- Around 6.5 years of IT experience with 4 years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM platform as an Administrator and Developer and 2.5 years of experience in JAVA technologies.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills combined with a strong business and technical acumen.
- Experience in Agile software development environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, technical leadership and mentoring to the team and drive key projects
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com CRM and its Development Life Cycle
- Implementation and Integration experience using custom objects, Triggers, workflows/ workflow rules, approvals, S - Controls Visual Force Pages, and Apex classes
- Developed services and scripts to provide bi-directional data transfers between Salesforce.com and existing internal systems.
- Solid understanding of the SFDC Data model, Data Architecture and Data Management.
- Involved in software life cycle of analysis, designing, developing, testing, installing, configuring and maintaining applications.
- Extensive Experience on wide range of Web/J2EE Technologies like Java, Struts, Hibernate, Apache CXF, Web Services, ExtJS, Dojo, Java Script, XML, Ajax
- Hands on experience with Sales force Lightning Builder, Sales force lightning components.
- Good experience on visual force UI using lightning components.
- Proficiency in performing SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, consigning Roles, validation rules, Users, Page Layouts, Record Types, Email Services, Workflows, Approvals, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Custom objects, Fields and role based page layouts.
- Thorough knowledge in the security and sharing model which is used to finely control the user’s access to different data.
- Extensive experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader and management in bulk.
- Expertise in working on Scheduled jobs and APEX Batch jobs and executed approval processes, e-mail services and workflows via customization.
- Experience with data analyzing tools.
Salesforce Technologies: Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects
Sales force ToolsIntegration Tools: Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production)
System Tools: SQL Server management Studio, SQL Profiler, Performance monitor, Microsoft visual studio2005/ 2008, Microsoft Office Suite
CRM: Sales force
Data Modeling: UML, MS Visio, Lucid Chart
Scripting Languages: Transact SQL, C, C+, Java, HTML,XML, VB Script, Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL, Visual Force Page, Component & Controllers, JSON, SAML, SOAP, REST
IDE: IBM RAD, Eclipse 3.5, Web Sphere Integration Developer. Force.com IDE.
Operating Systems: MS-Windows XP/ME/98/95/ 2000/NT 4.0, Red Hat Linux and Unix.
Salesforce.com Admin/Developer (Salesforce Lightning)
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of a complex Salesforce.com implementation.
- Design and Development of Web Services and Integration using Sales force SOAP/REST API.
- Developed Framework to update changes back in Database using Quartz, Sales force SOAP/REST API.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual force Pages, Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers
- Involved in QA support and Bug fixing.
- Designed and configured PARDOT integration with Salesforce for Supply team with lightning.
- As Part of Integration involved in downloading PARDOT app from AppExchange to Sales force and also worked on creating mapping between Prospect table from PARDOT with sales force lead object.
- Good experience with PARDOT implementation on Sales force Lightning with leads kanban View to monitor lead Sales path in different stages.
- Involved in Sales force Lightning configurations on to convert Lead (PARDOT Prospect Data) to DEAL object for user prospective and also other customizations like work flows for PARDOT user notification and approvals.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP, Data loader, Workflows, Visual force, Triggers, Batch Classes.
- Created prototyped applications in Dojo, Ajax and Web Services that helped managers visualize the expected software end product and provided in future development.
- Design and Development of Web Services and Integration using Sales force SOAP/REST API.
- Developed Web Services and built the common framework.
- Involved in Content/Service Deployment activities and building Continuous Integration platform.
- Designed and developed the WebEx Connect Widgets Using DHTMLX, Sales force SOAP API.
- Involved in QA Support and Bug fixing. Involved in Exchange Migration.
- Involved in Performance tuning, analysis and code fixes for stability issues.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs.
- Imported data from excel sheets in to Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Used Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management, and Approvals and Workflow.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule and approval process including Field updates and email alerts.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities while transferring the data to the external system using Informatics on Demand.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesfoce.com, checking for correctness of the data.
- Supported end users and helped them in getting used to the application, generated reports and saved them for further access to the users.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Apex Language, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Responsible for Coding using JSP, Spring and XML.
- Implemented Model View Control (MVC) architecture using Spring Framework.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection with the help of Configuration files.
- Involved in coding DAO layer using Hibernate to access the Oracle database.
- Involved in writing procedures and packages for Report Generation using Oracle as Database.
- Involved in writing code for printing of Report pages in HTML format and Microsoft Excel files.
- Responsible for Testing - unit testing & integration testing using JUNIT.
- Used Ant tool to build and deploy application on Tomcat Server.
Junior Java Programmer
- Involved in Design and Development of application modules, model components and Requirement documents.
- Designed and Implemented business components using J2EE technologies & Design patterns.
- Created Patient Management System module, which includes Patient related information, which can be managed by Administrator.
- Implemented from based authentication and maintained Session State Information throughout the web transaction.
- Analyzed and tested features to upload, save, retrieve, share documents among designated users.
- Built a reporting module for user action tracking and statistics of usage.
- Gained insight into various phases within SDLC and interacted directly with the client throughout the project.
- Involved in testing applications in different stages e.g. TEST, preproduction and production.
- Involved in critical Bug fixes and Enhancement of application and used Subversion to implement version control system.
Environment: Eclipse, WSAD, Clear Case, Toad, numerous IBM mainframe utility programs, Network Data Mover (NDM), table BASE, RPG II, VSAM, Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).