Experienced in Every Facet of Project Lifecycle | Apply Business Requirements | Increase Technology AdoptionHighly creative, team - oriented, business consultant with experience in a broad range of industries. Strengths in technology and client-facing situations such as requirements gathering and presenting. Focused on long-term customer relationships and on-time delivery. Fluent in Spanish and English.
Business Intelligence Applications:
Cognos BI 8-11, SAP/BW, Tableau
Siebel(Oracle CRM) 7.8
UltiPro by Ultimate Software
Rational Performance Tester 7.0
- From advising clients on process changes to data restructuring and developing highly visual dashboards, Confidential places the needs of the client first and measures success solely on customer satisfaction.
- The Principal Consultant is responsible for ensuring that the correct questions are being asked to get to the root of the client’s needs.
- The Principal Consultant is capable of having equally fruitful conversations at all levels from Individual Contributor to Senior Executive.
- Create unique training on BI tools for HRIS contributors
- Consolidate disparate data across different vendor tools to create 360° view of the business
- Analyze and give recommendations to cleanse and optimize data capture
Business Intelligence Consultant
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and the BI Consultant is the liaison between the customer and the complex USG reporting environment.
- The BI consultant is expected to assess gaps between the standard delivered reports and the customer requirements as well as having an expert understanding of the reporting model in order to produce custom reporting solutions that will provide meaningful information for the customer.
- Was awarded 3 UltiExcellence awards in the first 2 quarters of time employed
- Provided training to colleagues on features of reporting solution that had not been explored by USG
- As a result, my experience has provided me with the versatility necessary to adapt to any manner of project, client industry or integration type quickly and successfully.
Business Intelligence (BI) Operations Lead
- As a BI operations lead, I would manage a team of landed and offshore resources which would be trained either at the client site, or overseas in their facilities.
- Additionally, my responsibilities involved managing trouble ticket resolution to ensure they were Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliant, increasing user adoption of Cognos BI through education and alternative methods to reporting and reporting user and ticket status to the IT director.
- Increased user adoption of the reports by over 25% in less than a year by implementing a series of user education sessions
- Enhanced trouble ticket resolutions by over 50% against the SLA by opening lines of communication with the end-users and providing alternate solutions to their issues
Business Intelligence (BI) Development Lead
- Technical requirements would then be executed by the team to ensure accuracy and adherence to original business requirements.
- Deliverables would be presented to client executives for sign-off.
- Led team in design of BI front-end for project that later became the BI portion of the Behavior Based Fan Insight analytic solution for Confidential
- Spearheaded team that designed a Cognos Dynamic Cube and dashboard solution that was instrumental in a client renewing a customer
- Charged with providing detailed billing both internally and client facing which included travel expenses and multiple bill rates for resources.
- Ensured that project was proceeding on schedule and provided accurate estimates as to how many hours project tasks would take to complete.
- Managed daily operations totaling for Confidential by acquiring add-on work once our initial tasks were completed.
Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
- Participated in a variety of different developmental challenges which were instrumental to my growth as a BI Consultant.
- Developed highly complex BI reports using various data sources (Oracle, DB2, SAP/BW, OSI PI, Salesforce.com, Teradata).
- Performed data modeling with Framework Manager and Cube Designer as well as designed and deployed power cubes using Cognos Transformer.
- Additionally, involved in every aspect of the project lifecycle to include the testing portion by writing and executing test scripts and leading User Acceptance Testing (UAT) workshops to ensure that users were accurately using the application. In UAT would also quickly turn around any comments or suggestions that were deemed useful to the user experience to expedite adoption.