Enterprise/CRM Solutions: Vantive Development tools, Vignette Content Management, Epiphany E.4 Reporting & Analysis, GuiXT
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Web solutions: LAMP stack, Linux - Apache - PHP; SharePoint
Pre-Sales Tools: Snag-it, Camtasia, TeamViewer, DemoShield
Media production (marketing clips, audio): Pinnacle Studio, audio editing/mixing tools
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
Salesforce Solution Architect/Team Lead
- Salesforce’s new functionality Enterprise Territory Management 2.0
- Salesforce’s Knowledge Management, in the context of complex sharing rules
- Presales: engaged in multiple pursuits (build customer presentations, Proofs of concept of key functionalities)
- Built Global Practice answer to RFI of a Research Analyst firm (key differentiators, references, methodology, etc.)
Service Cloud team lead/architect
- Provided architecture/migration recommendations and strategy which led to additional business and repositioning of services
- Helped design governance for data management, security & user management
- Helped manage global team (resources hiring and management)
- Provided users support
Service Solution team lead
- Call Center processes optimization.
- Data Migration and cleansing
- Field Service processes optimization: service lifecycle, qualification of key milestones.
Service Solution consultant
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Accounting teams’ case management/approval processes: designed and implemented a Global Best practice solution that unified the processes across teams and countries, replacing multiple stand-alone legacy tools.
- Functional specifications of interfaces in complex landscape: Salesforce, SAP, Remedy, Ariba, custom, etc.
Confidential, Oakland, CA
Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud Analyst
- Prototyped a POC for the company’s CRM solution
- Enhancements: custom objects, formulas, rules, layouts.
- Process automation with custom workflows.
Marketing & Sales Consultant
- Developed qualification approach as well as cloud sale process for Microsoft’s Office 365 cloud service, in use for last 2 years for 500 Microsoft’ sales specialists.
- Created a complete story/use case demo for an online application supporting the sales process to explain and showcase the cloud solution, while at the same time stepping the customer through the sales process.
- Created Marketing & Sales videos for the 4000 AE Sales team (achievements, goals, etc.) for global sales conferences.
Pre-Sales Consultant for SAP Sales / Service Solutions (ERP, Cloud & CRM)
- Successfully developed and sold business and IT case to Global Senior Executives and CEO for implementing SAP Service in Phase I (Big Bang) vs. originally planned Phase II approach.
- Specific challenges: volumes of transactions, size of installed base, company history and culture towards IT solutions, IT landscape (>30 applications), existing IT team.
- Successfully rescued underperforming project in crisis mode.
- Turned around Senior Executives’ perception of SAP’s Service solutions against competitor products.
- Prototyped and demonstrated SAP Cloud Sales OnDemand for Senior Executives and PMO.
- Built service roadmaps/options encompassing SAP ERP, CRM and Cloud Sales OnDemand.
- Helped internal PMO and sponsor sell the project internally (transformation, BPR gains).
- Successfully recommended a redesign of the Service processes (prototype, presentations).
- Successfully recommended to IT and business managers a 2-month extension of the project.
Project Manager / Lead / Solution architect
- Defined project and components phasing to deliver a global Quality System.
- Designed, configured, documented CAPA solution (hub for information access, reporting, etc.).
- Project planning and scoping (new service offering process & tools).
- BPR, prototype and implementation for the Quote to Cash process of a new product line.
- Prototyped SAP Solution for Quality Department CAPA requirements; Supported software selection.
- Successfully implemented new Call Center solution: from 150 to 8000 calls logged in system monthly.
- Project was featured Success Story in Customer’s internal Newsletter. (Complete UI redesign).
- Completely designed and built new Call Management solution for multiple teams (100 users).
- Successfully recommended a major overhaul of the Depot Repair solution to cross-functional team (prototype, presentations).
- Collaborated with Call Center Leadership Team to institute major cultural shift (KPIs redefinition, etc.)
- Project scope definition, budgeting, resources selection (36 people, various vendors).
- Periodic status reporting to Senior Executives, Program managers.
- Defined, managed project plan and milestones, internal/external resources.
- Defined project plan for Master Data Management initiative and conversion strategy.
- Integrated Project into 3-year roadmap to migrate from highly disconnected systems landscape.
- Designed, configured, documented CAPA solution (hub for information access, reporting, etc.
- Design specifications for interfaces with partners and customers via e-commerce web site (B2C).
- Post-implementation support.
- Delivered better integration with other departments, reliable reporting and efficient user experience.
- Redesigned Call Center scope (150 users) and solution to replace over 10 legacy systems.
- Streamlined and implemented Call Center and Field Service solution in aggressive timeline (3 months).
- Global project: Redesigned User Interface (UI) to optimize user experience.
- Field Service / Preventative Maintenance: implemented for Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
- Agile implementation: 12 weeks, requirements changes addressed, customer collaboration.
- Implemented Gold Client (data migration tool) / Test & evaluation of impact of Installed Base redesign.
- Part of 5 projects, 3 of them critical and high visibility in very complex IT landscape (>30 systems).
- Configured complex aircraft/components Installed Base: leveraging templates/products, individual objects.