- Offering experience as a Technology Executive and leader in transformation of technology with consuming passion to create and nurture a culture of execution, innovation and efficiency within organization for proven business success.
- Attain background in Technology Strategy, Program/Project Management, Change Management, Application Development/Engineering, Business Management/Process Improvement and complex Problem Solving experience with positive return on ROI (multiple domains).
- In every organization I have worked, I have directly increased revenues by leading cross - functional teams through new innovative product lines and simultaneously optimize business processes, infrastructure, portfolio management/rationalization (over 100+) and software delivery practices to reduce operational costs.
- Transforming the information technology function for a global manufacturing and service company; as the company more than tripled in size for revenue and employee count.
- Establishing the technology integration roadmap and project management methodology, and managing technology integration of new business acquisitions - domestic and international leveraging the ERP system for business process standardization.
- Collaborating with accounting, marketing, sales, operations, finance and executive leadership on revenue generation, organization design, supply chain, technology, process improvement, and corporate initiatives.
- Identifying and delivering seven-figure savings through technology consolidation and innovation, purchasing process discipline, centralization, virtualization, and vendor negotiation (saved over 35%), while improving technology capability, availability, capacity and services. (
- Taken ownership of driving the alignment of vision and strategy between Business and IT
- Managing and Overseeing ERP implementations for a publicly-traded and private companies, including process improvement and change management.
- Effective communicator with all levels within the organization including C-Levels and Board Members.
- Global Organizational Design and Development (QTC, OrderToCash, ETO, ProcToPay)
- Establishing and Sustaining Collaboration Business Unit
- Program/Project (PMP)/ Portfolio Rationalization
- IT Strategic/ Emerging Technology Management
- CAPEX/OPEX Budgeting and Optimization
- Develop (strong Collaborated) and Mentor Team
- Integration Management
- Business Process Improvement/Mapping
- Technology Roadmap (Short/Long-term)
- Enterprise Architect
- Contract Negotiations and Vendor Management
- Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Critical Thinking / RISK Management / PMO
- Effective communication - Executive Leadership
Software Engineering/Architect (SOA, SDLC, OOP, ETL, SasS, Swagger/Web API,)
Infrastructure Management (Cloud, AWS, AZURE,IaaS, VM, Clustering, Load Balance...)
ERP Selection/Implementation (MS AX, JD Edwards, SyteLine), DW/BigData/BI, SharePoint… Implementation, support & Data Management
COTS Software Implementation/Integration (MAS90, Autodesk/AutoCAD, SharePoint, EMR/EHR, CRM 2013 & 2015, Salesforce…)
System Integration (BizTalk, iWay…)
Enterprise/Solution Architect (knowledge TOGAF)
Methodologies (Domain Modeling, SDLC, Agile, DevOps, Scrum, Lean…)
Development Tools - ASP.NET, VB, WCF, WPF, C#... Databases: MS SQL & Oracle
Application Security (within POS)
Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), HL7, HIPAA
Chief Architect / Strategic Advisor (Consultant)
- Oversee stabilization and replacement of 80% of infrastructure to improve productivity and lower personnel costs.(TOGAF)
- Established technology roadmap; from integration of all Business Units, centralization of enterprise solution; portfolio rationalization (Operation to Finance); improving Data Management
- Established strategic outsourcing (offshore/hybrid) relationship, that rapidly extended capacity, meeting critical deliverable timelines.
- Selection, Design & Implementation methodology/strategy for ERP (MRP, Finance, Supply Chain, Project Management, Sales/Marketing, QTC, OTC, ETO…) and MS EA.
- Data Migration and Integration from obsolete systems.
- Present and communicate IT vision to executive leadership.
- Establishing a DR site
Software & Hardware Technologies: AX 2012, SyteLine, Dynamics SL 2011, CRM (AZURE) 2013/2015, SharePoint, Data Warehouse/BI, ASP.NET,Oracle, SQL,CouchDB VM, Cisco, Nimble, Lync, Dell, Cloud, SaaS, Hyper-V, Unix, LAN, WAN, Microsoft …
Director Solution Architect/ Solution Delivery
- Create future vision architecture to expedite delivery of new product/solution and services while meeting company’s cost and risk reduction objectives; set goals and objectives for all technology aspects.
- Integration of eCommerce website to ERP system (Sales data, Inventory & Price and Shipping Information)
- Defining new hardware layout for enterprise application (VM); oversee infrastructure
- Negotiate and manage vendors for multiple projects.
- Defining and assisting in selection new eCommerce platform.
- Manage support team for iSeries (IBM) products (JDA - MMS, IDEAS, JDA Point of Sales)
- Managing offshore development team and projects.
- Manage team of consultants for numerous business critical project and with strict timeline.
- Managing and driving PMO
- Successfully implemented POC for SharePoint 2013 a company-wide collaboration software suite to improve efficiencies and manage the company’s change control process
- Implementation of BizTalk for all B2B and EDI process. And implementation of Big Data
- Design & Managed/Oversea IBM iSeries upgrade (improved efficiency over 200%); Infrastructure
- Performed design reviews across company and managed enterprise architecture performance metrics to assure continuous improvement.
- Led cross-functional (Operation, Finance, Marketing, Accounting, HR, Engineering) teams from project definition through development and testing (SDLC)
Technology Consultant (Enterprise Architect)/CTO
- Led high budget, technically complex web solution (OpenStack/ AZURE) projects and products from inception through launch.
- Developed effective project plans (methodical management) by constructing comprehensive work breakdown structures that captured critical work streams, resources, project definition, scope, as well as incorporated appropriate dependencies and task sequencing; on-time and within budget
- Providing technology road and Business Process discovery to senior executives
- Managing resources (offshore and hybrid) for numerous business critical project and with strict timeline.
- Work with the Executive Team on the priority and approval in the selection of vendors/consultants.
- Successfully implemented SharePoint, a company-wide collaboration software suite to improve efficiencies and document management process
- Extending access for field application via mobile technology
- Managing and implementing ERM/EHR System (medical record management) / Modification of HL7 data feed
- Integration of multiple solutions (salesforce.com / ERP / Engineering Apps..
- Implementation of SOX
- Provide ongoing support for the audit function within the company.
- Identify control weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
- Assist in development of Policies and Procedures
- Led redesign of eCommerce website; while support the exiting external website.
- Assist in ERP pre-implementation process and application integration; MS Dynamics GP 2013/AX 2012, SyteLine 8 & Epicor..
Director of Business Applications
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of organizational information systems and software applications.
- Lead, mentor, and direct managers and team members (consisting of over 60 professionals; Data Warehouse, Architects, Project Managers & Developers).
- Managing and rationalizing portfolio of over 100 applications which served over 40 locations globally; with three applications being Tier 1 (ERP-JDE)
- Integrating applications to ERP system using webMethods (also BizTalk & iWay; adapter - JDE/SAP/Dynamics NAV) and JMS for Java base applications
- Solutions like GIS mapping, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, Operations, Asset Management and Handheld (OrderToCash, EngToOrder, ProcToPay)
- Manage and oversee design, development, implementation, support and data management
- Set goals and objectives for all technology aspects of the organization that align with and complement corporate objectives.
- Work with the Executive Team on the priority and approval in the selection of vendors/consultants.
- Provide top management in multiple states and locations with technical information and recommendations on information technology and communicates IT efforts, plans, projects, metrics, and strategy throughout the company and up and down the organizational hierarchy.
- Responsible for department budget and ability to continually implement cost effective strategies for company- wide savings in relation to IT; managing and lowering TOC
- Negotiate and collaborate/partner with large vendors to minimize cost and maximize position through agreements.
- Develop, implement, and manage business practices, procedures, policies, metrics and personnel for all technology aspects of the company.
- Stay abreast and advises executive staff of innovations in new business practices and technology (users experience)
- Lead ad hoc company IT projects as required.
- Report and receive direction from Vice President of Enterprise Systems
- Approves project plan and deliverables
- Manage, review and prioritize the project work plans with objective to stay on time and on budget
- Provide status and progress reviews to VP of Enterprise Systems and Steering Committee
- Report status to and receive feedback from Steering Committee
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures.
- Supervise managers & project resources.
- Implement company-wide rollout, migration and integration of various systems and platforms to non-ERP and ERP Systems (MS Dynamics NAV/SL, JDEdwards & SAP)
- Conduct JAD Sessions; MS Dynamic NAV, JDE & SAP
- Implement Ethical Hacking and, application compliance and security (Sarbanes-Oxley SOX)
- Managing and driving PMO
- Design and implement Application Development infrastructure (Development, White/Black-Box Testing and Production)
- Implement Development code repository (Team Foundation Server)
- Created coding standard documentations
- Created reporting processes
- Develop documentation for ROI and project approval process
- Propose and establish Development Team
- Manage and lead numerous projects (internal and external websites).
- Develop and Manage team of developers spread globally; Edmonton, Stonehouse, Singapore & Canada.
- Develop a reporting process for upper management (VPs - Stakeholder)
- Designed and developed a task management system to provide better visibility/accountability, task, concerns and achievements …
Sr. Systems Analyst/Application Architect (.Net)
- Designed developed and supported client-server and internet/intranet applications as per the needs of the company (life-cycle development process).
- Created and modified stored views, procedures, cursors & triggers in SQL Server databases
- ADO, RDO, COM/DCOM/COM+, Web Services, Window Services, ActiveX (familiar and created).
- Lead in bring .NET development environment to the team.
- Developed application and processes to coordinate data flows between corporate systems and externally developed application and database (Cache’)
- Responsible for creating application, from ground up, that is being used by all Memorial Hermann employees (16,000) to manage patient/client care. Managers and VPs administer this application to gauge and follow-up on Customer Care.
- Built interface with Cache’ DB
- Built and Designed a Web Service (C#) to read information from external application database
- Built and Designed a Window Service (C#) that exports data from MS SQL to Vendor Database
- Outpatient Daily Transaction Tracking (Targets, Budgets and forecast) - This application was initially written in Excel. Converted, designed and built entire application in ASP.NET and eliminated duplicate efforts. It gathers information from multiple sources and generates reports for VPs and CEOs.
- Quality Assessments - This application was design to eliminate a paper trail; it is an online form that clinical staff can fill-out for different quality assessments.
- Built an interface with Vendor Database
- Built and Designed a Web Service to read information from external application database
- Built and Designed Window Service (C#) that exports data from MS SQL to Vendor Database
- Occupational Health (External Application) - System was designed to manage external clients’ health information.
- Built and Designed a Web Service to read, verify, insert and update customer data.
- Built a security module for employees to login into the system and validate application security.
- Responsible for implementing .NET framework (Dev, Test and Prod)
- Responsible for implementing source control (Visual Source Safe).
- Assisted team members in developing application in C#.NET.
Sr. Systems Analyst/Project Manager/Lead
- ADO, RDO, COM/DCOM/COM+, Web Services and ActiveX (familiar and created).
- Developed application and processes to coordinate data flows between corporate systems and external partners.
- Consist of two projects (Java application/SQL DB)
- Data warehouse project using SQL Server, business objects reporting tool
- Pervasive database, Magic development environment, and Deployment on Citrix platform
- Lead Team of Developers, User Group, Server Ops & DBA
- Project Planning (MS Project) / Vendor Management