- Seeking a full time position as Systems and Applications Analyst utilizing my knowledge in the field coupled with 15 years of experience in order to provide the company with the best possible solutions.
- 15 years of experience as a System and application Support Analyst.
- 15 years of experience as an RPG Developer and AS400 Administrator.
- Solid understanding of business needs and requirements.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to correlate information
- Excellent analytical skills with the keen attention to detail.
- Proven ability to meet projects deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to meet strict timelines
- Ability to learn quickly, maintain documentation and deliver training to others
- Fluent in English and French.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, DB2/400, SQL 2005 & 2008
ETL: Datastage 8.1 and 9.1
Programming Languages: RPG,CLP, QUERY400, SQL400, T - SQL
iSeries Tools: System I Navigator, SEU, PDM, SDA, RLU, DFU, SQL400, Query400
Package: JDE World and One World, PMM,BPCS
Operating System: Linux, AIX, iSeries, Windows all version workload automation Robot, Control-M 7.0/9.0
Reporting/BI: Oracle Hyperion, SAP Crystal Reports
Change management system: Service Now, Gemini
Groupware: Confluence, Jira
Project tools: MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office
Other Tools: Toad, Oracle SqlDeveloper, DbVisualizer, VPN Cisco AnyConnect. WinSCP
Intermediate System & Application Analyst
- Key member in the team responsible for FGL Sports and marks work warehouse systems and applications migration to a new Data Center
- Key member in the team responsible for Marks and FGL JDE financial application migration to PeolpSoft
- Collaborated with IT units and business stakeholders to fully understand the business processes and requirements for supported applications and systems
- Understood and adhered to all compliance requirements for the applications in scope and make recommendations for process improvements. This involves understanding applicable compliance aspects from the FGL Sports and Marks information security policy as well as ITIL
- Understood and contributed to capacity, disaster recovery and high availability planning for the lifecycle of the application.
- Acted as technical contact to device manufacturers to define requirements, and debug and solve problems
- Evaluated programming code for efficiency, debugging and quality assurance. provided the application configuration requirements for optimal performance across multiple end user environments
- Identification of root causes and resolution of incidents reported either by Business users through Service now or those reported via monitoring system
- Toke over Systems and applications support from a third party(HP) by doing job shadowing and gathering existing documentations and writing new procedures and building Run Book by application
- Provided hands-on application support for daily operations for core business applications
- JDE support, administration and Packages build and deployment
- Datastage and Hyperion System support and administration
- Analyzed data inaccuracies and identify risks of changes to the environment
- Provided after hours on call business application support for schedule overnight processing(Robot and Control-M Jobs)
- Maintain documentation and provide training for other system support analysts. This process includes maintaining a knowledgebase and other system and process documentation to facilitate knowledge sharing across the team
Intermediate System Application Analyst
- Supported application JD Edwards using iSeries development tools (RPG, Aldon, versions, processing options…) and JDE tools(OMW, FDA, RDA ...)
- Involved in different business processes and assisted organization to get AP, AR, GL and invoicing issues resolved with an increased quality, effectiveness and satisfied client
- Determined business needs and responded to requests to write ad-hoc queries to facilitate data analysis for business owners and users
- Analyzed, modified, tested and implemented development service requests
- Assisted users via the phone and respond to their request using Gemini Helpdesk Ticket
- Provided after hours on call business application support for schedule overnight processing
- Downloaded and upload data from/to AS400 using client access
- JDE world promotions using Aldon tools
Database Designer and Administrator
- Captured and document user requirement in detailed project plan
- Analysed, modeled, designed, and web integration for a travel agency database system
- Created a SQL/Oracle database, tables, and loaded data from Different resources to SQL/Oracle
- Designed and implemented the backup & recovery system strategy using RMAN, user manager(oracle 10g), SSMS, and T-SQL(SQL server 2005)
- Upgraded and upsized databases from earlier versions to the latest version
- Implemented and maintained database security
- Developed web application using Oracle Application Express 3.0
System Application Analyst and AS400 Developer and Administrator
- Implemented and Managed ERP(BPCS) applications on AS400 platform
- Administrated, configured, secured I-series users and applications
- Replaced all standard reports, delivered with BPCS Package, by coding new reports based on specific business needs by interacting with individuals from different departments
- Built strong stakeholder relationships both at practitioner level and at senior level
- Assisted user’s adaptation to Finance, Production, Purchases, MRP and Inventory
- Coded applications using RPG, CLP and SQL
- Managed, Monitored and troubleshot performance issues in DB2/400
- Delivered technical end-users (500+ users) support over the phone and emails