- 8 years of experience as a Business Analyst dealing with versatile business solutions in domains like Healthcare, Insurance and Telecom.
- 4+ years of experience as Salesforce Business Analyst in Business Requirements Analysis, Requirement Gathering, Gap Analysis
- Experience with full Business Requirement Gathering, Gap Analysis, Business Process Management Life Cycle and Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC)
- Extensive experience working on custom objects, custom fields, Pick list, and role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom reports, Report folders, Report extractions to various formats, Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements
- Assessed risk tolerance and Risk - Management goals to recommend solutions optimally suited to client needs
- Experience in using BPM tools and in creating Crystal Reports
- Strong Requirements gathering experience using JAD Sessions & Conducting User Interviews, and preparing functional documents like Software Requirements Specifications (SRS)
- Experience using MS Visio, MS SharePoint, Rational Unified Process (RUP), and Advanced MS Excel.
- Experience with Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), System Life Cycle (SLC) and Root Cause Analysis
- Defined Test Cases, reviewing and maintaining Test scripts, analyzing bugs, interaction with team members in fixing errors and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Expert in using MS Visio to create UML diagrams: Activity, Process, Sequence, and Use cases
- Responsible for developing point of concepts using Balsamiq Mock up tool.
- Manage teh complete channel with real time, customizable reports and dashboards with teh help of PRM.
- Knowledge of Agile Technology, writing user stories and Sprint planning for Scrum.
- Used Salesforce PRM to tract and register every lead and dealing in providing up to date information to teh partners.
- Experienced in working with clients to map out their existing Business Processes and providing system-based solutions dat increase efficiency and reduce operating costs
- Developed process enhancements through automations including Workflow, Approval Processes, and Escalation Rules.
- Extensive experience with Configuring and Developing custom objects, layouts, reports, data analysis and migration of CRM data from legacy systems into SFDC/ ServiceMAX
- Provided customer with serviceMax to control and monitor field service activities to increase revenues, control cost, and turn post-sales service into a competitive advantage.
Project Management Tool: MS Project
Business Modeling: MS Visio, Enterprise Architect (EA)
Business Management Tools: Six Sigma, Process improvement
Defect Tracking Tool: Mercury Quality Center 9.2, JIRA.
Requirement Management Tools: Rational Requisite Pro
Salesforce.com: Workflows and Approvals Email Templates, Formulas, Validation Rules, AppExchange, Eclipse, and Salesforce.com.
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i, My SQL
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/XP/2000/NT/98/95, MS-DOS, Linux.
CRM: Siebel 8.0/7.8/7.7, Siebel Client Applications, Siebel Tools, Configuration
Siebel Modules /Verticals: Siebel Finance, Siebel eCommunication, Siebel eClinical, Siebel Call Center, Siebel ePharma
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Involved in Analysis, design, development and implementation of salesforce.com applications
- Having a good techno-functional knowledge on different products used by Client.
- Gaining complete channel visibility with teh help of PRM, like Channel Deals, Channel pipeline, Direct and indirect sales, win and close rates.
- Experience with Business Requirements, Functional Requirements and Non-Functional Requirements gathering
- Experience in reviewing and editing program documentation and in developing system documentation
- Experience with Insurance domain with registration, evaluation and approval documents
- Worked on various Life Insurance functions such as Product Development, New Business, Policy Administration, Claims, Distribution channel management
- Supporting BAT and UAT with testers.
- Identifying Business rules and documenting application requirements.
- Coordinated with team members and conducted departmental meetings to ensure project safety
- Coordinated with vendors and legacy application team for integrating data flow with Salesforce as centralized system
- Worked with health care insurance coverage along with teh integration of finance department
- Integrated with legacy system using REST API to maintain Synchronization.
- Designed and developed retriggering rules and mechanism for data and transient errors.
- Built custom sharing rules and role hierarchies for 6000+ user base.
- Worked with Production support team and fixed teh issues on On-Demand basis.
- Helping teh client with Fund Management issues, Channel Budget Management, Partner visibility with teh help of PRM
- Prototyped teh current system with requirement and presented mockup it with Proof of concept Design
- Developed custom search functionality for accounts and contacts using SOSL
- Enabled and used API only user for performing regular updates from legacy system using REST API.
- Designed and developed Ticketing application to handle production support incidents and bugs.
- Generated in-depth Root Cause Analysis reports in relation to critical events
- Designing and analyzing to unearth teh real, often unknown reason why a business problem is happening and tan to propose a viable solution to fix it using Root Cause Analysis
- Developed triggers for complex workflow rules working around teh governor limits.
- Developed custom edit and detail page for accounts due to complex business requirements (immediately after making updates, legacy system window had to open respecting SSO).
- Created multiple record types based on teh category of clients.
- Based on teh business requirements, created multiple custom objects and fields (created lookup fields to maintain relationship between objects).
- Experience with Configuring and Developing custom objects, layouts, reports in ServiceMax
- Experienced in data analysis and migration of CRM data from legacy systems into SFDC/ ServiceMax
- Experience in developing Apex and VisualForce solutions
- Used ServiceMax to provide perfect service delivery process, drive revenue growth to teh customers.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandboxes(Developer sandbox, Configuration only, Full sandbox) Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Managed team to implement teh documented requirements and reports, assisting in all configuration activities
- Worked closely with Business Users and requirements gathering, analyzing teh requirements, documenting teh functional and non-functional requirements
- Responsible for integration and development project plans and designs for various releases like SIT, BAT, UAT and production Sandbox (environment)
- Performed one time data migration to get Accounts and Contacts data into salesforce.com.
- Coordinated work assignments with developers and Administrators throughout teh product development life cycle.
- Identifying teh underlying cause of failures or difficulties in accomplishing business analysis work with Root Cause Analysis
- Experience using BPM tools like MS Visio, Six Sigma, Process management, etc…
- Delivered business process models and derived Process Improvement initiates dat met IT application requirement process.
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, and customizations within SalesForce.com.
- Developed Apex classes, Visualforce components and extensions.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards) to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate teh processes.
- Extracted teh Salesforce CRM information into BI Data Warehouse using Force.comAPI/Informatica on Demand to provide integration with oracle financial information to perform advanced reporting and analysis.
- Integrated teh web services by generating teh necessary stubs from teh WSDL files for extracting teh data from external systems to display in teh pages of salesforce.com
- Email to case functionality to helps customers get fast answers to questions and to receive automatic notifications when content of interest is created or updated. This feature ensured dat teh employees always received up-to-date information.
- Build applications using teh Eclipse IDE.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of teh application using platform database objects.
- Participate in design meetings and contribute to technical approach.
- Implemented search, filtering, and tagging features to make it easier for sales to locate relevant marketing content and documents in SalesForce.com CRM Content.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Used teh sandbox for testing to ensure minimum code coverage for teh application to be migrated to production.
- Performed teh roles of Salesforce.com Analyst/ Developer and Administrator in teh organization.
- Customized information on accounts, contacts, and opportunities and tracked related tasks and activities.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Miami, FL
SFDC Business Analyst
- Worked jointly with Business Analysts in gathering requirements and implementing new functionalities and reports for scholastic.com
- Communicated with accountants, product managers and I/T staff regarding data requirements and business requirements involving new reports or applications.
- Maintained and provided support for existing tools and applications used in teh analyses of information
- Worked with administrators to extract data as requested, performed analysis with teh sales and marketing team to understand teh company and sales growth
- Interfaced regularly with teh senior management to produce timely & valuable results
- Documented detailed user needs and program functions
- Developed Program Plan against Agile principals, for multiple simultaneous projects.
- Analyzed teh business requirements, business logics and rules and translated them to use cases.
- Developed business models, designed teh transactions, data flow and use case diagrams for website enhancements using Storyboarding.
- Reviewed teh change requests and new requirements, ensure teh business documents are updated.
- Reviewed test plan and developed test scenarios to ensure dat teh business scenarios are covered
- Participated in Joint application development (JAD) sessions
- Added alarm system to teh dashboard to indicate teh failures on teh website
- Extensively worked with MS Office, MS Visio and MS Project for documentation; Assist with coordination, planning and scheduling during teh project development and implementation phases
- Analyzed performance reports, point out teh problem areas and troubleshoot teh issues.
- Coordinated with Administrators, Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts and QA Team.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
SFDC Business Analyst
- Assisted Project Manager in developing Scope/Vision Documentation and Project Plan, tracking project progress.
- Teh Project was implemented based on Agile Scrum methodology.
- Utilized MS Project to present teh project data in versatile views as Gantt charts, pivots, calendars, network diagrams and task sheets.
- Evaluated resource workloads, critical paths, bottlenecks, resource availability and resolved over-allocations.
- Created Business Requirements Document and converted into System Requirement Specifications Document tying well with teh design
- Analyze existing interfacing systems and understand various technologies involved.
- Performed extensive System Analysis and Gap Analysis for teh various business specifications
- Developed AS IS and TO BE models for business process mapping.
- Conducted data analysis, requirements gathering sessions and cost/benefit analysis in order to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Responsible in Detailed analysis, plans, diagrams and verification procedures.
- Experienced in gathering, analyzing and documenting Functional requirements.
- Responsible for Bug free delivery of Sales and Service Oriented applications developed on (Salesforce.com) Force.com Platform.
- Responsible for maintain teh Off Shore Teams and Onsite Teams.
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Develop Reports, Dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Attended project meetings, Off-Shore meetings, release meetings and QA status meetings for teh Project
- Assist users with report design and management.
- Actively involved in gathering specifications and requirements from development personnel prior to System Testing and developed detailed manual test scripts in HP Quality Center.
- Involved in performing teh Unit Testing in teh Apex based environment on force.com Platform.
- Writing teh test cases and performing tests on Triggers and Visualforce Pages developed on force.com platform.
- Experienced in using Apex Data loader, for exporting and importing teh data from SFDC.
- Performed testing on Custom settings and email notifications and email-templates.
- Testing teh Security setting for users based on Profiles
Environment: MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio), MS-Project, Windows 2000, SWOT analysis, Clear Case, Clear Quest.
- Translated end user specifications into functional and technical design documentations
- Prepared accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
- Generate daily/weekly/monthly reports using Excel’s lookups and pivot tables
- Ensured documentation is accurate and meets standards for quality, coverage, format, and style
- Worked closely with Developers, System Engineers, and Project Managers to translate functional designs into technical design documents.
- Involved active interaction with network and development teams - business and technology teams
- Managed any change requests related to teh working project plans daily to meet teh agreed deadlines.
- Mapped Supply Chain Business Processes and liaised with consultants and users to ensure proper mapping and Seamless Interfacing.
- Assisted Developers in Data Modeling using Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD)
- Used SQL queries to create/modify/delete data.
- Delivered system Use Cases for services and user interfaces
- Interacted with Technical Teams to prioritize Bugs and identify Design and Development Errors
Environment: MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio), MS-Project, Windows 2000, SWOT.