- Extensive experience with the Salesforce.com development life cycle, application design patterns, integration patterns and deployment planning
- Highly proficient with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Service Max web service Force.com Community Portal Chatter Knowledge One and App - exchange on Salesforce.
- Experienced using Salesforce Lightning UI. Created Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Excelled in working with various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts Contacts Opportunities Products Cases and Leads.
- Developed and configured various Dashboards, Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Experienced in Financial Service Cloud, Customer portal using Salesforce CRM
- Proficient in dealing with functionalities related to Marketing cloud, Community Cloud, Custom Cloud and Analytics Cloud
- Strong Implementation and Integration experience using Custom objects, Custom fields, Formulae fields, Triggers, Apex classes, Visual Force Pages, Page Layouts, Workflow rules, Approval processes. Record Types, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Extension Controllers, SOQL and SOSL.
- Extensive experience using Salesforce Administration tasks like Managing Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission sets.
- Good experiences in integrating salesforce.com with other internal/external applications usingSOAPandRESTbased web services.
- Extensive experience in creating B2B and B2C store using SalesForce and Cloudcraze.
- Experience in administration, configuration and Deployment of Salesforce CRM applications.
- Strong Experience in creating, managing Applications, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Fields, Relationships, Page Layouts, Record Types
- Implemented Salesforce (LWC) Lightning Web Components for large set of users within the organization, developed Lightning components and server-side controllers to meet the business requirements.
- Experience in CRM business process like Forecasting, Territory management, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management and Case Management.
- Configure Salesforce application using Lightning framework, Lightning Web Components
- Expertise in Business Analysis methodologies and iterative Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) in relation with all the phases of Rational Unified Process(RUP).•Experience in data migration from ACT, Excel, MS outlook using Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Massdelete, Informatica.Experience in Creating page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail.
- Working with different aspects of Web Services (XML, WSDL, SOAP, REST).Strong Salesforce ecosystem knowledge and integration components (APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, data loaders, etc.) Including performing multiple complex data migrations and integrations to Salesforce Action Grid, developing macro's creating widgets, customizing console components and using Flow.
- Has implemented CPQ integrations designed, developed, and Administered, Before CPQ - Configure, Price, Quote was native to Salesforce. The native CPQ does nothing that the systems build didn’t do. Experience a variety of areas of Lightning development
- Developed Lightning Component Framework and also built Lightning component using aura framework.
- Experience working in Agile methodology, Scrum methodology, Waterfall model and Test driven development.
- Worked withPardotFunctionality,PardotA/B Testing,Auto responderemails andPardotEmail Rendering
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder, Lightning UI/UX, app builder and creating Visual Workflows, salesforce support communities and Chatter groups.
- Built reusable UI/UX components with lightning component framework.
- Strong experience with source control tools Git, Bit bucket, Source tree, built salesforce code from the repository.
- Knowledge to work on Salesforce Wave Analytics product.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns under MVC (Model View Controller) Architecture.
- Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and processes, and successfully applying them to projects and operations.
SFDC Technologies: Apex Lang, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce (Pages, Components, Controllers), Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, IDE, Apttusproduct configuration. Lightning pages,Lightning Web Components ETL, S-Controls, CRM Tools, Sales force Data Loader, Eclipse IDE, Sales force Explorer, Vlocity.
Cloud Computing: Salesforce.com CRM, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Financial Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community cloud, Visual Force, Apex, Salesforce configuration and customization.
Operating Systems: Unix, 1.0/11i, Linux, Windows7, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows 95/98
Programming Languages: Apex Lang (Force.com Platform), Core Java, C, C++, PL/SQL, Apex, Ajax, C#.
Configuration Tools Source Control: OPAS (BMC Remedy) and Service Now, JIRA Source Control Clear case, VSS, CVS.
Scripting languages: Java Script, VB Script, CSS, AJAX.
Application/Web Servers: Web logic Server 10g, Web sphere v5.1, Apache Tomcat Server.
Databases: Oracle 9I/10g, SQL Server 7.0, MS Access 2000, DB2
Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Struts, Spring, EJB, RMI, XML, Hibernate
Lead Salesforce Developer
Confidential, New York
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers to implement the business logic as per the requirements.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Developed apex REST web services classes for external applications accessing salesforce.com data with restricted access.
- Built and presented customized demonstrations for SFDC Sales Cloud product offerings.
- Designed Technical Specification Document based on the requirements and the Existing Systems.
- Created Custom Controllers and Standard Controllers in Visual Force.
- Served as the Technical lead for the CRM development team for the Global salesforce implementation.
- Designed new data backup solution to reduce excessive maintenance and provided additional sales cloud-based data redundancy.
- Worked on Vlocity Salesforce AppExchange App and various Omni-scripts to build custom user-friendly UI for create and edit actions with core Vlocity team.
- Applied Design variations & custom Aura design tokens to the Base Lightning Components Aura components and Lightning web components
- Developed and executed marketing campaigns using Marketing Cloud's Email Studio.
- Managed Service Cloud components including Service Console, Partner portal, Call Center, CTI integration, Customer Portal, Live agent, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Created modern Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design system, Lightning App Builder, and Lightning Component features.
- Implemented Wave Analytics, created datasets, dashboards and apps for Opportunity, Accounts and Cases.
- Developed Apex classes, Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Built marketing camping reports in Salesforce and utilize it as a main source of data to integrate with marketing cloud.
- Experienced working with various App exchange products or CPQ products like Salesforce CPQ (formerly Steel Brick CPQ), IBM sterling CPQ, APPTUS.
- Designed salesforce service cloud console to enhance productivity with dashboard like interface.
- Familiar with Salesforce latest product launches including Wave Analytic.
- Conducted Confidential Analysis on Vlocity Insurance Cloud functionality to shore up any process gaps between current and future state capabilities.
- Performed Steel brick CPQ related configuration for product setup, approval matrices, approval rules, process builders and flows.
- Enhanced the existing portal functionality and moved to community cloud for more functionality including chatter, employee portal, customer portal, channel sales community, and customer support community
- Worked on Business to Business (B2B) & Business to Customers (B2C) SFDC patterns involved interaction with all the various parties are involved. Integrated Salesforce with various third-party solutions.
- Worked with business owners to understand their requirements for Salesforce Marketing Cloud application
- Worked on Salesforce Community cloud like how to engage with employees, customers, partners.
- Designed and Developed Vlocity CPQ for couple of telecom clients.
- Performed a variety of tasks, such as designing, documenting, integrating local and Sales cloud based systems Created and maintained the email templates to be used in the Workflows, Auto Assignment Rules and Auto Response Rules related to Lead Management module in Sales Cloud.
- Professional on base Lightning components are available as Aura components and as Lightning web components.
- Designed Community pages using Bootstrap JS and CSS3. Designed responsive pages which can open in mobile devices and tablets.
- Involved in CPQ (Configure, Price& Quote) design and mapped to the Salesforce custom objects and involved in Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals.
- Implemented Quote-to-Cash solution using APTTUS CPQ. Good understanding of the Apttus CPQ.
- Worked on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action, Implemented Community Cloud lightning components in working ability for conversion of visual force pages into lightning.
- Created journeys and also implemented marketing campaigns using marketing cloud tools like Journey Builder, Email Studio and Automation Studio.
- Worked on customization of Sales Cloud schema by customizing standard objects like Leads, Accounts, Contact and Opportunity, Products.
- Triggered interface events by user interactions, which includes Lightning Component framework and also involved in building Lightning Components using the aura framework.
- Managing subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and database queries Used automation studio for performing actions such as imports, extracts and SQL query activities.
- Communicated the power of the Community Cloud to stakeholders and defining Salesforce lighting components to replace visual force pages
- Responsible for deployments to Production environment using Ant tool, change sets and Force.com migration tool
- Vlocity to troubleshoot DataRaptor performance issues preventing upscaling our data operations.
- Azure Data Factory, ESB(Enterprise Service Bus), Logic Apps, API, EMR, Hive, SQOOP
- Developed a SOAPUI based framework to enable testing of legacy SOAP/REST API implementations and Salesforce Service cloud integration with CI/CD Automation.
- Involved in the customization of the Salesforce app using Lightning resources.
- Created Lightning Component Tabs and Visual force Tabs.
- Reduced cost via implementation of Source control tools (TFS, StarTeam) as well as CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Cruise Control, InstallAware) and productivity tools (PowerShell)
- Conducted Confidential Analysis on Vlocity Insurance Cloud functionality to shore up any process gaps between current and future state capabilities. Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components to make Lightning Application mobile and software analysis.
- Developed customer management app for the customer services team to track client databases and financial transactions by collecting requirement for the application of the Salesforce CRM with the Customer Portal.
- Performed fields mapping of Salesforce and Legacy CRM systems
- Software Development Tools, Methodologies & Environments: Rapid Application Design (RAD), Toad for Oracle SQL, PL/SQL., Stored Procedures, Serena Dimensions, GitHub, Business Objects, Captiva, Documentum, Docusign, Rightfax, Exstream, Jenkins, Vlocity, Salesforce
Environment: Salesforce.com IDE, Service Cloud, Salesforce 1, Community cloud, Marketing Cloud, SOAP, SOQL and SOSL, Experience, Visual force, APEX Classes, APEX Triggers, CUJs, CPQ, Workflows, Reports and Dashboards, CSS, HTML, JSP, JQuery, Data loader, data Import wizard, Sales Cloud, Vlocity, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Migration Tool,(LWC) Lightning Web Components. Apptus, Web services API, Windows 7, Validation Rules & Formulas, Migration tool, Email services, Lightning Components, Security Controls, Sandbox, Production.
Lead Salesforce Developer
Confidential, New Jersey
- Configuring and Customising Saleforce.com application for the clients under Scrum (Agile software delivery Methodology) with every Month Sprit.
- Leading the offshore development team
- Created both Managed and Unmanaged Packages with deprecated annotations to be available for partner Sales force users and other external users.
- Created a custom business calendar and used it in triggers to calculate the due dates.
- Collaborated in Designing, developing, and deploying Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and Apex Triggers for email services and lead-to-contract conversion.
- Used Data Loader for insert update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read extract and load data from comma separated values CSV files.
- Implemented case management automation on Case Object to track and solve customer s issue and also Implemented Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer s cases.
- Created Visual force pages that could be rendered as PDF s build dashboard components and define email templates.
- Developed solutions on the Force.com platform, strong understanding of Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ).
- Migrating existing Aura Components and Visual force page to (LWC) Lightning Web Components to improve application performance by following web standards, shadow DOM, custom elements, templates, ECMA Script, events.
- Developed and executed marketing campaigns using Marketing Cloud's Email Studio.
- Analyzed complex business requirements and designed solutions using Apex classes, triggers, and Visual force pages.
- Setup of Customer community license for external users using Community cloud and Created the Rest resource classes and used Annotations.
- Works with the Pre Sales Team to drive Sales Growth for the Community Cloud Products.
- Worked with Azure Data Factory (ADF) since it’s a great SaaS solution to compose and orchestrate Azure data services. Data Cloud Architect, Azure, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Worked on Salesforce CPQ (Steel brick) pricing using list, cost/markup, percent total, block, price rules, and calculator plugins, system and user discounts and filter rule.
- DevOps, Automation, CI/CD, Utilized Azure Data Factory to create, schedule and manage data pipelines
- Involved in Setting up Sales Cloud Queues, web-to-lead setup, lead conversion mappings, assignment rules, auto response rules etc.
- Standard and custom field creation and maintenance at the direction of B2B Salesforce Manager.
- Built custom Salesforce1 Lightning apps for different business groups in the organization and used Salesforce lightning design system styles.
- Used Jest to write unit tests for the lightning web components.
- Used Community cloud to build deeper relationship with customers to provide better service and assist them through online.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Involved in Setting up Service Cloud (Creating queues, Web-to-case setup, auto assignment rules, auto response rules, escalation rules).
- Responsible for writing SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects. Created Lightning Component Tabs and Visual force Tabs.
- Partnered with business unit to design and build data integration processes (Java/Spring, Salesforce REST web services, Vlocity DataRaptor app, etc) and loading of initial groups of customers/affiliates.
- Supports data migration activities such as importing data of Legacy CRM (aptean: pivotal) to Saleforce.com
- Have implemented an CTI integration with using salesforce application with CISCO calling and also Live agent with using the LDAP Technology.
- Worked on scoping, implementing and enhancement on community cloud
- Worked on consolidation of all existing Workflow rules in the new Lightning Process builder flows and created one process builder for each object and managed all actions in the single flow.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, and Apex Controllers to develop custom business logic.
- Developed triggers and Apex classes by implementing best practices.
- Developed Apex Triggers to update fields and child objects.
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service and Apex Programming, Salesforce Service Cloud expertise.
- Made new feature enhancements on Service cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing cloud using Lightning and vlocity.
- Drove and contributed to project that rely on Salesforce Sales Cloud from discovery through delivery: gathered requirements, collaborated with the team to define a solution, build it and trained the users.
- Implemented Pardot B2B Marketing Automation platform for lead generation/nurturing.
- Developed Apex Classes Triggers to implement the business logic as per the requirements.
- Implemented Wrapper classes for better visual force pages management and smooth functioning.
- Created sharing rules for providing cross functional teams of the organization access to records.
- Created Custom controllers implementing complex code for Sales Force VF pages also integrated force.com application on mobile platform like I-phone Blackberry and Android.
- Implemented relationship fields for proper data loading and maintaining the quality of the data.
- Handled SOAP/Restful Web services consumption for fetching content from the Internal Web server.
- Received approval to design and develop POC custom Data Integration Framework to prove viable options to replace Vlocity DataRaptor usage for high volume interfaces. Presented POC to executives/leaders and gained approval to implement.
- Led team to implement Discovery Advisor Load interfaces with much success. Led several teams to convert all Enterprise data interfaces to custom data service and to mature the framework.
- Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Developed responsive Visualforce pages by using native components and HTML5 tags in the Visualforce pages. Written Visualforce pages to have look and feel same as Lightning.
- Migrated complex Excel validation rules in regular expression into Salesforce validation rules.
- Followed Agile methodology for the execution of day to day work related activities.
Environment: Force IDE Apex Classes Apex Triggers, Community cloud, SOQL, Marketing cloud, Sales cloud, Service cloud, CPQ, Vlocity,VisualForce pages Validation Rules Formula Fields Data Loader Reports and Dashboards Workflow Approvals Web Services, (LWC)Lightning Web Components
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Served as the point of contact for all Salesforce related issues updates enhancements and questions for the organization.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement the business logic.
- Was involved with the Siebel to salesforce migration project as a data Stuart. This was Pilot implementation of Veeva CRM
- Maintained consistency between territory management application and SFDC accounts and leads ensuring all sales people are assigned the correct accounts and leads.
- Configured Custom objects Custom tabs and deployed Workflows Approval processes Validation rules and sharing rules to meet the requirements of the application.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex classes Apex Triggers Components Controller Classes and Visual force to develop custom business logic.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governor Limits.
- Community Cloud Agile Scrum User Stories Agile Accelerator Release Management Product Backlog Refinement (PBR) Grooming Session Burn Down Chart Vlocity Data Management CPQ CLM Lightning Community Sites Knowledge Articles
- Worked on building SOQL, SOSL, Dynamic and Relationship queries across various objects and worked on tuning queries which are hitting governor limits.
- Created Page layouts Search layout to organize fields related lists custom links and other components in various record pages.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Upgraded Some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked on vlocity for sales cloud service and Marketing cloud for user friendly UI.
- Monitored custom reports for sales manager and executives
- Employed Data Loader to import data from Oracle to Salesforce database and completed the configurations in Oracle application to Salesforce platform.
- Designed Field mapping document for various objects like Accounts Contacts Tasks Opportunity and Lead.
- Implemented Salesforce Service Cloud & Opportunity Management (Case Management, Entitlement Management, Product & Price Book,
- High Volume Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Visual Force Sites) for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Deployed Google Chatting API to create Visualforce pages showing US maps that charted sales by state.
- Implemented Chatter Chatter desktop developed public and private groups.
- Created Workflows Approval processes Validation rules and sharing rules.
- Organized Marketing Campaigns Campaign Hierarchies Lead Queries Assignment rules Web-to-Lead and Auto-Response rules.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform Apex Language, Community cloud, Marketing cloud, sales cloud, Vlocity, CPQ,Visual Force Pages Data Loader Workflow approvals Reports Custom ObjectsScheduled Apex Jobs Custom Tabs Email Services Security Controls Ajax Trigger SOQL J-Query Lightning Components.
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Admin and Developer in the organization.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Developed various Custom Objects Tabs Entity-Relationship data model validation rules on the objects and tabs Components and Custom links.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access S-Objects and fields to describe information, execute Dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Configured Sales Force Automation SFA for Campaign management Opportunity Management Account and Contact Management Data Quality Management.
- Created page layouts search layouts to organize fields custom links related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Used Sales force Automation Process SAP Created workflow rules and defined related tasks time triggered tasks email alerts field updates to implement business logic.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Application to Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Created various Reports summary reports matrix reports pie charts dashboards and graphics and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Sales force as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Developed complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logic
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user friendly Visual force pages for enhancing Sales Force UI.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex. Experienced in using Data Migration tool called Data Loader.
- Used Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes Controllers and Triggers Visual force Force.com IDE Migration Tool Web Services API.Salesforce.com platform Apex Language Visual Force Pages Component Controllers Workflow Approvals Custom Objects Sandbox data loading Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Environment: Force.com IDE, web service API, Force.com Mitigation, SOAP, SOQL, WSDL, Debug Logs, Trigger Handlers, AJAX, GITHUB, Platform security, Assignment rules, Escalation rules, Standard objects, Page layouts, Workflows, Apex classes, Lightning Components
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed Action Servlets, Action Form, Java Bean classes for implementing business logic for the Struts Framework.
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for the iterative development of the application.
- Developed Servlets and JSP based on MVC pattern using struts Action framework.
- Developed all the tiers of the J2EE application. Developed data objects to communicate with the database using JDBC in the database tier, implemented business logic using EJBs in the middle tier, developed Java Beans and helper classes to communicate with the presentation tier which consists of JSPs and Servlets.
- Developed persistence layer modules using EJB Java Persistence API (JPA) annotations and Entity manager.
- Developed Action and Form Bean classes to retrieve data and process server-side validations.
- Designed various tables required for the project in SQL server database and used Stored Procedures in the application. Used SQL Server to create, update and manipulate tables.
- Used IntelliJ as IDE and Clear Case for version control.
- Involved in impact analysis of Change requests and Bug fixes.
Environment: Java 5, Struts, PL/SQL, SQL server, EJB, IntelliJ, Clear Case, MS Visio, Apache Tomcat, JSP, Java Script, CSS.