- Over 7 years of Technical, Business & Analytical experience in implementing business applications in Insurance, Banking, Health, Services & Sales industries.
- Experience in Requirement gathering, Business Analysis, Quality Analysis, Enterprise Analysis, System Analysis and Software Testing.
- Excellent Ability to communicate and work collaboratively with business analysts, testers, developer, database administrators and interface designers in the overall enhancement of software product quality.
- Expertise in writing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Use Case Specifications, Functional or System Design Requirement Specifications (SRS).
- Experienced in Unified Modeling Language (UML) including, use cases, activity diagrams, ER Diagrams, process flow diagrams, data flow diagrams using MS Visio, Tableau and Rational Rose.
- Applied Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) for object - modeling techniques to analyze the functional requirements for the system.
- Expertise in performing Process Analysis, System Analysis, Use Case Analysis and design.focused on System and Data architecture, design and implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of Online Analytical processing.
- Extensive experience in building Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) environment using SQL Server.
- Understanding of Identity Federations, Access management & Single sign on concepts.
- Experience with Banking (Retail and Customer Banking), General Insurance, CRM, E-commerce and Services.
- Strong experience in Application packaging including Cloud Computing environment and IT infrastructure and management teams.
- Strong experience in Data profiling in Relation to Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Development.
- Experience in facilitating Joint requirement planning (JRP) sessions with business user group, conducting Joint application development (JAD) with IT groups and conflict management with project team members.
- Well versed with Data warehousing using tools like Teradata Oracle, Cognos etc.
- Experience working with business users, SME and senior management.
- Translated business requirements into technical and functional specifications for the development teams to implement the CML Applications. Plus Configured selected CML software
- Experienced in defining scope, providing estimates, setting project timelines, and initiating relevant change requests (CR) using Clear Case and Clear Quest during the Project Life Cycle.
- Configured Web Based configuration tool for tracking and management process, project status
- Experience with testing on web based environment on Java and .Net
- Experienced with in working with RDBMS such as ORACLE, MS SQL Server and MS Access.
- Expert level skills in MS Office products like MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, and MS Visio.
- Experience with Web Analytics tools like Google analytics, NetSuite etc.
- Created web forms using drag and drop interface, Managed and collected data and exported to Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Extensive experience in developing application using Agile, Waterfall, RUP methodologies.
- Experienced in executing Black box, White box, Integrating / System Testing, Functional Unit Testing (UT), Integration Testing (IT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), training users for working with the application and documentation.
- Assisted in the development of quality assurance activities including Quality Assurance Plan, Product Acceptance Plan, Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Tested the functionality of the web-based forms and applications.
- Participated in several sessions with core team members and prepared Business process Blue Prints Performed GAP analysis, Cost Benefit analysis, Risk analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Motivated team player with excellent interpersonal, technical and communication skills.
- Proactive,enthusiastic,fast learner, adaptive, highleadershipwith presentation and problem solving skills. Excellent ability to work under pressure.
Operating System: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7, UNIX, LINUX.
Languages: C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, Visual Basic
Business Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, UML, DOORS, Tableau; Net-suite; Google analytics; SAS; Informatica; SFDC; Rational Clear Quest; Google docs; Unifi; Oracle 11i applications (Order Management, Inventory, Oracle Workflow), ETL platforms and Business Intelligence applications (CiscoC3 or Services BO Business Objects universes); Client PPM
Testing Tools: QTP, Load Runner, Quality Center, Mercury Test Director
Databases: Oracle 8i-11g, MS Access, MS SQL.
Microsoft Tools: Word, Outlook, Access, Excel, Project, VISIO, SharePoint 2007
Reporting Tools: Crystal reports, Cognos8.0
Software: VM Ware WorkStation, SAP ECC 6.0, CLM; HP ALM; EMC Captiva
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Lead Technical Business Analyst
- Involved in contributing to the design and development of strategic operational risk management information to executive management like aging report performance of Business units in complying with Loss Data event creation.
- Configured Web Based configuration tool for tracking and management process.
- Created new fields for business objects (AET: Application Enhancement Tool) using the UI based easy enhancements.
- Created and changed layouts, add fields, setting field properties, Customized the table viewing the Web UI Enhancement
- Experience in creating forms using widgets, adding selections, re-arranging the fields and change setting.
- Experience and well versed in Organizational Change Management.
- Experience in changing logic and conditions to show or hide fields based on user response.
- Created forms using self-calculated form fields.
- Linking the web-UI forms as a link over the web, email on related website.
- Enhanced the update rules to meet the new Business Requirements.
- Interacted with the Technical group to provide all kinds of support and resources needed to resolve domain and technical issues.
- Interacted in Teleconferences and face to face discussions with the implementation partners and offshore teams.
- Performed complete documentation for all the developments, created Technical Specifications document.
- Document all processes including interactions with the tools or with other users using SAP BEX reporting tool.
- Facilitate daily and weekly events between the client and Technology teams. These include, daily Project progress meetings, Weekly Project Risks and Issue meetings, Requirements gathering meetings, CCB Meetings (Change Control Board Meetings to assess the impact of the change on the various components of the project), test Plan Progress Meetings, Defect resolution and Requirements Clarification and Analysis etc.
- Use of reporting agent in Administrative workbench for report printing and execution in background using web reporting.
Environment: Windows Server 2003, Oracle, Visio, Linux/Unix. Quality Center (HPQC), SQL, Agile/Scrum, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Access, MS Outlook, Java, Oracle, Requisite PRO, HTML.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Lead Business Analyst
- Participated in business requirements meetings with the business sponsors, end-users and business analysts to gather end-user requirements
- Performed GAP analysis to identify the various existing processes and analyzed the process based on end user requirements using SAP tools.
- Designed and developed project document templates based on SDLC methodology.
- Developed business requirement specification documents as well as high-level project charter.
- Used DOORS for requirement management to capture, link, trace, and analyze and manage information in order to ensure a project’s compliance with specified requirements and standards.
- Used DocExpress to edit the documents generated from DOORS.
- Created all Use Cases and UML models using Rational Rose.
- Evaluated business requirements for enterprise business application integration while delivering New / Modified enhancements
- Maintained data center asset management system to ensure all infrastructure hardware (server, network, video equipment, routers, meeting equipment etc) is correctly identified.
- Designed and implemented basic SQL queries.
- Functioned as the primary liaison between the marketing team, operations, graphic design team and the technical areas throughout the project.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and executed Test Case in Test Lab module in Quality Center
- Assisted operations team in developing content and training materials
- Using MS Project to manage schedules, deadlines, and resources
Environment: Windows XP/2000, SAP ECC 6.0, Web Logic, MS Visio, Rational Rose, RUP, RUP, Rational Requisite Pro, DOORS, Quality Center, DocExpress, MS Office.
Confidential, Bradenton, FL
- Participated in business requirements meetings with the business sponsors, end-users and business analyst from various global offices to gather end-user requirements for the above feature.
- Developed Business Requirement Specification Document as well as high-level project plan.
- Created use case diagrams and documented process/application work flow diagrams using Rational Rose to capture the functional requirements.
- Clarified QA team issues and reviewed test plans and test scripts developed by QA team to make sure that all requirements will be covered in scripts
- Assisted in creating XML schema to get the data from various global and regional offices
- Conducted benchmarking activities to identify best practices.
- Functioned as the primary liaison between the business team, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
- Created Use Case scenarios and work flow diagrams after requirements gathering.
- Conducted interviews with key business users to collect requirement and business process information.
- Underwent Requisite Pro and Enterprise Architect Training to migrate to these requirement gathering tools
- Responsible for setting up meetings between regional and global offices to discuss about XML schema negotiation and in coordinating XML integration issues
- Worked on Share point sites for utilization of Web Part pages.
- Used Share point Designer for custom solutions like Master Pages, Layout pages and Templates
- Documented detailed functional requirements and use cases using Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Organized system requirements meetings with the developers and system testers to analyze, define and document Systems Requirements Specifications as part of the Systems Requirements Document (SRD)
- Extensive work experience in SQL and PL/SQL by writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Prepared Request for Proposal material to evaluate and select a CML software vendor for Sales contracts.
- Extensively worked on Stored Procedures, Triggers and SQL Queries.
- Worked on security issues related to user authentication and authorization.
- Generated reports using Crystal Reports for user accounts.
- Designed Use Case diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using UML for designing the project flow.
Environment: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, SQL Server 2005, Crystal reports 9.0, IIS 6.0, Windows XP, Microsoft .Net Framework, PL/SQL, Microsoft Visual Studio, MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in gathering the requirements from end-user.
- Involved in the analysis, design and followed agile methodology in development of the project.
- Collected, understood, and transmitted the business requirements for the project, and translated these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Documented workflow and results of business analysis and obtained sign-off from client on specifications.
- Documented the “AS-IS” processes and redesigned the optimal “AS-IS” processes “TO-BE” process, writing Use cases with different scenario taking into consideration.
- Drawn business model explaining each instance/ stage of business requirement into Use case.
- Designed in UML and executed test plans along with developer team to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications were tested and fulfilled.
- Involved in UAT testing strategies and plans for the releases.
- Responsible for the calculations of quarter end statistics for use in company budgeting and analyst earnings calls.
- Worked alongside the CFO to address all financial inquiries and concerns through the use of Ad Hoc Analysis and Tool building to support the growing complexity of the company's financial structure.
- Assisted the technical team in translating application functionality into application architecture and the production of a System Functionality document.
- Understood the long-term business objectives and suggested technical strategies to meet those objectives. Introduced innovation to business processes through technology.
- Wrote SQL queries to retrieve data from database, Involved in automating the ETL process through scheduling.
- Coordinated with ETL developers from offshore company reviewed the ETL for audit checks and validated the data against operational reports.
- Involved in Unit testing, System and Integration Testing.
Environment: Oracle, SQL, RUP, Requisite Pro, Visio, Business Objects, AB Initio GDE 1.12, Crystal reports, UNIX.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Analyzed scope to create new quote system and necessary changes to membership module for the STAR Auto project
- Developed and documented business process model and workflow
- Interacted with the stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather business requirements.
- Worked with wall street suite to plan a more strategic approach.
- Assisted project manager to create communication matrix and participated in the risk analysis meetings
- Assisted the project manager in creating detailed Project Plans, Gap Analysis and to schedule and track project timelines
- Defined milestones in project plan using MS Visio with the help of WBS and network diagram
- Interviewed customers, stake holders and CSR agents to built and enhance requirements
- Brainstormed with business team on new functionality for current membership project
- Prioritized requirements and made sure project stays on the critical path
- Produced documentation including detailed Business Requirements, Functional and assisted to produce Technical Specification and Operations Manual
- Effectively handled scope creeps and sends out PCR’s for Star Auto project.
- Identified Use cases from the Functional requirements and wrote Use Case Specifications and created business process workflow diagrams (Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Collaboration diagrams) in Rational Rose
- Conducted various sessions to develop an architectural solution that the application meets the business requirements, resolve open issues, and change requests.
- Actively participated to create test plan & test cases and to track open issues and bugs in Test Director.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams throughout the project life cycle
- Delivered Presentations and Project Updates to stakeholders and management
- Conducted Training Sessions to users utilizing Power Point.
- Analyzed and prioritized key reports for day-to-day servicing needs for quote processing and inspection.
Environment: Sun One iPlanet Web Server 6.0, IBM DB2 V8.1, IBM Web Sphere V6, Java, J2EE, XML, Win Runner, Rational Rose, MS Visio.
Confidential, Hoboken, NJ
- Document the product's vision and the project's scope
- Coordinate with project stakeholders, analyzed Web logics for the portals and to provide extensive reports to the management team.
- Managed and prepared CES (Content Enhanced Specifications) using Vignette.
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements by effectively using AGILE and specified appropriate details suitable for use by other functions.
- Responsible for ensuring that work products derived from requirements specifications were interpreted correctly
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Managed procurement projects and ensured commitments are met by monitoring, assessing, and resolving discrepancies in budget, quality of work, and timely service.
- Identified sourcing opportunities and spent analysis on shipping and logistics categories.
- Gathered the infrastructure requirements and submitted purchase orders for Infrastructure team
- Preparing and running business scenarios for enhanced features
- Created test cases and test scenarios and involved actual customers in usability testing to get accurate results on product’s performance and efficiency.
- Interaction with designers/programmers on the effective way to design and develop a robust and cost-effective system.
- Created, developed and executed automated software test plans, cases and scripts to uncover, identify and document software problems and their causes.
- Excelled in finding, documenting and reporting bugs, errors, interoperability flaws and other issues within in the code written for the project.
- Analyzed requirements with a view to understand impact on existing systems with respect to performance, security, usability, and interoperability.
- Transitioned software development efforts to a test-driven development (TDD) process, which brought QA testing in on the front-end of the development cycle for gains in code quality, software functionality and programmer productivity.
- Participated in product design reviews throughout the software development life-cycle to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules and potential issues.
- Assisted in developing and implementing quality-assurance and quality-control methodologies to ensure compliance with QA standards, and customer specifications
- Consistently recognized for excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills by team lead, project managers and supervisors.
- Supported maintenance window activities by performing end-to-end tests of applications
- Provided technical support for UNIX to run the project related tools to speed up the development process.
- Strengthened system/network security and business-continuity planning as a member of company’s security incident response team.
Environment: Agile, Manual testing, QTP, Selenium, Windows, UNIX, MS SQL, Web logic, JIRA
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes