- 7 years of experience in Content Management utilizing Interwoven TeamSite 7.4.1/7.3.2/7.2/7.1/6.7.2/6.7.1/6.5/5.5 , SitePublisher, LiveSite, IDOL 5, OpenDeploy 7.4.1/7.2.1/7.1/6.2/6.1/6.0 , DataDeploy 6.2, Workflow/Modeler, FormsPublisher, Command - Line Tools, MetaTagger 4.1/4.0, WorkSite MP 5.0, Virage Mediabin 8/MediaBin4.5, TeamSite FrontOffice, Perl, CGI, XML and IBM Web Content Integrator/Management.
- 4years’ experience in Ajax, Java, JSP, Servlets, XSL, HTTP, Dynamic HTML, DTDand Shell Scripting.
- Experienced in finalizing the templates for static and dynamic websites and developing the templates in TeamSite - Extensively used in-line, CGI callouts and FormAPI.
- Experienced in the design and development of workflows including solutions workflows.
- Good in developing implementation documentation and user documentation.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in supporting and administering systems, networks and user PC’s.
- Excellent problem solving skills, detailed-oriented, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, comfortable interacting with both business and technical team members.
- Takes initiative and possesses excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
Content Management: Interwoven TeamSite7.4.1, 7.3.2, 7.2.1, 7.1, 6.7.2, 6.7.1, 6.5, 5.5, SitePublisher, LiveSite, IDOL 5, Templating, OpenDeploy 7.4.1/7.2/7.1/6.2/6.1/6.0 , Data Deploy 6.2, Workflow, FormsPublisher, Command-Line Tools, WorkSite MP 5.0, Virage Mediabin 8/MediaBin 4.5, MetaTagger 4.1/4.0, TeamSite FrontOffice,IBM WCI/WCM
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Microsoft IIS, WebSphere, VMware
Databases: SQL, PowerBuilder, Microsoft Access, Oracle
Operating Systems: Windows 2008/7/2003/XP/2000, MS-DOS, UNIX (Solaris, AIX, Linux,SunOS)
Others: SharePoint, Dreamweaver (CS4), MS Office, ADSM, TSM, BackupExec, GhostOutlook, Lotus Notes, Adobe Photoshop
Subject Matter Expert
- I serve as Senior Global Technical Lead to the Global implementation of Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Brand Portal Intuitive
- The collaboration is mostly virtually/remote and technologies used were MediaBin DAM, Autonomy Teamsite, Drupal, Autonomy IDOL 10.
- I provided leadership guidance to operations and development on a daily basis in Autonomy MediaBin platform and TeamSite for Brand Portal (utilizing the MediaBin Platform).
Sr. TeamSite technical lead
- Environment is Linux Redhat and Solaris.
- Solution Architect for merging Teamsite 7.3.2 content store with Content Assets stored in Confidential Cloud Services (CCS) into an Alfresco CMS environments.
- Data merged will stay in the cloud for B2B consumption.
Sr. Global Manager of Search Optimization, Digital Asset Management
- Designed a Recommendations & Analytics engine using 3rd party technology to canvas internal published content to 3rd party sites but also ingest “inbound” content solution stacks.
- Worked closely with the Data/Analytics team of Confidential to ensure that data of unstructured content is properly married with the structured data in place (e.g. CRM,etc).
- The solution piloted utilizes multiple technologies to provide metrics on the effectiveness of content back to the original authors.
- Created a Social Media analytics platform for Officemax core online products
- Turned this social media solution into a national practice offering in 2011
- Johnson & Johnson - SME for Enterprise Search 2010, Radian 6 for social media analytics, Sharepoint 2010 & Sharepoint 2013 RC2, IBM SPSS Analytics (Sharepoint platform)
- Master Data Management, Initiate Systems pilots and POC
- Closed Loop Marketing Platform DAM (Digital Assets Management) initiatives for large pharmaceutical companies delivering content to electronic channels and monitoring comprehensive metrics using (A) Adobe CQ5 CMD and (B) NorthPlains
- Certified Autonomy Idol and Microsoft FAST ESP Solution Architect
- Livesite/Workflow/Teamsite/Idol Runtime and Architecture
- Virgage MediaBin for DAM secondary solution with Sharepoint & Teamsite
- PM Rollout of CA Records Management platform - ARM (Autonomy Records Mgmt)
- , General Motors GlobalConnect Dealer Portal Program Manager, with over 20 resources managed worldwide. Over 20 ppl managed worldwide and over $10 million budget
- On Confidential Apple Iphone/Ipad innovation thinkbox team
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Autonomy records & digital asset management SME
- I setup the foundation, business processes/services & technology stack with 4 major Autonomy Enterprise Packages/Suites. Autonomy Meridio (Records Management), Autonomy Aungate (Legal Hold / Alerts), Autonomy Idol (Search), Autonomy Interwoven Teamsite (CMS) - LiveSite / Workflow, Autonomy Virage MediaBin / Digital Asset Management (DAM). I am the technical and business solution expert on this account and lead role. I will be creating retirement plans for Documentum, IBM Content Manager, Open Text, Sharepoint (integration), Filenet, Vignette, Symantec Vault (with Email Archiving) & other technologies over the course of this project. The platform was WebSphere/Linux.
- Creating and documenting architecture standards and reference architectures. Effective ways to suggest development, documenting, and communicating complex software architectures.
- Facilitated interactive design sessions with dispersed business lines all over the country, drafted task scenarios, created navigation and solution hierarchies, and helped to plan usability testing of design concepts
- Collaboration with other Enterprise Architects on other projects in order to design highly technical software components.
- Collaborated with Design and Engineering teams to build user interface wireframes
- Prepare solution analysis documentation for Email archiving solution migration, Search Integration with Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Sharepoint Portal.
- Define Metadata structures (Crosswalk) that will be used between the major content systems being integrated, used Initiate Systems software (MDM)
- Utilize OOAD techniques and Layered Architectures. Integrate the Business Relationship Model, Business Information Model & Taxonomy 1.0 model for a 2nd quarter delivery.
- Storage environment was Legato (email archiving) and DASD (medical records, etc.)
- Database system was Oracle 10g and SQL server 2008, Websphere & J2EE Application environment
- Autonomy 7, DB2, AIX platform, Java, JSP/Servlets
- Assist with vendor evaluation in conjunction with creating an RFI & RFP from the business requirements. Scoring of the vendors was performed and assisted management in a Vendor decision.
- Document timelines along with inter-dependencies to identify potential issues and conflicts in scheduling.
- Establishing a policy over EMAIL (none currently) and transiting policies associated with paper records as they go to an updated digital environment.
- Conduct workgroup session on best practices in Records Management.
- Successfully managed sign off, compliance, statements of work, project schedules, release processes and procedures for many systems integrators and projects including Deloitte & IBM Global Services.
- Participated in strategy planning, security, policies and standards.
Confidential, Long Island, NY
Knowledge Management SME & Web 2.0 Information Architect
- Handpicked to facilitate and drive the global knowledge management revitalization program surrounding content management, collaboration and search.
- Business Requirements Gathering for Knowledge Management across these business units (Professional Services, Tech Support, Marketing, Sales, R & D, Global Information Services, Quality Managed Systems, and Global Learning Office), direct communications and presentations to the SVP/VP level, Strategy Development & Implementation, Process Development and Integration, Content Management System (CMS) & Search Strategy.
- The efforts that I engaged the business community with led to a product evaluation / POT and selection of Content System, Collaboration System and Enterprise Search System.
- Advised executive management regarding product development best practices, blog software platform selectionand general technologies.
- Sr. Technical Lead of a global effort for SharePoint 2007, Internal and External Wikis & Coveo Enterprise Search Technology global implementation across 15,000 users with over 5,000,000 records in a first release. Setup & Lead an Enterprise Search Governance Group consisting of one representative from each business unit within the organization.
- Build an IA framework integration with Sharepoint & Coveo that when complete will allow technical support personnel the ability to use a web-based system and search across all legacy active data as well as historic data.
- This will enable management to reduce the technical support workforce by 10 people thus further justifying the purchase of an Enterprise License. Implemented Omniture SiteCatalyst & Omniture Discover for web analytics across SharePoint sites, Wiki sites and search/taxonomy node metrics.
- Used Savvion Workflow integration with Sharepoint. Collaborated with Design and Engineering teams to build user interface wireframes and conducted user experience workshops pre and post deployment.
- Setup and Integration Open Text environment. Led interlocking technologies group that was responsible for integration of Open Text, SharePoint 2007 and Coveo.
- Furthermore; I created standard information architecture and interaction design deliverables for a complete site design of their Sales & Technical Support web sites.
- Database systems were Oracle 10 and SQL 2007/08.
- Pilots that were conducted by me during the bidding process were Microsoft FAST ESP and OpenText.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Global Search and Classification Software Architect
- Responsible for architecting a search engine system that would consist of over 100 Terabytes of data globally.
- Integrated with the offshore team in India while an operations team in USA. Responsible for revamping a Parametric (dynamic) taxonomy that consist of over 41,000 Nodes.
- Used Autonomy Idol 7, Autonomy MediaBin, Autonomy Zantaz in working with the legal department for records retention policies.
- Repositories were Lotus Notes, Documentum, Livelink and Filenet.