Seeking a position that will offer challenge and responsibility, professional and personal growth in utilizing application development and programming.
Detail oriented individual with a corporate background. Excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision - making capabilities. Dedicated individual with interpersonal skills that can work independently or as part of a team effort to achieve objectives.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP; Windows Server NT 4.0; MS Advanced Server 2000/ 2003; Linux; Unix; MS-DOS.
Applications: Adobe ColdFusion Server; Adobe Studio; MS Visual Studio; Visual Basic, Macromedia Spectra, ERWin DB tool 3.5; IBM Net.Commerce v3; Adobe JRun ; Adobe PhotoShop; Lotus/IBM Domino (as mail server); AbleCommerce; CyberCash; Dreamweaver.
Databases: Microsoft SQL Database Server; Oracle, Microsoft Access Database; DB2; MS Visual Fox Pro 6.
Web Servers: Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS); Apache.
Co-founder and co-owner of construction business
- Responsible for the entire scope of projects including profitability, contractor negotiation, vendor selection and pricing.
- Handled wide range of responsibilities, including analysis, equipment and manpower control (up to 20 men per project) on multiple projects running simultaneously.
- Approved invoicing of all vendors, and secured the building permit, Certificate of Occupancy, and warranty work.
- Meeting with General Contractors/Contractors/Owners on prospects for the purpose of pricing, acceptance of contract or offer, change orders, design modifications and addendums to contracts.
Confidential, East Hanover, NJ
- Lead projects as a Senior Application Developer specializing in the custom deployment of eCommerce, Portal, Branding and Personalization application solutions.
Confidential, Kendall Park, NJ
- Acted as chief developer managing projects to create online stores and company websites.
- Worked on corporate projects such as:
- Prototype for a new business-to-business service for the Confidential
- Peterson’s Publishing online bookstore, utilizing IBM Net.Commerce version 3.0
- Designed ColdFusion system and managed the development of Confidential, a company that produces and markets promotional apparel items and advertising specialties online.
- Also developed numerous online “company stores” for CEO’s corporate clients.
- Integrated system with eProcurement solution provider, Intelisys, relying on ASP, XML and OBI transactional specifications.
- Developed multiple merchants ColdFusion eCommerce system for APBnews.com, one of the 300 most popular web sites in the US.
- Included advanced system to sort and parse order segments to related merchants, and order delivery integration.
- Additional responsibilities included administering the company network, website email system, data backup services, handling all Y2K testing and managing project deadlines.
- When free markets entered the region, the business expanded dramatically and required technology and automation for efficient and profitable management.
- Continually worked on the development and enhancement of a proprietary system to manage the trucking and shipping businesses.
- System managed many critical business processes, such as: vehicle capacity; delivery scheduling and planning; import/export documentation and catalog of services and pricing.
- Was also responsible for installing and maintaining company computer network.
- Gained through understanding of MS-DOS, Windows 3.11, Windows 95, as well as PC hardware (i386, i486, Pentium).