- Professional Experience over 6 years in Salesforce.com Administration/Business Analysis, Modeling, Design, Development, Customization and Deployment.
- Worked on various consoles like Service cloud, Sales and Marketing cloud as per the Client requirements.
- Experience with Administration, Configuration, Customization, Development and support experience on Salesforce.com Platform.
- Accomplishments in analysis of large - scale business systems, Business Requirements Documents, Business Overview Documents, Authoring Narrative Use Cases, Functional Specifications, Technical Specifications, reporting and testing plans.
- Experience with documenting Business Requirements document (BRD), Use Case Specifications and Functional Specifications, Systems Design Specification (SDS), Systems Requirements Specification (SRS), Workflows and Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams (use case, activity, sequencedata flow diagrams, process flow diagrams) and testing.
- Extensive qualifications in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall and work accordingly to improve processes, systems, and methodologies.
- Experienced in customizing standard objects Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Extensive experience in creatingCustom Objects, Formula Fields, Custom fields Master-Detail, Lookup Relationships, Tabs and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Experienced in Creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, Objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Validation Rules, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval processes, Lead and Case Assignment rules.
- Proficient with creating Workflow Rules, Assignment Rules, Validation Rules, and Triggers.
- Have performed Page Layout Customization, Page Layout Assignment based on profiles and created custom links based on user requirement.
- Set organization wide default settings, implemented object level sharing rules, created permission sets, and defined field level accessibility.
- Extensive experience in implementation of Salesforce Chatter to make it easier for the team collaboration process.
- Experience in SalesForce.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Visual force, Force.com API, complex SOQL&SOSL queries,, DML statements, S objects and Governor Limits.
- Having good knowledge in writing test classes before deploying into production.
- Expertise with Administration and Configuration of Salesforce.com CRM to populate and maintain data.
- Extensively worked on Salesforce.com Sandbox and production environments including creating Sandboxes and refreshing it time to time. Deployment between Production and Sandboxes using Eclipse, Force.com Migration Tool and Change set.
- To work in a highly productive cloud focused team where I can efficiently contribute my skills and abilities for the growth of the organization and build my professional career.
CRM Package: Salesforce.com
Salesforce Tools: Data loader, Migration tool, Force.com Connector, Web Services API,Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
ETL/Integration Tools: Force.com, Data loader, Force.com Workbench
Languages: C, Java, J2EE, Servlets, Apex, Visual Force, SOQL.
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, MS Access, Oracle 11g10g/9i/8i/, MySQL.
Platforms: Windows 98/2000/XP/2003/2007, Windows Server 2003/2008.
Tools: Eclipse IDE, MS-Visio, MS-Project 2000.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst
- Work with the core team to gatherbusinessrequirements from multiple stakeholders,Business Teams and management groups - and reconciled conflicts by conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions based on the project scope.
- Create Functional Specifications Document and designed high and low level Use Cases and Process / Activity Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Work closely with Data Architects and ETL Leads/Managers and was responsible to perform detailed data requirements analysis and create design specifications and operational documentation.
- Provide the ETL team with the Data mapping document and assisted them to create the mappings.
- Create page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on edit pages, Visual Force Pages and Controllers.
- Customize highlights panel, push notifications and Help desk.
- Setting up Service Cloud Console, Cases (Web to case, email to case), Solutions, Case Assignment, and CTI Integration.
- Assist in the configuration and maintenance of "Sandbox" environments to facilitate success development and QA testing of new on-demand features and functionality.
- Create separate views for different users for the tabs like accounts, opportunities etc.
- Create different folders to store the reports of different groups and categories.
- Design, and deploy Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, Auto-Response Rules, Components, and Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Use Apex Explorer and Apex Data Loader to Manage and Query the data.
- Create customized page layouts and record-types for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts to distinguish between different Processes.
- Involve in Design and development of Workflow rules, triggers, and validation rules, Profiles, Custom Buttons, Custom links, Custom Pages, Extended controllers, and Apex classes to drive the functionality.
- Create Email templates, approval processes Auto response Rules and Multi-Step Approval Processes as per the requirements and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Deploy the code from Sandbox to Production and was part of release activities and UAT.
- Involve in SFDC CRM business process life cycle like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management and Case Management.
- Provide support on-goingsalesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, campaign management and triggers.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages,Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflows, Approval Processes, Email Service, Workbench, Dashboards, Reports.
Confidential, New York, NY
Salesforce Administrator/ Business Analyst
- Involved in creating an enhanced version of business application where Salesforce was used to integrate with a Legacy CRM and implemented service cloud functionalities.
- Involved in BSR (Business System Requirements) meetings and requirements specifications, documenting the functional and non-functional requirements and was part of designing key solutions needed for project's progress.
- Experienced in working with App Exchange tool called SKIENCE which is a web based standalone Books and Records solution, configured the app and fixed any technical issues for various clients.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and Apex Triggers and Unit tests for various functional needs in the application.
- Performed Asynchronous Callouts using the Future Annotation and executed the future methods from a Trigger.
- Developed applications by using JSP, JSTL, HTML, Java Scripts, and Ajax.
- Designed Visual Force Pages to display data dynamically fetched from real time integration and worked on developing client side logic using Java Script and HTML.
- Developed an Asynchronous class using @Future method for the Trigger to overcome the governor limits exceptions occurred by Bulk data.
- Designed and implemented Batch classes and scheduled them to a nightly, weekly and bi-weekly basis for performing various functions based on the requirement.
- Extensive experience in lead, case management, web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case, implemented and worked on customer community portals and Partner portals.
- Dynamically based on language of the user accessing the page by creating custom labels and translating them.
- Implemented the Email to case, to allow the creation of the Cases form the Email sent using the On Demand Email to Case Setting.
- Provided the Production support to resolve the issues based on the priority and severity.
- Created different Case Queues and assignment rules to assign the case owner of the Cases.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Created various Reports (tabular, summary, matrix, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com Migration Tool, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), JQuery Data Loader, HTML,CSS, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Workbench, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services.
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
Salesforce Developer /Salesforce Business Analyst
- Reviewed functional and non-functional system requirements and constructed a conceptual design and detailed designs that align processes and technologies to achieve business objectives around credit risk.
- Extracted the Business Requirements from the end users keeping in mind their need for the application and prepared Business Requirement Documents (BRD)
- Identified business requirements and translated them to technical specifications for Force.com.
- Create various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Created and Customized the Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Roll up Summary Fields, Validation Rules, Dependent Pick lists, and Page Layouts.
- Created Workflows and Approval processes.
- Created Users, Roles, Public groups and implemented Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules and Record Level Permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Implemented Data segregation through Record Types and Field level security.
- Developed and maintained Validation Rules and Custom Workflow.
- Imported bulk data using Apex Data Loader.
- Developed and maintained custom reports.
- Customized Page Layouts for Opportunity, Contact and Accounts depending upon Users, Roles, and Groups.
- Created Custom Objects, Validation Rules, Page Layouts, Custom Tabs, Components, as suited to the needs of the application.
- Involved in migrating data into Salesforce application using apex data loader through CSV files. Installed and configured apex data loader.
- Prepared documentation for internal use.
Environment: Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Salesforce.com Custom/Standard Objects,Force.com IDE, Apex, Visual Force, Approval Process, Data Loader, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Workbench, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, JQuery API Integrations .
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Salesforce Admin/Quality Analyst
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various Standard Objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and SOAP API.
- Worked on requirements gathering for new enhancements and bug fixes.
- Build Visualforce pages for different portals using Apex, HTML5, and CSS.
- Worked mostly on building Communities and Sites.
- Used SOQL and SOSL queries to pull data from database for data manipulation needs.
- Release Management, conducting UAT (User Acceptance Testing) in multi-location offshore environment-making code changes through ‘build’ process, automating configurations using scripts.
- Developed Custom Reports&Dashboardsto better assist folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for Deployment Management, which includes Sandbox Management and code promotion
- Developed Test cases for Unit Testing.
- Worked with Apex Data loader for loading the data into salesforce.com.
- Manage users, Public Groups, Profiles, and Roles within the Salesforce CRM; this involved designating access to the applicable user within the user hierarchy.
- Successfully moved the Sessions and Batches from the development to production environment.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Custom Component, Custom Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, ETL Tool (Informatica On Demand), Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, CSS, Web Services.
- Worked as a production support team member along with Development and Administration work.
- Worked on requirements gathering and new enhancements and bug fixes.
- Worked on Sharing Rules, Permission Sets, Roles and Profiles.
- Created Workflow Rules, Dynamic Approval Processes, Email Templates, and Assignment Rules.
- Generated Reports and Dashboards based on the user requirements.
- Created Visual Force pages and apex classes and worked on apex triggers.
- Implemented Deployments using the change sets as well as with Force.com IDE.
- Created users, profiles and implemented Object and Field Level Security to hide critical information on the profile users
- Created Dashboards for the partners for a view of company’s performance depending on the data that is available for their profile.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Custom Component, Custom Controllers.