and 15,000 in monthly expenses through eliminating redundant processes raised awareness of the client team on existing, broken DQ processes and educated the client on industry best practices and process alternatives.
- Produced processes that allowed the client to track and document aggregate tables, business transformation rules, and subtotals. Customized standards to suit financial services.