- Dynamic technology professional with more than six (6) years of IT experience, including extensive technical background in DB applications, Data Analysis, ETL Development, Data modeling and warehousing.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle/SQL Server Architecture, schema, and Transaction management.
- Keen researcher with robust resolution pedigree; utilizing knowledge of relational database and Business Intelligence models to improve on efficiency and effectiveness of organization’s IT functions towards achieving a goal.
- Possess strong computer and office administration skills with a vast knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Visio).
- Excellent knowledge and usage of reporting and visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI
- Experience in data scrubbing and cleansing.
- Great understanding of SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile (specifically SCRUM).
- Possess a strong ability to adapt and learn new technologies and new business lines rapidly.
- Self - motivated individual with strong communication skills, great attention to details and the ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of healthcare information systems, experience with Practice Management software and HIPAA Guidelines.
- Strong ability to write SQL queries usingPROC SQL.
- Excellent knowledge and usage of reporting tools such as Tableau and SAS.
- Utilized business intelligence tools to include OLAP (Online Analytical processing), data warehousing, reporting, querying tools and excel.
- Identified issues when reports are created from several and complex data sources.
- Performed DATA MODELING, DATA MIGRATION, consolidate and harmonized data. Hands-on data modeling experience using Dimensional Data Modeling, Star Schema, Snow-Flake, Fact and Dimension Table, Physical and Logical Data Modeling using ERwin 3.x/4. x.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and the ability to work independently.
Operating Systems: Win XP, Vista, 7, Windows Server 2003, 2008(X32, X64), Unix
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , Teradata 12/13, MySQL 5.2, 5.7, Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, DB2
ETL/Other Tools: Informatica Power Center 8.6.1/9, SAS Base 9.x, SAS Enterprise Guide, SSIS (Visual Studio), Erwin Data Modeler, ER Assistant
Querying Tools: SQL Management Studio 2008/2012, Teradata SQL Assistant, SQL Plus, SQL Developer, Teradata-BTEQ, PL/SQL
Querying language: SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL
Business Intelligence Tools: Tableau 9.1, 9.2, 9.3,10.4, PowerBI, Excel and PowerPivot, Microstrategy, SSRS
Programming language: SAS, SQL
Confidential, DENVER, CO
Data Analyst/Tableau Developer
- Supports the company’shealthcare software functions, implementation and training.
- Makes business recommendations based ondata collected to improve business efficiency.
- Collectsdata from all clients and made recommendations for improvement.
- Ad-hocdata extraction through queries in SQL Server 2008, Excel, SAS, Tableau report or PDF.
- Supports business lead for special assignment and to ensure staffing efficiency.
- Dataanalysis, reporting using Tableau and SAS.
- Creates rich dashboards using Tableau Dashboard and prepared user stories to create compelling dashboards to deliver actionable insights.
- Responsible for interaction with business stakeholders, gathering requirements and managing the delivery.
- Connects to Tableau server to publish dashboard to a central location for portal integration.
- Generate KPI’s for customer satisfaction survey results.
Confidential, DENVER, CO
Senior Data Analyst/ Tableau Developer
- Worked with end users, business and IT users to understand, elicit and analyze reporting requirements.
- Hands-on development assisting users in creating and modifying worksheets and data visualization dashboards.
- Created report schedules, data connections, projects, groups in Tableau server.
- Experience in creation and updates of several SQL Index, Views, Complex Stored Procedures, triggers and appropriate User defined functions.
- Used ETL process to Extract, Transform and Load the data into stage area and data warehouse.
- Documented complete server architecture and solutions to troubleshoot performance, scheduling, and server related issues.
- Performed Tableau type conversion functions when connected to relational and SAP BW data sources.
- Created incremental refreshes for data sources on Tableau server.
- Prepare high level analysis reports with SSRS, PowerBI and Excel
Confidential, Denver, CO
Senior BI / Data Analyst
- Analyzed the requirements to identify the necessary tables that need to be populated into the staging database.
- Performed numerous data extraction requests involving SQL scripts.
- Involved in analyzing the source data coming from different Data Sources
- Performed in depth analysis of data & prepared weekly, biweekly, monthly reports using MS Excel and SQL.
- Extensively used SAS functions such as Proc Report, Proc Tabulate, Proc Summary, Proc Print and Data Null Reports.
- Performed Data Analysis, created GAP Analysis Document, and performed Data Quality Checking.
- Compiles detailed reports using data tools such as but not limited to: SQL and SSIS
- Supports business organizational teams by creating flow charts, process and prioritize goals and develop KPI’s and other management reporting
- Create an action plan for future automated statistics available by dashboard