Salesforce Business Analyst/administrator Resume
- 8 years of experience on Salesforce as a Business System Analyst, Administrator and involved in Development on integrating enterprise applications in Salesforce CRM.
- Specialized in analyzing Functional Specifications, Use cases and User Stories. Deep knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SFDC).
- Experience in all the phases of SDLC such as requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, test driven, waterfall development methodologies in various project implementations with great communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in requirements gathering by conducting JAD sessions and prepare functional documents like Use Cases, Software Requirement Specification (SRS).
- Proficiency in Functional Decomposition, Business requirement Gathering, Process Analysis, System Analysis, Functional Design and Documentation (FDD), Gap Analysis and Use case analysis.
- Extensive experience in gathering Business/Functional user requirements, creating Use Cases as per user requirements, developing/designing UML diagrams such as Activity, Class, and Sequence diagrams in addition to creating Business Requirements Document.
- Leverage SaaS sales and marketing tools to generate new leads, routinely follow - up with established prospects.
- Extensive experience in data migration from traditional applications to Salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader Utility.
- Proficient in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which involves requirement gathering, requirement analysis, agile, functional design, implementation and enhancement of projects in SalesForce.com.
- Hands on experience implementing Security/Sharing rules, Configured permission sets, Field level Security, Record level Security, Profiles, Roles and resource monitoring at different hierarchical level of Organization.
- Expertise in Salesforce Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Strong knowledge in customized Case Management with Escalation Rules, Workflow, Approval Process, Validation Rules.
- Experienced at building various custom reports, Report types with Multiple objects and daily day to day Reports and Dashboards for Management.
- Highly experienced in writing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, developing Visual Force pages using standard and custom controllers.
- Proficiency in Territory management such as Lead Routing and ownership, Account Assignment, Opportunity Ownership.
- Experienced working in Cross-functional teams, identifying business requirements and supporting sales/marketing.
- Involved in project to understand the business needs and objectives of the system and interacted with the end client/ users and stakeholders, involved and gathered requirements for the integrated system.
- Lead planning meetings, analysis development, test inspections, and other project meetings throughout project life cycle.
- Working with user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, focused, self-motivated, organized, quick learner and team oriented.
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning and Classic Administration, configuration, Development, Implementation, and Support experience with Salesforce platform.
- Experienced in building Custom objects, Reports, Dashboards, and Tabs.
- Knowledge in generating reports, workflows, dashboard, customized reports, analyzing data in Salesforce.
- Experienced in SFDC administrative tasks like creating and assigning roles, profiles, Email services, page layouts, sharing rules, validation rules.
- Experienced with SFDC platform to build Custom applications which include administration, configuration, implementation, and support experience.
- Experienced in data migration from ACT, Excel, MS Outlook and CSV files using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Developed salesforce.com custom application using Apex and App Exchange.
- Implemented security and sharing rules for users at different levels of organization, pick lists, lookup, and Master-detail relationships, formula fields to the custom objects.
- Knowledge in Salesforce.com SFA, Force.com Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Integration, Force.com API, SOQL, SOSL.
- Experience with Profiles, Permission Sets, Organization Wide defaults, and Roles.
- Knowledge in customizing Salesforce CRM for generating Web-to-leads and Web-to-cases.
- Enthusiastic in learning new concepts, applications and implement for a successful project.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Salesforce Business Analyst/Administrator
- Gathered detailed business and technical requirements and participated in the definitions of business rules and data standards
- Responsibilities include leading business requirement definition, translation of business requirements into SFDC terminology, and Service Cloud solution design review to ensure business requirement fulfilment.
- Extensive experience configuring and designing the Salesforce.com CRM solution to meet business requirements and support existing business processes.
- Designing and deploying solutions that optimized the Sales /Service cloud functionality and lead the implementation of these solutions.
- Prepared graphical depictions of Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, State Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Component Based Diagrams, and Collateral Diagrams and creation of technical design (UI screen) using Microsoft Visio.
- Build new processes and functionalities using Batch Apex for Robust Email Integration between Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce.
- Developed visual force pages using apex components.
- Experienced working on Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodology.
- Managed Auto response rules if customers approached beyond the business hours and toiled on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Prepare test cases, test scripts for Navigational test, Functionality testing, UAT and GUI testing.
- Used SQL queries to collect relevant information from company’s database.
- Meet with key stakeholders to gather detailed business and functional requirements to be built into Salesforce.com.
- Dealt with the senior managers on a regular basis to discuss the Use cases, Workflows and different requirements that comes out of the stakeholder interviews.
- Acquire user requirements and designs for the Salesforce.com CRM to capture all sales and marketing needs.
- Implemented Service Cloud by decommissioning and migrating existing Siebel Servicing Portal.
- Implemented Marketing Sales, Customer Service, Call Center & Support Administration.
- Document requirements in agile tool - Rally or Jira or any other agile tool.
- Facilitated functional requirement gathering from system users and prepared business requirement documents (BRD).
- Used MS-Visio for flow-charting, Use- Case process model and architectural design of the application
- Implemented the Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology guidelines with its various workflows and artifacts in Requirements Management and Development.
- Developed Visualforce Pages and Visualforce Components with Apex classes to provide functionality to the Visualforce pages.
- Implementing SalesCloud, Service Cloud, Chatter and custom applications in Force.com.
- Perform detailed data analysis when migrating data from Legacy systems to Salesforce.com
- Documented the Business Workflows adhering to UML standards. Conducted JAD sessions to define requirements and finalize the Functional Requirement Document (FRD).
- Performed mass data imports using the API or an import tools as requested by CRM Manager or others after approval.
- Worked closely with Business Users to understand the Intended functionality of the legacy System which involves integration with SQL Server for Data Processing.
- Utilized Waterfall methodology to configure and develop process, standards, and procedures.
- Responsible for business process analysis that includes requirements facilitation, definition & analysis, alternatives, software selection, prototyping, business process design and mapping.
- Wrote an Apex Trigger on Contact for cross object field update for reporting purposes.
- Conducted meetings and JAD sessions for project definition, resource identifications and deliverable prototype identification.
- Interfaced with developers, analysts, customers and project managers to discuss requirements and recommended solutions, to help resolve issues.
- Lead the User Acceptance Testing efforts to verifying that the developed reports meet the requirements.
Environment: Project Management, Quality Center, Excel, Sql, My Sql, Salesforce Marketing cloud, Agile, Outlook, MS Office, MS Project, Rational Rose, Rational Requisite Pro, RUP, UML.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Salesforce Business Analyst/Administrator
- Identify and document AS-IS and TO-BE business process models during the Inception phase.
- Conduct requirements elaboration sessions in Salesforce CRM platform to review and validate business requirements.
- Manage all Business Objectives, Requirements, and Specifications Requirements in SFDC.
- Draft Use Cases for review by Business, Development, and QA teams to include process steps, alternate flows, acceptance criteria, objectives, and screen/report mock ups.
- Perform and guide BSA testing for SFDC Workflow.
- Administered Salesforce CRM applications for Sales, Marketing and Support Departments.
- Developed questionnaires for stakeholders, definition of the Use Cases and requirements along with control flows and user interface mockups in Visual Basic.
- Designed GUI and Navigation flows for the generic viewer facing the end user using MS power point, Visio.
- Perform and guide BSA testing for Salesforce application in marketing cloud.
- Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Develop and execute Test Scenarios, Test Scripts, test data documents based on Requirements and Design documents mostly in agile environment.
- Collaborated in Designing, developing, and deploying Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and Apex Triggers for email services and lead-to-contract conversion.
- Performed administrative activities on Sales, Service cloud by creating User, Roles, Profiles, Workflow rules and Approval process.
- Implemented SalesCloud and service cloud to improve customer retention and service delivery process improvement.
- Collaborate with QA and Development teams for requirements clarifications.
- Closely Work with the Development Team to understand the Technical Architecture and Technical requirements of healthcare Claims Workstation.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, OOD (Object oriented Design) using UML and Visio.
- Managed and implemented customization requests by CRM Manager.
- Worked on Agile and Scrum Methodology for Salesforce custom app implementation.
- Designed and developed custom Visualforce pages and complex apex controllers to create, Commission and Sales Enablement widgets as per the requirement.
- Evaluated Business Development representative team needs while conveying the value of SalesCloud. Conducted Analysis and design of the Salesforce.com.
- Created APEX triggers, classes, test methods and visual force pages to implement custom functionality.
- Implemented search, filtering, and tagging features on page layouts to make it easier for sales to locate relevant marketing content and documents in SalesForce.com CRM Content.
- Worked on integration of two instances using Apex REST API call-outs and parsed JSON responses provided by third-party systems connected via REST inside Apex classes.
- Provide weekly Demo’s with the client & record changes, track with detailed meeting minutes and acceptance.
- Analyzed and imported thousands of account and contact records using Data Loader.
- Analyze UAT (Business) and QA clarifications and provide required guidance. Manage the review process and maintenance of all requirements.
- As needed, facilitate daily SCRUM stand up meetings.
Environment: Salesforce.com Workflow and Approvals, Agile, Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, MS Project, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Visio, Lotus Notes, MS Outlook.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Responsible for requirement gathering by interacting with Stakeholders and project heads.
- Involved in salesforce.com application set up activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Involved in discussions with all team members to provide best solution for migrating Salesforce classic to lightning.
- Participated in demonstrations to end users in various stages.
- Conducted elaboration sessions to review and validate the business requirements.
- Managed all business Requirements, Objectives and Specifications in Salesforce.
- Prepared use cases for the review by business, Development and QA Teams which includes process steps and acceptance criteria.
- Involved and guided BSA Testing for Salesforce application.
- Designed documents in Agile and Scrum Methodology.
- Executed Test scenarios, Test Scripts, test data documents based on requirements.
- Created various custom objects, Tabs, Workflows, Validation Rules, Email alerts, Reports, Page layouts and Record types for application.
- Worked on configuration of migration to Salesforce lightning process included supporting Application customization, Lightning app builder and Lightning rollout.
- Involved in using lightning, process builder and workflows.
- Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Created User, Roles, Profiles, Workflow rules and Approval process in Sales and Service Clouds.
- Analyzed and created custom profiles as required for business needs and implemented object level, Field level and Record level Security.
- Used SOQL and SOSL with considerations to governor limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Supported the testing team by fixing the feedbacks throughout the test cycles and involved in deploying code between the sandbox and production environments.
Environment: SFDC platform, Apex Language, Target process, Force.com, Reports, custom objects, custom Tabs, Data Loader, Email Templates, Workflows and Validation Rules, Process builder and Eclipse IDE-Plugin
Confidential, Atlanta, Ga
Salesforce Administrator/Business Analyst
- Involved in creating Gap analysis document, identifying the data, business process and Workflow of the organization.
- Updated business requirements and conducted Gap analysis.
- Administrated and monitored the company’s Salesforce CRM Application.
- Personalized tabs for various business user groups.
- Prepared and executed test cases for Navigational Test, Functional testing and GUI Testing using Q-Test.
- Worked as a Business Analyst in Agile environment by eliciting Business requirements from business users using JAD Sessions.
- Record level and Field level security and configured their Sharing Settings.
- Created the custom objects, page layouts and custom tabs.
- Customized and maintained page layouts to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Field Level and Record Level Security and configured their Sharing settings.
- Developed use case document according to the requirements, Traceability Matrix, System Requirement Specification (SRS) document.
- Delivered continuous support in all the areas for project coordination.
- Tables like opportunities, accounts and contacts have been moved to the Salesforce CRM Standard objects.
- Maintained functional areas of contacts, accounts, campaigns, opportunities, leads and dashboards.
- To monitor lead activities on sales geography customized the dashboards.
- Mapped data sources and loaded data using Apex Data Loader.
- For the flexibility and functionality of force platform application created formula fields, assignment rules, validation rules, approvals, and workflow.
- Written SOQL queries against Force.com API.
Environment: SFDC, Force.com, Q-Test, Import wizard, Eclipse IDE, Data Loader, Visualforce pages, XML, JIRA
- Involved in requirement analysis and preparation of detailed system requirement specification.
- Involved in designing documents of various application based on gathered requirement.
- Analyzed and configured the environment.
- Created custom objects and modified standard objects to include required custom fields.
- Responsible for new Field creation for both Standard and Custom objects.
- Implemented on workflow rules and approval processes.
- Migrated data from MS Excel/CSV to SFDC using Data Loader.
- Created summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts and dashboards to provide more accurate forecasting.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Executed various levels of Unit, Integration, User Acceptance and Operational Acceptance testing using test cases with respective to the business and quality requirement.
- Participated in weekly change control meetings and performed application and global impact analysis.
- Wrote several queries on SOQL and SOSL.
- Created user accounts and managed the profiles.
- Worked on Role hierarchy and sharing rules to configure visibility.
- Prepared training material and trained salesforce.com for business users.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Data Loader, Reports, Custom objects, Custom Fields, Custom Tabs, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes