My goal is a full - time role in Health Care Administration Project Management. I seek to leverage my clinical knowledge, analytic abilities, communication skills and six years of tight matrix-team project management experience. I have enjoyed success as a collaborative Project Lead on Rx/OTC/CPG product optimization & knowledge management projects in all Product Life Cycle Phases. These projects were capital-intensive and research-dependent, leveraging Stage-Gate & Waterfall methodologies. Project experience in: Knowledge Management Projects (CRM/Segmentation, Category Benchmarking); Optimization Projects (New Product, Attribute, Category & Channel).
Project experience with: Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Project; SQL/BI Tools; Tableau 9.0; Salesforce Health; EPIC/Hyperspace; MEDLINE/MEDSCAPE; Symphony/IMS Health/All Scripts Sunrise and MediTech Rx & Hospital Longitudinal Databases.
EXPERIENCE:Sr. Market Strategist
- I utilized online training to transition to a career in healthcare analytics / project management while providing primary child and Confidential care.
- I have completed interactive courses in SQL; Six Sigma; Project; PMBOK and PMI-CAPM Certification during my job search. I solicited and completed freelance Market Analysis projects during a Family Medical Leave Act hiatusto describe and predict Brand's future indications and marketing on behalf of a New Jersey law firm.
- I was also recruited to a SaaS knowledge management project, exploring strategies for a Cloud-based PACS and referral network among independent radiologists in NYC.
- Conceived and developed an independent, attitudinal segmentation model concept to pitch to the Accountable Care Marketplace for employment.
- This is a hybrid design based on combining multiple evidence-based qualitative methodologies, designed to provide analytic options to ACO / PCMH providers that seek to optimize care resources.
- The model addresses 30-day re-admissions & chronic diseases, potentially saving millions over time.
- I was recruited by InVentiv Clinical to complete an on-site project.
- I helped refine Scope, SOW, Timing and Risk Assessment of ACA legislation.
- I summarized US Legislative scenarios of ACA passage for Client Risk Matrix and Volume Forecasts.
- I audited Global Clinical Research, Legal & Dosage review of competitive NDA entrants in Factor Xa Inhibitor & NSCLC / Oncology categories to allocate resources and populate forecasts in time for C-Level Competitive intelligence presentations to senior management board in Japan.
- Recruited to Confidential Consulting to plan competitive research SOW and execute benchmark research of Confidential 's North American Stage-Gate New Product Development in Cereal and Breakfast Bar categories.
- Leveraged trade-focused phone interviews, uncovering strategic pathways to product testing, streamlining US New Product Development Processes, Product Launch & Pipeline Fill. Also created and executed qualitative telephone segmentation studies for a Diagnostics Supplier for NY/NJ region to optimize timelines & profitability for patient collection revenues and resource allocation.
Sr. Market Strategist
- I designed, executed and sold Patient-Level Data research SOURCE Rx APLD transactional database solution projects worth over $3,600,000 annually in support of US account teams & Rx Manufacturers.
- I devised a high-efficiency forecast data plan for Confidential ®'s US launch, in Rheumatoid Arthritis & Crohn's Disease.
- I completed competitive intelligence research and brand positioning research in Cereal and Confidential Snack & Cookies categories as a Contractor for Confidential.
Consumer Insights Manager
- Under direction of Sr. Management, I executed qualitative & quantitative HCP / PT market research, positioning research and panel research.
- Managed data service subscriptions and Research Library; brands supported as well as OTC brands BENECOL and PRAVACHOL OTC Switch project.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes