- Highly successful executive experienced in enterprise SaaS, professional services, and network security
- Exceptional record of revenue goal attainment resulting in President Clubs and Executive Master Awards
- Expertise in International sales & business development with Direct Selling, Distributor, and Internet Resellers
- Expertise in channel architecture, channel sales - marketing programs, and contract negotiation
- Superior process re-engineering skills and P&L responsibility with drive on EBITDA
- Experienced manager in recruitment, retention, inspiration, and motivation of sales and marketing personnel
- Direct and Indirect Sales Forces
- Operational Excellence in realignment of personnel and program strategies
- Highly skilled manager of Strategic Partnerships (all levels including C-Level)
- Refined leadership and communication skills (managed up to 93 sales people, 5 sales managers Independent sales reps)
VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES & OPERATIONS
Confidential, RAFAEL, CA
- Developed and Implemented sales and operational control to grow company.
- SaaS and professional services growth of 37%.
- Managed strategic software partnerships with eye towards growth and leverage.
- Business development of new divisions of sales/marketing services and geographic regions to enable diversification of company sales.
VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES & MARKETING
Confidential, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
- Transformed under-performing sales & marketing division by sales force restructuring, individual hunter sales and motivating sales teams.
- Developed expansion and sales strategies that have had immediate results with 32% organic growth within 6 months, despite industry volatility.
- Developed new channels and affiliate programs that created new revenue streams by utilizing SaaS solutions, SmartPhone Apps and social media campaigns.
VICE PRESIDENT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Confidential, RAFAEL, CA
- Developed and Implemented sales and business development to grow company into Northern CA largest franchise and thirteenth largest franchise in the US for marketing, SaaS & professional services worldwide.
- SaaS services and utilizing M&A strategies to grow market share in a down economy.
SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES & CHANNEL
Confidential, PETALUMA, CA
- Executive responsible for International Sales & Channel Strategy and Implementation with responsibilities to develop capital channels for future growth.
- Grew sales via training, dual sales model (direct/independent) and individual hunter-killer performance.
- FY2002 efforts have shown a 27% increase in revenues while meeting expenses and P&L objectives and grew EBITDA from 9% to 16% exceeding expectations.
- Developed and implemented direct sales rep force and increased independent sales reps sales concurrently.
- Responsibilities include Future and current capital funding, OEM, Education & Government Channel Partners, VAR/VAD and manufacturer partnerships to be developed and retained in China.
- Reported directly to the CEO and COB.
WESTERN SALES DIRECTOR
Confidential, FRANCISCO, CA
- Within first 6 months tripled region sales with such customers.
- Managedand executed the Confidential forenterprise wide network software, hardware and services team efforts have shown a 43% increase in revenues while meeting expenses and P&L objectives and individual revenues have increased by 68% including the top 4 customers accounting for 45% of years revenues.
- Developed and implemented independent sales rep force and increased sales by 62% year over year.
- Responsibilities include future capital funding strategies/implementations, OEM, Education & Government Channel Partners, VAR/VAD and manufacturer partnerships to be developed and retained.
- Setup and Reported directly to the CEO and COB.