- Passionate IT professional with a proven history of leading large, complex IT projects and executing change in varied organizations.
- Well - prepared to increase productivity and revenue from within diverse technological environments.
- Expert in compliance with federal and industry guidelines.
- Dynamic and effective leader comfortable with teams of any size.
- High aptitude for problem-solving and project management Lifecyle (PMLC).
- Recently Managed Functional Architect and Business Solution Projects Payables Invoicing SOA process
- Reduced processing time and enforced Pay when Paid and Purchase Order license expiration and requirements.
- Enforces and streamlined approval process. Simplifies client audits.
- Cash Management Bank Statement SOA Process
- Automated the processing of importing bank statements utilizing BAI and custom formatted import files from all client banks. Process is fully automated and auditable. Enforces company policy. Saves department time and money Client Invoices Integration to IBM FileNet P8
- Automated the storing of all company client invoices into IBM FileNet P8. Invoices are now searchable by appropriate persons. Eliminates off - site archiving, reducing company cost yet increasing functionality and visibility.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Upgrade Managed this complex 18-month project. Performed functionality delta to in corporate new functionality desired by each line-of-business manager. Fully integrated and interfaced into existing legacy applications. Coordinated all training. Also included the Procurement, Fixed Assets, and Cash Management Modules.
- Migration Legacy Department Access Databases to Oracle Database.
- Identified over 100 department-developed Access databases in need to be migrated to Oracle database. Acquired funding, developed project Software Requirements Specification and Software Design Description, managed project using Microsoft Project.
- Project required PL/SQL. SQL*Plus, data mapping/migration skills and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Access.
- Upgrade of Infor Expense Management
- Managed the upgrade of the company's expense management system. Added VCF4 format capabilities, mobile functionality, and improves the approval process to support billable and non-billable approval requirements.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERTISE:
- Business Solution Design
- Application Systems Integration
- Application System Migration
- Enterprise Architect
- Business Process Automation
- Business Process Modeling
- Project and Program Management
- Project Scheduling
- Contract Negotiations
- IT Application Architecture
- Web and Mobile Applications
Technical Proficiencies: Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Business Process Execution Language (BPEL), Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), SFTP Transport Encryption, PGP Payload Encryption, Restful Web Services, SOAP Web Services, Application Program Interfaces (API), MS Office, MS Project, Oracle Database, Oracle Developer Suite, Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle Fusion, Oracle SOA Suite, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Indus EMPAC, JDeveloper, Middleware, Java Script, J2EE, MS IIS, .Net Framework, C, C++, C#, Pro*C, Korn Shell Scripts, Visual Basic, HTML, CGI.
Owner and Principal
- Consulting practice focused on project management, business process automation, and application development.
- Design and implement strategies and applications for clients nationwide.
- Enterprise Application Integration, Customize systems, integration, and implementation of enterprise application systems.
- Execution of all operational functions of the business, including networking, marketing, budgeting, and contract negotiations.
- Confidential Consulting focuses on project management, business process automation, application integration, solutions design, application development, and cloud and mobile solutions.
- He also performs technical implementation tasks but also utilizes subcontractors for technical tasks as needed.
- Due to his lengthy career, Confidential can rely on his large network of IT colleagues possessing top notch capabilities.
- Confidential Consulting’s promise is to work closely with all clients to fully understand requirements and thus ensure all deliverables will meet and exceed the client’s expectations.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- IT project and program manager for a comprehensive energy business consulting company.
- Led project teams for corporate administrative applications, such as Oracle Applications and Oracle Human Resources.
- Lead Architect, Designer and Developer for large Information Technology department. Also managed custom applications, systems, and performed integration of enterprise application systems (EAI).
- Constructed and oversaw implementation of Business Process Automation projects technology.