- 3 years of experience in Software Development, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), and Client - Server technologies.
- Strong business and technical experience in requirements gathering including design, development, implementation, and installation of EAI TIBCO applications.
- Involved in configuration of various adapters, Performance tuning, scalability and development of Enterprise application Integration for various business processes.
- Good experience with XML-related technologies including XML, XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPath, HTML.
- Worked extensively on TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Adapters, TIBCO Rendezvous, TIBCO Hawk and TIBCO Administrator.
- Responsible for all aspects of development including Performance Tuning, Fault Tolerance, Upgrades and Deployment.
- Good understanding of TIBCO Administrator for User Management, Resource Management and Application Management.
- Experience in implementing SOA concepts by designing and developing Web Services / WSDL, SOAP using TIBCO Business Works.
- Experience in using messaging standards such as MQ Queues, JMS Topics, JMS Queues, MQ Queues, Distributed Queues, and TIBCO Rendezvous.
- Excellent understanding of full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Proficient in uploading, deploying and application management of whole packaged integration solution using Business Works, Jenkins and Administrator.
- Excellent communication skills and motivated organized team player with high aptitude for learning and implementing.
TIBCO Messaging: TIBCO Rendezvous, Enterprise Message Service (EMS), MQ Listener
TIBCO Integration: Business Works
TIBCO B2B: Business Connect, EDI
TIBCO Adapters: ADB Adapter, File Adapter
TIBCO Products: TIBCO Administrator
TIBCO Monitoring: Hawk Rule bases
Application Server: IBM MQ, EJB
EAI: TIBCO Business Works 5.x\6.x, Business Connect 5.x\ 6.x B2B, EDI, Active Database Adapter, File Adapter, JMS, Hawk, TEA, TIBCO Administrator
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, JSP, Web Services, XML, XPATH, HTML, SQL, PL/SQLOperating Systems Windows, UNIX, Linux, DOS
Databases/Tools: SQL Server 2000/2005, Oracle11g/12cProtocols TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, SOAP, and WSDL
Other Tools: UML, MS Visio, SVN, MS Office, Altova XMLSpy, TOAD, SQL Developer, GEMS, Visual Studio, Jenkins, Rational Rose and SOAP UI
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Participated in requirements gathering, design of high level architecture and development of scoring system from scratch.
- Involved in development of business works processes by interfacing with various systems like ORACLE11g\12C, MQ, and EJB.
- Worked on both BW 5.X\6.X for developing the scoring system.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Cursors, Packages and generation of XML and SQL Queries in order to interact with database to improve performance optimization.
- Designed modules and packages in Java to make EJB calls which is used to call Triad system.
- Worked on performance optimization of the process by configuring max jobs, flow limit in TIBCO Admin.
- Worked with versioning systems like Jenkins to deploy the code in various environments.
- Worked on visual studio which is used as version control and also worked with MQ sysroster to monitor performance of queues in various environments.
- Got familiar with some new activities like Timer, Wait for File Change, SendHTTPRequest, Mail Activity, MQ Inquiry, MQ Listener and MQ Put.
- Got good knowledge on error handling and logging of the processes.
Environment: TIBCO Business Works 5.x\6.x,Oracle11g\12C, IBM MQ 7.6, EJB Palette, Visual Studio 2013, SQL Developer 4.1.3,TOAD 12.6,Jenkins
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Involved in design, development, testing and monitoring of projects using TIBCO Business Works, ADB, EMS and Hawk.
- Worked on Deployment of BW 6.x projects using Scripted Deployment Automation.
- Worked on creating REST Based Services using HTTP Methods.
- Worked on implementing operations in CSG Adapter.
- Worked on merging Adapters and applications using BW 6.x.
- Worked on creating AppSpace, Domain and AppNodes using TEA for deployment of projects.
- Actively participated in offshore meetings and helped in resolving the issues.
- Worked on conducting regression and sanity testing for DEV, SIT and UAT environments.
- Having good knowledge on GIT Repository and JIRA.
Environment: TIBCO Business Works 6.2.2, TIBCO Business Works Studio, TEA 5.7.1, TIBCO Runtime Agent 5.9, TIBCO RV 8.4.2, TIBCO ADB 7.0.0, TIBCO EMS 8.1.0, TIBCO HAWK 4.9.0,XML Spy, GIT 2.7, Ant 1.9.4, SQL Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, WinSCP 5.5.5,Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.0, Business Events 5.1.2,JIRA 5.2.
Confidential, Richfield, MN
- Participated in gathering the requirements and evaluating business, functional and technical requirements. Designed complex Web Service application systems using TIBCO integration platform.
- Created and reviewed unit, integration and system test plans.
- Participated in peer TIBCO development code-reviews.
- Involved in defect meetings, actively resolved the code defects and optimized existing data flows according to the project development workflow.
- Collaborated with external system owners to develop interfaces and admin teams to deploy developed TIBCO solutions.
- Conducted root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Designed WSDL and Developed Web Services using BW Service palette, SOAP over HTTP transport and JMS Listener.
- Created customized XSD’s for TIBCO applications using Altova XMLSpy.
- Excellent hands on experience in XML related technologies that include XML, XSD, DTD, XSLT, and XPath.
- Implemented security for Web Services using SSL protocol at transport layer and used policy palette for implementing security at message level.
- Efficiency in using SOAP UI to create test data and run the test to retrieve the data from different environments.
- Created a proof of concept project using TIBCO BW 6.x.
- Created SOAP based and REST based Web Services by using BW 6.x.
- Performed testing using SOAP UI for BW 6.x projects in different environments.
- Used TIBCO Business Studio for developing the BusinessWorks applications.
Environment: TIBCO Business Works 5.11, TIBCO Designer 5.8, TIBCO Administrator 5.8, TIBCO Runtime Agent 5.8, TIBCO EMS 6.3.0, TIBCO HAWK 4.9.0, Altova XML Spy, Salesforce Adapter, Clear Case 8.0.0, SOAP UI 5.2.1, Web Services, Oracle 11g.
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
- Involved in discussions with the business partners and SME’s.
- Configured Trading partners using TIBCO Business Connect.
- Configured Rosetta Net and EDI X12 protocols.
- Configured transactions like Purchase orders (3A4), Change in Purchase orders (3A8), Invoices (3C3) and Invoice Rejects (3C4) for Rosetta Net protocol.
- Configured Purchase Order (850), Purchase order confirmation (855), Advance ship Notice (856) and Invoice notice (810) for EDI X12 protocol.
- Designed and developed BusinessWorks processes to process all inbound and outbound transactions.
- Involved in end to end testing and bug fixing of all interfaces involved.
- Supporting all integration components in all higher environments like TEST, STAGE and PROD.
Environment: Business Works 5.11, EMS 6.0, Business Connect 6.2.0, Foresight EDISIM 6.11.0, Business Works Administrator, Rosetta Net, EDI ANSI X12, XML, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, Tortoise SVN