- Over 8+ years of experience in teh IT as a business analyst with extensive experience of performing challenging roles and tasks in various domains such as Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Banking and Insurance (property and casualty) Sector.
- Excellent noledge of SDLC methodologies, such as, RUP, AGILE - SCRUM, Waterfall and skilled in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, interviews, workshops and requirement gathering sessions with business users, stakeholders and development team.
- Excellent understanding and noledge in various business domains such as Retail, eCommerce with teh experience and capability of handling multiple projects simultaneously and also experienced in managing Change Request received from teh Business users.
- Good business writing skills with Extensive experience with documenting business requirements document (BRD), Use Case Specifications and Functional Specification document (FSD), Systems Design Specification (SDS), Systems Requirements Specification (SRS), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Testing documents, Data Analysis, Workflows and Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams (use case, activity, sequence, class).
- Excellent working experience in concert with teh Guidewire Developer Trainer.
- Using all teh documentation from Guidewire, Helped creating training for Business Analysts who would be working on implementation projects for Guidewire at our direct client sites in order to speed teh ramp up time for BA’s on Guidewire implementation projects.
- Experienced with various Project Management tools and techniques with extensive use of teh BABOK guidelines and best practices.
- Solid SQL background and experience in understanding, writing and executing SQL Queries.
- Excellent in performing Gap Analysis to check teh compatibility of teh existing system infrastructure with teh new business requirements also experienced in conducting SWOT analysis, and ROI analysis for marketing and executive planning for teh project scope determination and initiation.
- Extensive experience in conducting Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions, Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with committee of SME’s, business groups, senior management and IT groups to converge early towards a goal acceptable to customer & feasible to designer to complete.
- Experienced in conducting training sessions as well as QA testing, Software testing, System testing, Performance testing, Regression testing, Integration testing to ensure teh software meets teh system requirement and specifications.
- Dexterous in developing and writing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts using manual and automated testing tools from Rational Suite and Mercury Interactive to perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experienced in design prototypes for mobile applications and websites using different software such as Axure RP and Sketch.
- Assisted and Monitored Technical Team in Data Modeling, Database Analysis and Architecture.
- Worked at various level for recommending teh policy and process changes to improve teh claims workflow, process optimization and productivity.
- Engaged with creation of teh risk matrix and taking proactive decisions to mitigate teh risks.
- Advised teh technical team for teh various projects related to EDI Transactions, State Insurance Exchange, Member Benefits, Contact Center Technology, EMR and teh claim business processes.
- Conceived and involved with performance dashboards (KPI), and workflow process design.
- Experienced in various reporting tools including Tableau, MicroStragety, Google Analytics, Access and able to send general reports for different levels of management.
- Exposure to various healthcare domain standards such as HIPPA and EDI transaction.
- Familiar with various Salesforces.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns and able to generate reports and develop dashboards through Salesforce Report.
Methodologies (SDLC): Agile-scrum, Waterfall, RUP, V-shape modeling, XP, Shift left (hybrid), Quality Control, Quality Assurance.
Business Modeling & Versioning Tools: MS VISIO, Visual Paradigm, Rational Rose, Rational Requisite Pro, MS SharePoint, Test Manager, UML Diagrams, SPARX Enterprise Architect, Activity Diagram, SnagIt.
Change Management Tools: Rational Clear Quest, Rational Clear Case, HP Quality Center, HP Service Manager, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), TeamRoom, JIRA.
Documentation & Project Management Tools: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Rational Plan, MS Project, Excel Spread Sheets, Issue Management, Mingle, Clarity, Tableau, MicroStragety, Google Analytics, Access, Guidewire ClaimCenter COTS
Database Management Tools: MS FrontPage, MS SQL, MS Access, photoshop, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, Teradata, XL Miner, Informatica, Map Force.
OLAP and Data Analysis Tools: MS Excel Analysis, SQL Analysis Server.
Testing Tools: Test Director, HP Quality Center, Win Runner, HP Application Management Tool and TOAD.
Operating System: Windows NT, windows 98, windows 2000, windows XP, windows 7, windows 8, Windows Vista, UNIX, Linux and MS-DOS.
BI Tools: COGNOS, Qlikview, Xcelys 8.1, Micro strategy, CRM tools- UNICA 8, and DREAM.
Confidential, RALEIGH, NC
- Responsible for reviews, analyzes and evaluates customer’s business needs as they relate to teh implementation & support of teh system.
- Involved in teh design, testing and implementation of teh customer-specific code that is developed for a given customer’s business needs.
- Excellent capabilities in defining, testing as well as creating common processes as it relates to P&C and Very good ability to lead as well as gather refined business P&C Requirements.
- Involved in generating Test cases for property and casualty Insurances for Different Levels of Business and extensive noledge of teh insurance industry and as it relates to P&C practices and procedures.
- Documented User Story for functional requirements like flow of data between mainframe of another system for transferring data from data repository to final storage
- Preparing Mainframe Technical Specification document and helped teh testing team to understand functional and technical details of Mainframe Processing.
- Performed Use Case Requirements Gathering, Use Case, along with Test Architecture at all levels throughout teh software development life cycle per RUP/UML/J2EE component service based structure methodology.
- Assumed ownership and resolved over two dozen code anomalies to existing ASP3 application that provided a web based file folder application. Code fixes involved investigating and fixing ASP code, JAVA Script code and SQL statements.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise content management system and business processes.
- Extensively coordinated with client in implementing Workers Compensation as teh first step in teh process to change all teh policy administration systems from their legacy main frame systems to Guidewire’s web based system.
- Used Rational Clear Quest to track Project Status, monitor workload and detect issues for Prototying Guidewire applications as per teh requirements.
- Worked in a fastpaced atmosphere SCRUM and studied business processes, legacy application, and teh corresponding Guidewire functionality and conducted requirements sessions.
- Assist teh developers by providing clear, accurate, detailed requirements that direct teh development process.
- Help teh customers to understand their business needs and to design Diamond processes that support those needs.
- Responsible and reliable to teh company to assist with meeting deadlines and achieving all customer deliverables, as well as teh communication of customer deliverables and projects.
- Conducts business system analysis and design, process flow modeling, and client process re- engineering to recommend solutions to customer’s business issues.
- Research teh current system functionality to understand teh options available to provides recommendations for system changes as required.
- Facilitate and complete teh development of detailed business requirements and functional specifications.
- Work with teh development team to resolve basic to moderately complex issues.
- Perform quality assurance testing and support for assigned products.
- Participates in teh planning, preparation and execution of project plans to support customers’ goals.
- Manage and maintain task lists for customer’s requests and reported defects to prioritizes, assign and communicates status with customers.
- Act as first point of contact and provides daily support to customers and co-workers resolving problems or project issues.
- Maintain good working relationships with counter-parts on teh customer’s staff and facilitates discussions to resolve problems.
- Works under general supervision to provide reports to teh Product or Client Services Manager.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Environment: Rational Rose, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Clear Quest, SharePoint, HTML, MS Project, MS Office, Macromedia Flash, M.S. Visio, M.S. Project, Dreamweaver, J2EE, SQL, Java, UML, Web sphere 5.1, Tag Libraries.
Confidential, Kalamazoo, MI
- Involved in analysis, Business Requirements gathering in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions for a Personal Lines Underwriting following CMM standard methodologies.
- Produced system requirements for Personal Lines Policy writing System and PC Based Claims System.
- Interacted with Business analysts and developers for teh requirement clarification.
- Worked as an Interface between teh users and teh different teams involved in teh application development for teh better understanding of teh business and IT processes.
- Corrected teh application manual according to teh GHI business workflow and analyzed software requirements and specifications documents.
- Writing test plan for teh applications and executing them in teh strict timelines.
- Developed and managed creation of product documentation to communicate features, benefits, positioning and impacts to different audiences and ensured that documentation deliverables from various groups are produced as needed.
- Working noledge of requirement gathering by conducting personal interviews, developing questionnaire, brainstorming, or role playing to get a better understanding of client business processes and creating requirements traceability matrix for tracking teh requirements
- Prepared teh traceability matrix for teh application.
- Use cases, use case narratives and test scripts for teh applications that had to be tested.
- Executed teh test cases and log teh defects.
- Performed teh security testing.
- Performed Functionality testing, Integration testing, System and UAT. Documented and logged teh results and defects.
- Execution of test scripts and review of product functionality.
- Coordinated and prioritized outstanding defects and enhancement/system requests based on business requirements, allowing sufficient time frame to ensure accuracy and consider deadlines.
- Followed teh UML based methods using Rational Rose to create: Use Cases, Activity Diagrams/State Chart Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Collaboration Diagrams.
- Created documents for official Sign Offs.
- Monitored teh workflow and Process documentations and submitted Plan documents.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Visual Basic, MS Excel, Microsoft Visio, PL SQL, SQL, Oracle 9i, Unix, WinNT, WinRunner & Test Director
Confidential, Quincy, MA
- Used Requisite Pro for teh Requirement Documents’ Preparation.
- Prepared Business Process Models that includes modeling of all teh activities of teh business from teh conceptual to procedural level. Followed top down, leveled technique for building Business Process Models.
- Played a substantial role in teh process definitions and business and functional requirements gathering, in an effort to develop a practical technology solution for automating sales methodology.
- Participated in process of preparing verification master plan to describe clearly and concisely teh company's philosophy, expectations, and approach to be followed.
- Met with users to generate and review business test cases.
- Proficient in teh use of Rational Rose for Data Modeling.
- Created Use Cases / Activity Diagrams / State Chart Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Collaboration Diagrams thus defining teh Data Process Model and Business Process Model.
- Converted Business Requirements to teh Functional Specification.
- Conducted JAD Sessions to develop an architectural solution that teh application meets teh business requirements, resolve open issues, and change requests.
- Implemented and monitored Individual Development Plans focusing on total performance, including both quality and productivity.
- Validated technical designs created by IT developers against functional specifications.
- Monitored client expectations through client involvement and communication throughout teh lifecycle of teh project; educate clients and stakeholders on teh benefits and risks associated with teh project.
- Evaluated teh Rational comprehensive approach to software development, featuring seamless integration between tools, services and best practices, enables teh organization to successfully deliver high quality software while deriving impressive business benefits for their customers.
- Created Documentation so that Training / Help Desk can use them.
Environment: VB 6.0, Oracle, Windows, Rational Enterprise suite, Microsoft Office.
Sr Business Analyst/BI/ Scrum Master:
- Proactively interaction with stakeholders to understand their reporting needs and gathering Business Requirements, Business Process Flow, Business Process Modeling and Business Analysis
- Used (six sigma) methodology and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Major duties include Gathering Business Requirement, conducting GAP Analysis, Developing Use Cases, SWOT analysis, Risk Analysis, Modeling Business processes, Cost benefit Analysis and preparing Training Manuals
- Recommend changes for system design, methods, procedures, policies and workflows affecting Medicare/Medicaid claims processing in compliance with government compliant processes like HIPAA/ EDI formats, PCI guidelines and accredited standards ANSI. Planned and designed MMIS business processes; assisted in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities Assisted in analyzing and documenting Cigna health systems MMIS business requirements and processes.
- Configured facets modules such as Claims, Membership, Billing, Benefit and plan.
- Analyzed, implemented and mapped HIPAA EDI transactions using EDI tools in X12 responses and of HIPAA transactions 837 (Claim for Institutional, Professional and Dental Claims), 835 (Claim Payment), 276-277 (Claim status), 834 (Enrollment), 270/271 (Member eligibility) and Performed GAP Analysis for HIPAA 4010 and 5010 transactions and looked for defects.
- Worked on teh EDI 834-file load to Facets through MMS (Membership maintenance sub- system) and also worked in solving teh errors of EDI 834 load to Facets through MMS.
- Actively involved in creating/updating Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), preparing deliverable tasks in teh project plan.
- Conducted JAD sessions with SME to identify business rules, functional requirement and non-functional requirements and performed level of effort (LOE)
- Coordinated with various teams in implemented CMS (Content Management System) in automating various aspects of Web and Publication Content Creation, Document Management and Delivery.
- Experience in Business process analysis and improvement using HP Quality Center.
- Recognized Use Cases from teh requirements. Created UML Diagrams including Use Cases Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Have written SQL queries to fetch data from MySQL database to perform system testing of various ITG reports.
- Coordinate UAT amongst relevant stakeholders, System & Alpha, Field Validation Testing and acquire sign-offs during product releases.
Environment: Rational Clear Quest, Rally, HP Quality Center, Rational Test Manager, MS Visio, MS Office (Excel, Access, Word), Windows XP, MY SQL.
- Acted as an interface with different stakeholders of teh project.
- Defined Business Rules by interacting with stakeholders and users through Surveys &
- Developed a vision plan that defined teh primary goals and objectives of teh project.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions.
- Performed Gap Analysis, conducted walkthroughs and acted as a liaison between teh business users, stakeholders and teh team to perform requirements, quality and risk analysis.
- Involved extensively in teh inception phase for understanding teh Scope of teh Project, feasibility of teh implementation and define teh risk factors involved in teh project.
- Gatheird business requirements through sessions and analysis by interviewing users and Subject Matter Experts (SME).
- Analyzed business/system requirements using requirement arbitrage and assigned appropriate priorities.
- Documented AS-IS and TO-BE analysis, and conducted process evaluations and write recommendations based on teh analysis.
Environment: VB 6.0, Oracle, Windows, Rational Enterprise suite, Microsoft Office.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes