- With 13+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Administration, Development and Data Migration of Salesforce.com CRM applications.
- Participated in requirements elicitation meetings with the business to collect functional requirements relating to client's Salesforce technology enhancement and initiatives.
- Extensively worked on Apex controllers, Apex Triggers, Batch Apex, Apex Unit Test Classes and User Interface using Visualforce script.
- Highly experienced with Salesforce administration activities like maintaining sandboxes and Custom Settings, Custom Metadata Types, Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Process Builder Flow, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience in developing Lightning components using Aura framework and Salesforce Lightning design system.
- Worked on Salesforce marketing, sales, content management and support applications.
- Hands on experience with Forecast Management and various sales - force third party tools like
- Apex Data Loader, Outlook, and Excel Connector.
- Having experience in integration with third-party applications using SOAP API and REST API.
- Experience in integrating salesforce with external systems like Java, DocuSign, Oracle Cloud and Unified Desktop.
- Experience with Java, J2EE technologies.
- Worked in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies in project implementations.
Operating systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
Environment: s: Force.com IDE, Net Beans
Database: Jboss, Apache Tomcat
Tools: and Technologies: Force.com IDE, Data Loader, Boomi and Twilio, Dell Boomi
Sr. Salesforce Consultant/project lead
- Setting up Salesforce application activities and customizing the applications to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developing Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developing complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logic.
- Monitoring and scheduling batch processes.
- Implementing Dell Boomi as a middle layer for API management.
- Implementing Twilio Integration for sending SMS to Customers.
- Creating Salesforce Reports and Dashboards.
- Installing packages from Salesforce AppExchange to enhance the application.
- Working with various REST clients to monitor APIs.
Lead Salesforce Developer/Project Lead
- Discussed and analyzed the requirements with business team and converted the requirements into detailed technical requirements.
- Participated in cross-functional teams dat address strategic business issues involving CRM, Marketing and Sales operations.
- Created Data Models and implemented the relations between the objects using MS office.
- Developed APEX Classes, Visualforce pages and APEX Triggers to meet the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Developed Test classes and maintained minimum of 85% code coverage
- Created Apex schedule jobs to perform the same operations in a scheduled time.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards as per the business requirements. execute the Apex Unit Tests and Deploy code from Sandbox to Production using Eclipse / Force.com IDE
- Maintained the functional areas of data management, Sales forecasting, Contacts, Leads, and Campaigns.
- Opportunities, Quotes, Price book, Dashboards and Reports.
- Customized Salesforce.com Fields, Page Layouts, Record Types, Queues, Reports and Dashboards
- Analyzed and converted business workflows to Salesforce workflows and assigned workflow alerts.