- Currently looking for a new career opportunity to work in a Progressive and challenging environment with an Innovative company where I learn continuously and contribute towards the overall growth of my career along with the company.
- Around 8 years of experience in all the phases of software application involving Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Distributed n - tier applications using Java and J2EE Technologies in different domains
- 6+ years of relevant experience in the field of ServiceNow, Data Analytics tool (QlikView/Tableau) Development, Microsoft Technologies and Extensive knowledge and experience in ServiceNow Administration and Development.
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow UI tools Service Portal, CMS, etc.
- Worked on setting up Service portal content so that it's only available to authenticated users.
- Experience with Service Portal to determine the users logging in to the portal and customization with a combination of system properties and script include.
- Expertise in Design and configuring ITSM (incident, change, problem) and customizing the applications using Java script, AJAX, HTML in Service Now. understanding of the key technologies relevant to theServiceNowintegration solutions including:ServiceNowAPI’s, SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Expertise in working with Event MNMT(CEPA)/ Virtual agent for Portal creation using different apps integrating with the Service Now Platform
- Ensuring SLA’s are achieved according to Incident, Problem and Change Management Processes.
- Participated in Service-now implementation by customizing the forms and Lists of Incident & Problem Management tables.
- Created catalog items and Record producers.
- Actively participated in writing Business rules, Client scripts, UI actions and UI Policies as per the client requirement
- Built Widgets, Dashboard and Service Portal for better visual appearance.
- Used update sets, Notifications as part of customizing the Service-now.
- Experienced in writing Data Sources, transform maps and properly analyzing coalesce to avoid duplicates.
- Created ServiceNow SLAs for various groups and vendors.
- Created applications to cut incident tickets using EmailToSN functionality using to create incident tickets.
- Excellent hands on experience with the ITIL process in ServiceNow: Service Catalog, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change management, Knowledge Management, Project Management.
- Expertise in creating Applications, Modules, Tables and Columns as per the requirements in ServiceNow.
- Perform integrations with 3rd party tools using (XML, HTML, Web Services, REST etc)
- Perform all aspects of platform administration, design, development and implementation of applications in ServiceNow
- Expertise and Deploy Business Rules, Catalog Items, UI Policies, UI actions, script includes, scheduled jobs, import sets and transform maps
- Document solutions and update project management artifacts in a timely manner
- Experience onCustomer Service Management (CSM)&Service Portal.
- Hands on Experience in integrating LDAP Server with ServiceNow to get the organizational Users, Groups, and Roles.
- Experience in migrating the changes across various environments in ServiceNow using Update-Sets.
- Expertise in loading the data into ServiceNow using import sets.
- Experience in designing and implementation of workflows using ServiceNow workflow editor.
- Experience using DISCOVERY to load configuration information to CMDB.
- Developed both OOB and custom solutions in ServiceNow platform.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management ITSM frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients.
ITSM Tools: ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, HP Service Desk
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, Python
Operating Systems: Solaris, Windows 2000/XP, Windows NT, UNIX
Web Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
Software Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall model, SDLC
Confidential, San Bruno CA
Senior ServiceNow Consultant
- Created and implemented various workflows to handle Demand Management, Project Management, Enhancement, Resource and Ideation management.
- Participated in upgrading the ServiceNow platform from Jakarta to Kingston.
- Involved in designing, development of Home Page, Place Order for Service Catalog, Knowledge base, create a service ticket, schedule a call from the service desk and schedule a time for solving the issues with one to one personally.
- Created multiple pages with complex data and created Custom widgets containing complex structures.
- Created notifications based on user requirements and configured inbound email actions to create incidents or requests.
- Created schedules, reports and monitor performance of Service-Now.
- Developed and supported Service Portal for Project Portfolio Management.
- Developed widgets and fixed widgets in Service Portals to enhance the User Experience.
- Expertise in working with Demand MNMT(CEPA)/ Virtual agent for Portal creation using different apps integrating with the Service Now Platform
- Understanding of IT Service management (ITSM) and the ITIL Business processes.
- Created knowledge articles to document the steps in creating the catalog item.
- Designing and implementing new functionality using Business Rules, workflows, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Script Includes, Java script, Angular, Service portal and Access Control Lists. Supported Service Catalog - Multi-catalog management
- Created countless business rules using the GlideRecord operations.
- Expertise in key technologies relevant to theServiceNowintegration solutions including:ServiceNowAPI’s, SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS.
- Used SoapUI tool to test SOA based architecture application to test SOAP services and REST API
- Developed test scripts on Device Anywhere according to test specifications/ requirements
- Manages Roles, Groups, data with Tables, the CMDB, Import sets and update sets.
- Moving data in and out of an instance using import sets and transform maps and also auto import of data into service now.
- Created workflow activities and approvals, implement new workflows that use a variety of activities to understand how records are generated from workflows.
- Expertise in installation & Configuration of different modules of ServiceNow.
- Recommends appropriate design alternatives to be implemented based on customer constraints.
- Develop, configure and maintain Custom service requests using Advanced Interface forms in Service Request Management application to meet Request catalog requirements of the IT business users.
Confidential, Houston TX
- Involved in analysis of end user requirements and business rules based given documentation and worked closely with tech leads, Business analysts in understanding the current ServiceNow system.
- Developed solutions in the service-now platform that are ITIL V3 compliant and business solutions for ITIL Users.
- Designed and implemented new functionality using UI Policies and data policy.
- Worked with business analysts to create and modify Service Catalogs and request workflow designs.
- Responsible for creating various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service requests and SLA’s.
- Hands on experience in Service now integrations with Web services like LDAP,JDBC, ODBC, FTPS Resumption.
- Has been part of end user self-service portal management.
- Configured end to end process for Knowledge management and worked on the Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) plugin.
- Responsible for creating Homepages including basic reporting, gauge configuration and Dashboard presentation.
- Involved in running the daily and weekly jobs to push the data into the application using Import Sets and Transform Maps.
- Involved in production support for all the ServiceNow related issues.
- Responsible for day to management within the platform.
- Enhancement and development in Incident management, Request management, Service Catalog management.
- Expertise in developing ServiceNow applications from business requirements and Technical design documents.
- In depth knowledge of the technical implementation of Change management, Incident management, Problem management, Service catalog, Configuration Management, Reporting, Discovery and Integrations.
- Participated in daily and weekly meetings with developers, Project manager and Stake holders to discuss the various development levels of the project
- Identifying problem areas in projects and routine tasks and making recommendations on how to overcome them.
- Use Administration of common platform applications: Knowledge Base, Service Catalog, Workflows, SLA's, Reporting etc.
- Core Application Administration: Policies Interactions, Application Security, Events Notifications.
- Managing client scripts, UI policies, UI actions and Data policies.
- Integration of ServiceNow with BMC Remedy for ticket creation on change submit.
- Defining Service Level Agreements SLAs, notifications, and reports.
- Develops new applications from beginning to end.
- Maintains existing applications. Creates code that meets system standards.
- Integration of service now with LDAP for authentication.
- Integration of Service Now with BMC Remedy for ticket creation on change submit.
- Subject Matter expert on Incident Management, Change Management Process and Knowledge article.
- Recommends appropriate design alternatives to be implemented based on customer constraints.
- Develops conversion plans and procedures.
- Develops and executes plans and procedures for data conversion, customer acceptance criteria and installation strategy.
- Migration of customizations from one instance to other instance.
- Ongoing Maintenance.
- Generating weekly reports and metrics for IT Management.
- Worked on creating users, roles, groups and load the data into ServiceNow objects using import sets on daily, weekly, monthly and on request basis.
- Created many standard workflows which are being re-used and propagated.
- Working with client and functional requirements within the ServiceNow Platform.
- Facilitating country roll out of new applications and modules.
- Implement ServiceNow customization including, but not limited to Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Actions includes Business rules, Workflow administration, report setup, Data imports & Exports.
- ServiceNow application development: including Creation and Configuration of service catalogs, Email Notifications, Data Imports & Exports, Reports.
- Experienced in the Analysis, Development and Automation of various ITSM Processes including Incident Management, Change management, Asset management, Service request
- We also provide Semi managed service to clients for administering their Service desks that has been implemented.
- Created Buttons, Context menus both on Form and Lists UI actions, designed many email templates by using HTML and used them in Notifications.
- Worked with windows team, Network team, Asset team in order to check for the data collected through discovery id accurate.
- Configured chat functionality for service desk ticketing queue and created Transform maps for importing CMDB data.
- Documented business processes, functional requirements, conducted information flow analysis, process modeling within and across multiple business streams.
- Written scripts and invoked them in Business rules and client scripts imported active directory to ServiceNow using data sources.
- Created data sources and loaded the ServiceNow tables with different data formats, created transform maps both automatic field mapping and scripting, worked on Asset management and loaded the data into it.