Over twenty years experience developing executive level client relationships to drive the sale of strategic software products and services across major Government, and Commercial accounts representing IBM, Oracle, and smaller entrepreneurial companies. Grew client base and sales revenue, meeting and exceeding growth targets, through development of C - Level relationships, client strategy development, understanding the tactical and strategic goals of client leadership, utilizing internal resources and external partnerships to define and implement solutions to meet C-Level expectations. Experienced working with GIS; Experienced working with Public Safety/Law Enforcement organizations.
Confidential, Frederick, Maryland
Business Development Consultant
- Responsible for Business Development and Market Development for this start-up security software products and services company;
- Establishing C- Level contacts, defining client needs, demonstrating the value of the security technology in terms familiar with the executives;
- Proposing joint solution with Adobe DRM. Closed partnering agreements with Federal Systems Integrators.
Confidential, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Responsible for Opportunity Identification and delivering IT Consulting Services to clients.
- Senior Consultant reporting to the CIO, responsible for managing multiple concurrent projects implementing Business Intelligence solutions to better identify customer profiles, and define marketing promotions to retain and grow customers at this rapidly growing retail grocery chain in Saudi Arabia.
Confidential, Roseville, Minnesota
Consulting Services Director
- Responsible for Business Development and Program Management of multiple concurrent Business Intelligence/Predictive Analytics projects across Healthcare, Financial Services, and Retail industries.
- Successfully managed onshore and offshore development teams through project lifecycles.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Consulting Services Manager
- Responsible for the sale and implementation of IT Professional Services for systems modernization including ICD-10 Modernization, MMIS modernization and ERP modernization utilizing a consulting team matrix across twelve projects, to modernize of health care reporting applications; grew consulting revenue 112%.
Confidential, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Senior Account Manager
- Responsible for Sales and Account Management firm focused on delivering solutions for Business Process Improvement, Return-On-Investment (ROI) analysis and Enterprise Resource Alignment.
Confidential, McLean, Virginia and Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sales Team Leader
- Team Leader responsible for the sale and delivery of IT software modernization services to IBM major accounts.
- Year after year revenue growth of products and services sold.
Confidential, Leesburg, Virginia
IT Services Account Manager
- Performed Sales, Business Development, Project Managementfor Healthcare, Government and Commercial clients. Averaged 112% Quota Attainment.
Confidential, Greenville, South Carolina
- Responsible for Sale of Software and Consulting Services, to Fortune 1000 organizations;
- Managed 150 Sales professionals nationwide;
- Grew revenue of software and services 113% to over 100M before company was acquired.
Confidential, Reston, Virginia
Director, Consulting Services Sales
- Direct sales contributor for Oracle e-Commerce and Business Intelligence Consulting Services to clients in the Healthcare, Government, and Retail markets; Achieved revenue, profitability, and utilization targets.
- Responsible for the sale of Business Intelligence and E-Commerce products and services across Government Agencies.
- Developed and implemented seminar series to identify sales opportunities.