- Experience in management and financial services in the oil and gas industry, with a proven record of productivity, quality, and integrity.
- An energetic team player, able to identify and implement process improvement that increase accuracy, consistency, and efficiency.
- Committed to leading and supporting the team in providing quality, pro - active customer service to ensure organizational success.
- SAP Super User with extensive knowledge of FICO, MM, P2P, HR, Balance Sheet, General Ledger, Configuration, Data Governance and Project Management.
Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP, MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint)SAP, Business Objects, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle EBS, MRI, SharePoint, Service Now, OAS, Right Angle, IMOS, Salesforce, Ariba, Infor, Concur and Get There.
- OpenText/VIM, SAP Integration project for invoice processing
- Invoices ingestion via paper, email and EDl forms.
- Created Accounts Payable work instructions Playbook
- Trained the business users and helped with UAT
- Created workflows that defined the AP process of all data points that flow in and out of the AP workspace
AP/AR/MM/P2P/FICO/SUPPLY CHAIN CONSULTANT
- Implementation team member for FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AA, Product Costings, Profitability analysis, Cost Center Accounting, and Profit Center Accounting
- Involved in loading master data into SAP using WinShuttle tool.
- Created standard company hierarchy, account groups, accounts for company codes, fiscal year variant and field status
- Assisted End-Users in data conversions during the cutover plan to upload from legacy to SAP
- Involved in Planning and executing unit functional system, integration, user acceptance and performance testing, during various phases of testing cycles
- Prepared extensive documentation for End-User training with respect to AP & AR- Business community and assisted with the execution of various business processes upon release of new functionalities and development objects
- Designed new custom reports per user requirement
- Month end activities-GR/IR clearing, F110 automatic payments, settlements, asset depreciation run manual adjustments, closing and opening GL, Vendor, Customer, Posting Periods, and Financial Settlements
- Write on and write off asset retirements, ensure recording, auditing, and maintaining asset information is accurate from the legacy system
- Devised the Project Plan for the transitioning of the FICO roles to Tulsa Office
- Presented weekly status reports to the Business Stake Holders of the transition of roles
- Managed and coordinated/close all issues related to the project delivery and scope/timeline of the transition of roles
- Bank Masters
- Creations, Changes and Deletions of existing bank masters
- Create/Maintain bank chains for partner banks
- Failed Payment SME
- Decipher the XML transmittal file for inconsistencies
- Master Data: Material Master, Vendor Master, Info Records, Source List, and Customer Master
- Involved in Business requirement, gathering, Solution mapping, Design, Configuration, Testing, Post Go-live and support
- Post Go-live Project Owner to transition FICO and Master Data roles to Tulsa Office
- Presented weekly status reports to the Business Stake Holders of the transition of roles
- Managed and coordinated/close all issues related to the project delivery and scope/timeline
- Facilitated the Training and creation of training material for the transition
- Purchasing SME: Managed a Team of 5, 3 Buyers and 2 Requisitioners. Onshore and Offshore Team.
- Purchase Requisition, Quotation, Purchase Order (Subcontracting, Consignment, Third Party, Blanket and Framework orders), Contract, Output determination, Release strategy, approval through workflow, EDI/IDOC and External Service Management.
- Inventory Management: Good Receipt, Goods Issue, Stock Transfer and Transfer Postings, Returns and Movement Type
- Worked on complete cycle of an order from Work order creation, Release, Material availability check, Cost determination, Settlement Rule Creation, Releases, Goods movement posting, Operation completion confirmation with actual data, Technical confirmation, Settlement run and Business confirmation
- Configured PM and MM integration including Availability check accordingly creating Reservation or Purchase Requisition or Demand that triggers MRP run
- Experienced in PM and CO integration in configuring settlement rule including Primary and secondary cost element, Activity type, Allocation structure
- Material Master created in SAP and maintained approval of material catalog updates and changes in Ariba
- Use of SAP IMG to link new SAP vendors to the Ariba Network
- Process the nightly ScanOne file; interface between SAP and Ariba to update vendor remittance information and Ariba user profiles
- Provide report of expiring Outline Agreements (quarterly), annual Supplier Spend and Open Po’s activity
- HM (Hydrocarbon) & FSM (Fuel Sales and Marketing) Master Data Specialist (SAP, Right Angle, Salesforce, OAS and IMOS)
- Product Creations in Right Angle, SAP, OAS and IMOS
- Vessels Creations in Right Angle
- Locations and Functional locations Created in Right Angle
- Vendors and Customer creations in SAP
- Vendor and Customer remittance information creations in Right Angle
- Plants creations in Right Angle and SAP
- BA Sold To and Ship To creations in Right Angle
- Foreign Exchange Rates (SAP & Bloomberg)
- Created an Excel template on the Bloomberg portal that calculates the highest daily average rate, a daily rate at a specific time and date as well as the average highest monthly rate
- Pull daily and monthly average FX rates and update SAP
- Created a template on Bloomberg portal that automatically update the current trade calendars for countries Motiva currently do business with
Confidential. Houston, TX
- Monitoring all incoming and outgoing cost associated with the newly created cost centers
- Provide cost reduction ideas for streamlining the 2017 budget pre-merger
- Created new WBS Structure to accommodate the project spend for IT vs Corporate roll-up
- Modeled and graphed quarterly spend and reported to the IT Leadership Team
- Improved processes to increase time efficiency by creating Excel macros with formulas to automatically calculate monthly cost analysis for cost centers and WBS elements
- Break out of contract spend vs IT personnel on loan to the project
- Participated in the annual budget Prep to encompass the newly merged IT budget (Technip/FMC)
- 2017 post-merger annual budget increased to $510 MM
- Manage preparation and distribution of pre-defined and ad-hoc reports related to asset management
- Participate in Asset Management audits and remediation efforts
- Support budget forecasting, financial risk management and cost allocation of SW spend
Confidential, Woodlands, TX
SAP Administrator (Supply Chain Department)
- Responsible for SAP end-user FI/CO and MM process documentation
- Provide FI/CO and MM SAP training to end users
- Provide FI/CO and MM SAP overviews to existing SAP users
- Provide various SAP reports as needed
- Monitored month end close activities
- Ensured journal entries accurately posted via WinShuttle
- Handled day to day production support issues within various SAP modules and external system interfaces
- Made customization changes to resolve tickets within stipulated time if required by coordinating with various departments
- Updated master data changes via current DOA (Delegation of Authority)
- Handled master creations- vendor master, material master, and payment term creations
- Extensively involved in unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing to validate business scenarios
- Liaison between US office and Madrid to provide accesses to SAP users
- Troubleshoot Daily SAP FI/CO and MM Issues
- Maintained the yearly savings data information within SharePoint and made sure the reported project savings were calculated accurately.
- Reconciled any imbalances between accruals and actualized expenditures for monthly closing
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Transfer assets from WIP to fixed assets to ensure proper deletion/depreciation and reporting of successful projects
- Create, Change and Retired assets in SAP fixed asset module
- Calculate and record depletion and depreciation and amortization
- Close SAP fixed assets modules for assigned locations
- Prepare monthly reconciliation balances for fixed assets and related accounts.
- Investigate and resolve reconciling items in a timely manner
- Calculate, record and report on asset retirement obligation
- Prepare fixed asset roll-forward schedules
- Payroll Coordinator
- Processed multi-state, multi-location, weekly and semi-monthly payrolls
- Addressed and resolved all inquiries related to payroll
- Made corrections to special checks (new hires and terminations) and all other required payroll adjustments
- Facilitated the garnishment processing schedules, as well as processed stale dated checks to garnishment agencies
- Processed off-cycle payroll corrections and adjustments as needed
- Processed and reviewed all audit reports to confirm accuracy of multi-state payroll data
- Kept abreast of configuration to the SAP HR Module, as well as participated in testing procedures to insure system reliability
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Team Lead A/P & Resolution, Corporate travel manager
- Coordinated travel for 3500 employees via CarlsonWagonlit online booking tool.
- System upgrade of the online booking tool from Concur to Get There implementation.
- Created, Trained and coordinated the course material for 2500 corporate users on the online booking tool.
- Traveled between the Norway and Scotland offices to train employees on procedures related to utilizing the P2P and P-Card rollout.
- Coordinated quarterly trainings for users to assist with reconciling their transactions.
- Ensured charges were categorized accurately between Concur (Business Travel) charges and out of pocket expense as well as made sure the 2700 card holders reconciled their charges on a monthly basis.
- Negotiated yearly contracts for the rental car companies
- Managed 42 corporate apartments for rotational employees
- Saved the company over $250K a year in charges by negotiating monthly/yearly lease terms
- Managed 250 beds between 2 separate man camps
- Liaison between the A/P and Purchasing department to ensure Purchase Orders were created correctly globally within the MM SAP module.
- Support the business units to resolve GR/IR imbalances; for the goods receipt and service entry postings.
- Point of contact for the MRBR Report; resolve issues within the tolerances for blocked invoices that would not systematically release.
- SME for resolving invoices based off parked reason codes associated with variances and tolerances
- Maintained and established vendor/ supplier relationships
- Created and designed training materials; provided one-on-one user training on-site and off-site training sessions for the MM and FICO SAP modules.
- Created and distributed desk duty manuals to ensure the Accounts Payable departments were globally following current policies and procedures associate with the new P2P module.
- Facilitated monthly meetings globally discussing guidelines and procedures for the new P2P process with the onshore and offshore personnel.
- Responsible for resolving vendor issues in accordance to the newly created Supply Chain department guidelines.
- Non PO handled the processing, distribution, accuracy verification and maintenance of invoices
- Processed manual expense reports for over 2700 employees
- Back up invoice processor for the Norway and Scotland offices
Confidential, Houston, texas
- Dissected the group current process of invoices and structured the process to capture cost effectiveness.
- Categorized the employees by process efficiencies and shifted responsibilities to the appropriate groups.
- Drafted and enforced accounting policies and procedures in compliance with GAAP that provided the basis for all departmental budgeting.
- Prepared and guided company through its first external audit.
- Streamlined AP/AR systems in compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Cleared up AR system and brought it within 90% of contract
- Performed month end close activities utilizing Quickbooks
- Journal entries
- Accrued non posted items
- Reviewed and reconciled intercompany transactions
- Mortgage Loan Processor
- Assisted prospective homebuyers with the complete home purchase experience
- Compiled required documentation for the submittal of the completed new home purchase application
- Ran and reviewed credit reports to determine which financing program would better suit the client
- Completed all verifications needed to process the home buyers application
- Employment verification
- Rental history
- Opened a new office in Jackson, MS
- Negotiated the building lease agreement and terms
- Furnished the new office site
- Hired personnel for the new office and trained them on using the MRI software
- Assisted in accounting system conversion between the Houston, TX and Jackson, Ms
- Created and provided training manuals on the new policies and procedures for the Jackson office
Confidential, HOUSTON, TEXAS
General Accounting / Team Lead
- Development and implementation of a new online accounts payable payment system, eCAP; rolled this program out across the Shell Trading network.
- Developed training material and set-up training schedules for the roll-out of the project.
- Trained and set-up more than 300 users to the system that flowed directly into SAP for electronic postings.
- SAP 3.1 and 4.6 Super-User. Participated in the planning, development, and implementation SAP 3.1 and 4.6 roll-out.
- Collaborated in quality assurance by listening and gathering data to assist new users to SAP 4.6 and participating in meetings with executive management throughout the project.
- Recognized for professional acumen by being labeled as an “SAP Super User” for front and end user capabilities.
- Performed financial due diligence of the Texaco acquisition with the combining of the company’s assets. Ran monthly asset and depreciation for acquired and existing assets. Ensured the write-on and write-off of assets were handled properly, maintaining smooth transition during assimilation.
- Setup new projects for CAPEX Reporting. Worked closely with project managers to discuss budget planning for new projects. Oversaw 35MM in capital expenditure budget between five projects.
- Handled year end opening and closing of physical years.
- Focal point to analyze and approve affiliate-company and inter-group settlement.
- Served as Treasury desk back-up. Processed daily Wire transfers, ACH postings, and check run between four company codes. Served as direct contact with the Shell Treasury department to ensure dollar amounts were accurate and the allotted cash for the transactions were made available to Shell Trading for that day business.
- Focal point for various special projects including the revision of the accrual process, audit preparations, consolidated allocation postings and problem resolutions between accounts payable and receivable groups.
- Developed Business Objects queries to report Metrics to seven group managers between the Crude and Products departments.
- SOX compliance team member. Mapped the accounts payable and assisted on the accounts receivable process.