- Around 8+ years’ experience in IT industry includes 4 years of extensive experience in ITSM (Developer/System Administrator of a service management application with Service - Now ITSM).
- Moderate and maintain an internal forum for Servicenow queries and discussions.
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Integration.
- SSO (Single Sign-on) Implementation.
- Customized Scripting on Service Catalog/Email Template/Workflow script.
- Produce proactive reports, trending analysis, service level reporting, process consultation and application of ITIL best practice.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks
- Experience with data analysis, analyzing, documenting business requirements and data specifications
ITSM TOOLS: ITSM Suite, HP Service Manager, HP Asser Manager, BMCRemedy, Service Now
OPERATING SYSTEMS: LINUX, UNIX, Windows XP, WINDOWS 7, Windows 8
WEB TECHNOLOGIES: ASPX, JDK 1.4, HTML, XML, DHTML, MSXML
J2EE TECHNOLOGIES: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, RMI, JMS, JTA, JNDI, JMX, EJB, Applets
DATABASES: Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2005, My SQL
- Performed configurations and customizations of Service Now applications like Service Catalog, Incident and Change. Involved in working and developing of Service Now plugins and customizations.
- Created functional and technical specifications documents for various ServiceNow modules
- Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Service Catalog, CMDB in ServiceNow
- Worked on creating and configuring teh Applications, Modules, Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Macros in ServiceNow
- Worked on UI Macros to create pages as templates
- Involved in configuring teh Data Policies and UI Policies as per teh requirements
- Coordinating teh instance upgrade activities and migration activities using Update Sets
- Worked on change management module by enhancing teh tool to teh stakeholders and made it easy to understand
- Worked on loading teh data into ServiceNow using import sets
- Extensively worked on CMDB and set up mid servers as per teh requirements
- Populated teh CIs (Configuration Items) and configured teh CI relations in CMDB
- Design of multiple web APIs.
- Involved in creation of Functional and Technical Design Documents as per teh requirements from teh business team.
- Involved in requirement gathering sessions.
- Involved in creation of ServiceNow Applications, Modules, and Tables as per requirements.
- Used Apache Axis as teh Web Services framework for creating and deploying Web Services clients using SOAP and WSDL
- Involved in customization of forms for various ServiceNow applications.
- Involved in creation and configuration of business rules, client scripts as per teh required functionality.
- Involved in setting up teh SLA as per teh requirements.
- Involved in configuring teh UI Actions, UI Policies, Client side scripting and server side scripting.
- Worked as a BMC Consultant to integrate BMC Atrium Core CMDB with ADDM to bring ADDMdiscovered CI's into CMDB.
- Involved in cloning activities like raising teh request for cloning and excluding some tables to not come under cloning.
- Develop consumer based features and applications using Python, Django, HTML, Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and pair based programming
- Involved in redesigning teh workflows using ServiceNow workflow editor.
- Involved in reconciliation of complicated workflows to simpler form.
Environment: Service Now Calgary/Dublin, Windows 8, XML, Oracle 11g, Toad, SQL*Plus.
- Requirements gathering and feasibility analysis
- Participating in group Meeting and discussions among different stakeholders
- Designing teh mapping documents for teh B2B integration with web - services.
- Analyzed teh business requirements, functional specifications in doing teh GAP analysis and then transforming them to detailed design documents.
- Designing and getting teh end to end solutions build from teh offshore team for teh forms and advanced customization of teh UI Pages.
- Interacting with Business users and application lead for Requirements and Feasibility
- Mapping teh user requirements / enhancements to Service Now entities and providing estimation for end to end development of requirement.
- Designed and developed teh customized process for teh incoming email action.
- Working and monitoring teh various aspects of teh projects like Incident, Problem, Service Request, Change Management (including teh release management) and Demand Management.
- Configuration of ServiceNow modules, Applications, Forms, Email Notifications, SLA for priority tickets, etc.
- Administration of users, user groups and security of teh applications.
- Designing,, customizing and configuring Workflows, Views, SLA, Hierarchy designing and maintenance, Complex Business Rules, UI Policies and UI Actions, Reports
- Facilitating production rollout of new applications and modules.
- Integration with external systems like LDAP, Single Sign On, Email.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Used jQuery AJAX for service calls on pages to interact with teh server for information.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Experience with jQuery.
- Involved in teh development of programming user interface design and front-end (HTML) for teh Web application using HTML, Java Script & CSS to teh requirements of teh client.
- Coordination of project activities and ensure dat all project phases are followed and properly documented.
Environment: JAVA, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Hibernate, spring, JSP, Java Script, SVN and HTML, XML and SQL
- Developed AngularJS functionality in teh application to provide two-way binding to teh system.
- Used customized services and directives in AngularJS to develop dynamic and responsive webpages.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed Custom Tag Libraries for teh use in web pages by using JSTL packages for teh development of teh Web Pages.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
Environment: HTML, XHTML, CSS, AJAX, Angular JS, JSP, Servlets, XML, JDBC, MVC.