- Around 7 years of IT experience with around 4 years of extensive experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform with proficiency as a developer and administrator
- Experience in Salesforce.com SFA Projects, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, and Visual force pages, Integration, SOQL, SOSL and Force.com API.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Sales force custom objects, Junction objects, master - detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Experienced in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Designed Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, and Validation Rules, Workflows, and Approval Processes, Page layouts, search layout.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Implemented Salesforce1 for mobile application.
- Extensive experience in lead, case management web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Sales Force using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments along with TFS for version control.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and used Force.com Component Deployment Wizard for migrating data between Force.com IDE and Sandbox environment.
- Proficient in databases including MS SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle & MS Excel.
- Experience in providing production support, analyzing the cause and fixing it.
- Worked closely with Client lines of business/operation areas to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes.
- Excellent customer service orientation and outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills, team player, commitment towards work, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies and to undertake challenging tasks.
- Demonstrated track record of successful project development and implementations with strong technical, logical, analytical and problem solving skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce (Pages, Components and Controllers), Apex Data Loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, AJAX, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects
Salesforce Tools & Integration Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Data Loader, Cast Iron Systems, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production).
Data Management and Tools: Eclipse, SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Query Analyzer,Edit Plus
Web Technologies& Languages: HTML, XML, Java Script, CSS, FLEX, SOAP, ASP.NET, C, C++
Sales force Developer
- Develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain and test software applications dat support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions involves diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing technology solutions including integrations with other enterprise software solutions.
- Work closely with PM's, application engineers and end users to translate business requirements to smart solutions in Salesforce.com.
- Creating custom objects, classes and triggers in Salesforce.
- Writing technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs.
- Building and developing web services to support various integration points.
- Participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support.
- Collaborating with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
ENVIRONMENT: Salesforce.com platform, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, X-Author tool,, Apex Classes and Triggers, Visual Force, Data Loader, Workflow and Approvals, Reports and Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading.
- Worked on various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created user Roles and Profiles and given them Security controls and shared settings.
- Experienced in Creating Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
- Created Custom Objects, Tabs and Page Layouts defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects. Also created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects
- Wrote Visual Force pages to provide UI.
- Integrated sales force with external legacy system
- Install Dupe Catcher App Exchange package to get the consistence data.
- Implemented web based case management automation - Web to Case
- Implemented Email-to-Case using XML.
- Wrote Escalation rules to escalate the cases.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers
- Implemented Reports on Pipeline, Opportunity created, Leads to Opportunity conversion, Views of Sales Cycle, cases generated.
- Used analytic snapshots for bi-weekly reports.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Created reports to assist marketing managers and configured various report folders for different user profile based on the needs of the organization.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Performed the role of a Salesforce Analyst/Developer and Administrator.
- Provided the solutions for the present challenges in data and the existing apps.
- Interacted with power users and took JAD sessions to gather requirements.
- Worked extensively on M S Visio and Gliffy to prepare business requirement documents.
- Worked solely on the design of the new applications.
- Created high level and low level Technical design documents and functional documents.
- Created prototypes and proof of concepts in the sandbox for new applications.
- Created Custom Objects and fields to meet the requirements.
- Analyzed and implemented the relationships between the different objects.
- Worked extensively on the configuration of Salesforce.
- Worked on Visual Workflows to meet the business requirement.
- Created complex Workflows, validation rules and field updates.
- Created apex Triggers and provided 100 percent code coverage for complex validations as well as for creating child records through the triggers.
- Worked on data migration from legacy systems to managed apps.
- Developed apex classes, helper classes and handler classes to manage the multiple triggers on the same object.
- Developed Visual force pages for the UI of new application and for the complex reports which was unachievable through standard reports.
- Worked on creating report types, standard reports, visual force reports and dashboards.
- Worked on scheduling the required reports for executive users.
- Worked on creating new profiles and roles.
- Wrote sharing rules to give accessibility of data from one sales channel to the other sales channel
- Worked on page layouts, record types and field level security to allow users to access required fields on different layouts and different record types depending upon their role and profile.
- Worked extensively on ETL tools like data loader, Demand tools from Appexchange.
- Worked extensively on data migration using data loader.
- Wrote scheduled jobs for data loader though command line.
- Worked on data quality and data deduplication through analysis as well as merger through demand tools.
- Worked on installing and configuring several Appexchange packages like concur, easy describe, DST connect and syndicate noledge.
- Created new sandboxes and setup of deployment connections between the sandboxes.
- Used change sets for deployment between the instances.
- Enabled and configured noledge base. Created Knowledge Users, Article Types and data Categories and wrote apex controllers to access the noledge base on the visual force pages.
- Managed and coordinated with offshore team on daily basis and was available 24 hours for any concerns
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Participated in cross-functional team discussions dat address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations and in creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Hands on experience in collecting, documenting and analyzing the requirements.
- Imported excel based customer information records in to Accounts, Contacts and Cases using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controllers and Controller extensions for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed various Web Pages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Managing the documentation of business and functional requirements, and prototyping for enhancements.
- Developed and maintained project plans, issues logs, and status reports.
- Facilitated User Feedback Sessions and UAT.
- Conducting demo meetings prior to release.
- Involved in configurations of fields, objects, page layouts.
- Created workflow rules, assignment rules, SLA’s, escalation rules to meet the business requirements.
- Developed Custom Reports and Dashboards as per given requirements.
- Used field level security along with record types and page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Involved in the maintenance, development and production support for the cyber branch Loan Originating System product.
- Involved in the requirement analysis, technical design, Coding and unit testing for the new enhancements
- Worked on the enhancements for the existing pages using servlet, JDBC technologies with MS SQL server as the back end. The pages were developed using HTML, Velocity and java script for client side validation.
- Developed the Loan approval using credit rating from partner banks module.