- IT Service Professional with 5+ years of experience working with cross - functional teams as a ServiceNow Consultant in development, administration, implementation, deploying, and maintaining ITSM tools along other supporting applications.
- Experience with implementing ServiceNow modules: Incident Management, Problem Management, Asset Management, Release Management, Service Catalog Management, PPM, Reporting & Analytics (PA), and/or Change Management.
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow.
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests.
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible.
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, stage, testing, sandbox, and production environments
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support.
- Experience in creating an Access Control Rule (ACL) and use of scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to create script to automate routine tasks.
- Develop KPIs and provide ITSM performance metrics reports using ServiceNow Performance Analytics Module.
- Proficient in creating and working on Business Rules, Script Includes, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Pages, Events, Notifications and Surveys.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Expertise in assisting the Testing Team in creating and reviewing the Test Plans and Test Cases from test scripts.
- Strong skill set in the ServiceNow suite development including SOAP/REST integration, Web services, Discovery, Workflow and CMDB.
- Hands-on experience with Glide Forms, Glide Record, Scratchpad, Glide AJAX and Glide System used in UI Actions, Business Rules, Client Scripts and discovery tool service watch.
- Experience with ServiceNow Content Management System (CMS) for enabling content for ESS portal users.
- Having Extensive knowledge on SSO, LDAP and Active directory Integrations.
- Developed and run periodic global "ITSM monthly Performance metrics report" with scheduled reports in ServiceNow and compared with ITSM Scorecard with focus on strategic KPIs
- Create, review and detail user stories for enhancements on various ITIL process areas.
- Hands-on experience leading all stages of system development efforts including requirement design, architecture, testing and support.
IT Services: ITSM suit, ITIL V3, ServiceNow & LDAP
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, SCRUM
Operating Systems: Windows-2008, 2003, 2000, XP, Win 7; UNIX- Linux
Database: My SQL & Oracle
- Responsible for gathering the requirement from the client and preparing functional and technical specifications documents for various ServiceNow modules.
- Worked on Incident management, Change management and Problem management modules as per the requirements, I have also worked on other modules such as, CMDB and Knowledge base.
- Created custom reports through the report module in ServiceNow.
- Daily tasks included customizing the existing or creating new Business Rules, Scripts- Includes; Client catalog script, Client Script. As per the business requirements.
- Worked on UI Pages, Transform Maps and Schedule Jobs.
- Imported many CIs using import set tables.
- Created ServiceNow suite configuration in ServiceNow fulfillment, service catalog, Dashboard.
- Tracking of Incident from creation to closure, with timely communication to business. Monitoring service level agreement (SLA’s) and operational level agreement (OLA’s).
- Worked on Reports, Scorecards and Dashboards.
- Establish and interact with the configuration management database (CMDB), and manage data with import sets, update sets and transform maps
- Expertise on creation of workflows for Service Catalog items in ServiceNow.
- Performed Import Export of data sets from Dev to other environments.
- Developed Catalog client scripts and UI policies to make client side changes.
- Created ACL's for tables/forms/modules and managed user/group roles.
- Configured SLA's using SLA definitions for Incident, Catalog Tasks and Catalog Items.
- Written script includes and invoked them in business rules and client scripts.
- Provided weekly status reports to project manager and business partners.
- Utilized Java Scripting in Business Rules, Client scripts, UI Policies and UI Actions to deliver solutions that automate and audit business processes.
- Configured Service Level Agreements (SLA's) to define certain levels of services to incident management and Service catalogs.
Environment: ServiceNow, Asset Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, HTML, Java script, CSS, CMDB.
- Develop and maintain the application architecture for business functional areas in compliance with the enterprise architecture.
- Implementation of different policies in ServiceNow such as UI Policies, Data Policies, UI Actions, Business Rules and Client Scripts. Making the ServiceNow application more user-friendly and providing good user experience.
- Created UI Actions, Business Rules, and Client Scripts extensively using Glide Forms, Glide Records, Scratchpad, Glide AJAX and Glide System used in.
- Responsible documentation for Configuration, Customization, Integration with External Services, Administering ServiceNow processes (User management/Group management), writing Catalog client scripts and UI policies to make client side changes.
- Worked on CMDB from the scratch. Configured multiple forms for Asset module using Configuration Management Database.
- Imported many Configuration Items using import set tables and adding them to ServiceNow to get the work more streamline.
- Creation of Workflows for Service Catalog items and Knowledge articles in ServiceNow.
- Involved in cloning activities like raising the request for cloning and excluding some tables to not come under cloning.
- Development of Service catalog which includes creating new catalog items, designing workflows and execution plans. Creating database views to pull the reports on variables which are being used by catalog items. Creating the UI pages and using them in catalog items.
- Designed and implemented ServiceNow Integration solution with Emails, SMS and Alerts to raise and resolve the incidents from remote locations.
- Communication with Business Clients and first point of contact/interface for application issues and outages between Business and Technology Team.
- Customizing user administration on ServiceNow for the client, like managing users, groups, roles and Microsoft active directory, to make everything more efficient, easy to access and streamline. Helping the company’s internal users and thus in the growth of the company itself.
- Creating application instances such as Prod, Stage, Dev and create relationships to the integration, databases, Database instances, servers, etc.
- Involved in setting up design specifications together with the business analysts and system designers and developed various components and web pages as per client’s requirements and to test the changes in the various environments before implementing in Production.
- Designed and developed the presentation and web layers (Transactional application) based on Java, J2EE (STRUTS, spring, Hibernate, Velocity), web services (Axis2) using Eclipse 3.0, Visual Basic, ASP using Visual Studio.
- Developed lot of reusable components and utility classes in core Java, Created multiple abstract classes and interfaces to abstract the underlined details from end user.
- Created data sources and JMS connection factories and managed deployments on JBOS
- Developed Web services Architecture for supporting common business functions with direct access to web services from PL/SQL using Oracle 9i/ AXIS 2
- Analysis and updating of the existing Product data on My SQL database to support new GDS inventory and coordinating the changes with Database Team
- Developed and scheduled Crystal Reports to deliver them Involved in transforming XML data into Java Objects using a JAXB binding tool.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes