- I am an ITprofessional with 6+ experience in a variety of industries and roles.
- Although my expertise is grounded in Salesforce developer and tester, softwareTester, quality assurance, Developed and maintained Test Plans, Test scenarios, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test Scripts for manual and Salesforce automated testing.
- And I work with agile model SQL queries and other database operations with databases like SQL Server.
Testing Tools: Salesforce administration, HP \ Visual Source Safe, PVCS Tracker, JIRA, Auto IT, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Testing Methodologies Testing framework, Junit framework White/Black box testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Manual and Automated Testing, Stress Testing, End - to-End/Integration Testing
Programming Languages: SQL, Java, Visual Basic, VB Script, HTML, PL/SQL, C/C++, Visual C++, Java script.
Databases / DB Tools: MS Access, SQL Server, SQL Developer.Salesforce.com Unlimited Edition, Force.com IDE, Developer Console, SOQL, Apex, Visual Force, Force.com Data Loader,apex Classes Reports, Dashboards, Workflow Rules, Page Layouts, Visualforce Controllers, Extensions, Roles, Profiles, HTML, CSS
Desktop Tools: MS Office, MS Project, Visio, Adobe Acrobat, TOAD. Lightning experience Labels, Portals(Customer and partner), Sharing Settings, Communication TemplatesProficient in using meta-data migration tools likeEclipse IDEand Apex Data Loader
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Involved in Assignment Rules, Escalation Rules and Auto-Response Rules configuration and Customization in Case Management.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages by defining lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Involved in creation of user roles and hierarchy, creating automatic case capture from partner website using web to case.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like cases, accounts, contacts and account junction objects.
- Created various profiles, roles, and page layouts and configured the permissions based on the organization hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and deployedcustom tabs,validation rules,approval processesand auto-responsefor automating business logic.
- Createdworkflow rulesand defined relatedtasks, email alerts,andfield updates.
- Implementedpick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Developed severalcustom reportsanddashboardsto better assist managers and report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Provided thetrainingto Business usersabout the system.
- Implemented field level security, profiles and audit trial setup.
- Worked on account relationships and created wizard on case standard object andworkflow approvals.
- Implemented email-to-case, web-to-case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in cases tab.
- Managed all the activities related to configuring data loader, uploading data in csv files into salesfoce.com, checking for correctness of the data.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Salesforce Administrator /QA
- Involved in analyzing business needs and gathering requirements.
- Created new UserAccountsand assignedProfilesas per theirRole Hierarchy.
- DefinedOrg wide defaultto restrict access from users.
- Created the Validation Rules, Approval Process, workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and Email Alerts.
- DefinedLookupandmaster-detailrelationships on the objects and createdjunction objectsto establish connectivity among objects.
- Worked with various salesforce.com StandardobjectslikeAccounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Campaigns.
- CreatedReportsandDashboardstrackOpportunitypipeline/Stages for Management visibility.
- UsedSOQL & SOSLwith consideration toGovernor Limitsfor data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked on sales force setup menu, configuration, custom application development, administration, data migration and deployment of applications to force.com platform.
- Created custom objects, tabs, fields, page layout as per business requirements.
- Used apex testing framework to write unit tests and have code coverage results.
- Worked with SOQL and SOSL queries with governor limitations to store and download the data from sales force platform database.
- Involved in customizations of communities and force.com sites
- Designed page layouts for various solutions products offered by the company.
- Used the sandbox for development, testing and code migration to the production.
- Created the technical document and the test case document for the in-house sales force administrator to keep a track.
Confidential, Dalla, TX
- CreatedPage layoutsto organizefields,custom links,related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Worked onValidation Rules, WorkflowsandApproval Processes.
- Implemented email-to-case, web-to-case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in cases tab. Maintained organizational hierarchy, created profiles, roles and maintained sharing/security for field-level security, record-level security.
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, and customizations within Sales force
- Utilized Apex data loader in handling massive amounts of user data.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Worked on various sales force administrations tasks like reports, dashboards, custom workflow rules, field update, email templates, field level and object level securities, roles, profiles, validation rules, formula fields etc.
- Used custom tools like apex data loader &jitter bit for the handling the data for insertion, update & deletion.
Salesforce developer/ Tester
- Identified business requirements and translated them into technical specifications for Force.com
- Created and managed complex workflow rules, data validations, and object customizations Expert level skills in writing apex Classes, Triggers and Visual force pages. Managed ongoing support requests and administrative user.
- Knowledge in working with various deployment tools like Change sets, ANT, Jenkins, Tortoise
- Involved in creating the Tabs, Links and Visual Force pages to configure the application in Salesforce
- Customize applications using Salesforce.com applications to match functional requirements.Data migration from spread sheets to Salesforce using APEX data loader.Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master details relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Worked on various SFDC standard objects such as Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Opportunity, Contracts, Cases, and Solutions.Develop, maintain and execute Salesforce (SFDC) Test cases (functional) as per the test planDeveloped reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Developed in sandbox environments and performed timely deployments on production servers.
- Hands-on experience in diversified fields of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), specializing in Quality Assurance Process and Methodologies like Water Fall, V-Model, Agile and Scrum.
- Strong Experience on Agile Model and Scrum Methodology
- Sdfs tools Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Maintained users, roles, profiles, sharing rules and public groups as part of managing security on SFDC
- Knowledge and implementation of PRM portal.Administer and customize the Salesforce PRM portal.
- Created the workflows for automated task creation for employees, alerts and notifications.
- Created various reports (Summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards).
- Provide training to the internal business users to use the application to develop their own custom reports.
- Performed the role of support engineer and helped them in getting used to the application, generate reports and save them for further access to the users.
- Developed training plans, materials, and documentation for Salesforce.com users, kept materials updated.DevelopedLighting Component Framework and also builtLightingscomponent using aura frameworks
- Involved in interacting directly with the onsite coordinators & client specific to the project for functional.
- Analyze the requirements and prepare the Test specifications including test plan from requirements and test scenario development from use cases.
- Created Test Plan, Test Cases and responsible for execution Test cases.
- Developed several SQL queries to perform backend testing.
- Created test coverage analysis Reports using Test Director for User Acceptance Testing.
- Defect Tracking, Reports, maintenance in Test Director.
- Developed test cases, test scripts manually
- Performed GUI interface testing at client side.
Environment: Quality Center, Win 2000, UNIX, JAVA