Sr Servicenow Developer /admin Resume
- 8+Years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC, quality management systems and project life cycle processes.
- 6+ years of experience in ServiceNow platform as both Developer and Administrator.
- Configured Applications using Service - Now tool used in ITIL Management. Strong understanding of ITIL V3. Deep functional and technical knowledge of the Service Now platform as well as experience delivering medium to large-scale Service Now implementations.
- In-depth knowledge of the technical implementation of Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, Knowledge Management, Reporting, Discovery and Integrations.
- Involved in Integration with third party tool Altiris, where data is imported to CMDB.
- Good knowledge of CMDB and Asset Management Services, Business Services and Configuration Items and Configuration item relationships.
- Extensive experience of integrating Service Now with third party tools and implementation of SOAP and REST API.
- Performed CRUD operations on webserver using Service Now outbound REST functionality.
- Knowledge on UCMDBwhich features prominently in HP ITSM, CCRM and SACM solutions supporting (ITIL based)change andconfiguration management processes
- Created various work flows for incident, problem, change management service requests.
- Experience in upgrading Remedy Action Request System and ITSM from 6.3 to 7.1 and from 7.1 to 7.6 versions.
- Experience working with service watch which is used to discover and map all application and IT infrastructure components.
- Scheduled cloning and migration of data from Instances in ServiceNow.
- Integrated ServiceNow with third party applications using SOAP Web service.
- Experience working with Replicator, application used to perform e-bonding two serviceNow Instances.
- Extended workflows to interact with systems and applications outside the ServiceNow instance using Orchestration.
- Experience in Migration &INTEGRATION of Knowledge from CA Service Desk, BMC Remedy into SERVICENOW.
- Experience in handling tables on CMDB and also had a profound knowledge and experience on DISCOVERY & SERVICEWATCH.
- Developed script on server side and client side for BUSSINES RULES, UI POLICIES, UI ACTIONS, and UI MACROS & CLIENT SCRIPTS.
- Setting up Discovery Application and configuring it to update the CMDB Accurately.
ITIL: ITSM, ITIL, Service Now, CMS, BMC Remedy and LDAP
Programming Languages: Java, C, C#, HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, SQL, PL/SQL Angular Js.
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum
Databases: Oracle 8.x/9i/10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server
Database Tools: SQL Client, TOAD, SQL Developer
Web/Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x, Web Logic 10, Apache Tomcat
Confidential, Pineville, Louisiana
Sr ServiceNow Developer /Admin
- Coordinating and working with on-site business and project team members and offshore development team for gathering and reviewing various functional and design requirements
- Implementation of the ITIL processes like Configuration management and Service Catalog in newyork instance.
- Worked on business requirements and technical specifications for ITSM platform.
- Developed instance in such a way dat the custom related Business rules or UI Actions or UI Policies etc. related to any module are reduced as much as possible and the instance is mostly build Out Of Box
- Developed solutions in the service-now platform dat are ITIL V3compliant and defined business solutions for ITIL users.
- Worked on ServiceNow Discovery tool to identify IP-enabled configuration items (CIs), map their interdependencies, and populate them in the CMDB.
- Experience in user provisioning using ServiceNow Orchestration in Microsoft Active Directory.
- Provisioned the Amazon EC2 services using ServiceNow Orchestration.
- Customized workflows for approvals and associated tasks.
- Configuration of Email Notification and Alerts to notify users about specific activities in the system
- Worked on DISCOVERY and set up mid servers and check for the connectivity, Became an expert in troubleshooting Discovery tool.
- Developed UI Appearance for Service Catalog Requests.
- Configured Service Level Agreements to define certain levels of service from both internal and external providers
- Writing Business Rules, Client scripts, UI Policies and UI Actions to customize the instance as per Business needs.
- Created reports, workflows and data imports for services.
- Created custom utility script includes to be used in several places.
- Create, monitor, modify, and publish service catalog workflows with approvals.
- Actively involved in Scrum meetings to get clarification on the requirements.
- Worked on Orlando, New York Versions of Service Now.
- Experience in implementing end-to-end service catalog and configuration management.
- Worked on many ACE reports and findings recommended by SNOW to improve performance of the instance.
- Involved in complete life cycle of Service catalog
- Implemented HR management cases using record producers.
- Actively involved in development of Omnibus Integration with SNOW Incident Management.
- Designed generic workflows for service catalog.
Environment: Orlando Version, NewYork Version, Incident management, Change Management, Problem Management, HTML, Java Script, Jelly, Glide, CMDB, HTML, CSS, AJAX, LDAP, SSO, SOAP, REST, ITIL, ITSM.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
ServiceNow Developer /Admin
- Involved in gathering the Business Requirements and Interacted with the Helpdesk users and CRM users to understand the existing functionality, current state processes, tools to get a better view of the Business Processes and functionality to develop and configure the ServiceNow Platform.
- Currently working on Orlando version we are just migrated from New York.
- Gatheird requirements from users for attributes needed to develop Service Catalog items.
- Identifies and Recommends the ITIL v3 methodologies to deliver technical methodologies around the ServiceNow platform.
- Accountable for producing Technical Design Documents dat includes application architecture details.
- Involving in discussion with other technical areas to meet the business and technical requirements for ServiceNow, SMTP Admin, IBM Data power, Web service Owners and DBA to build integration to external and internal systems, currently using SMTP (EMAIL), MID Server and Web Service (Construction, integration testing, and other technical functions related to the White Label tool).
- Involved in creating Technical Design Documentation for Migration from existing technologies to ServiceNow.
- Worked on various modules of ServiceNow like Incident management, change management, and Problem management, Service Catalog, User Administration, Reporting and Discovery.
- Worked on CMDB and Asset management. Performed Data migration to import data from other applications and external databases.
- Worked on service now watch. Has experience with discovery, relationship management and service view.
- Created Web services based on requirement to receive incident and problem tickets from external systems.
- Wrote Classifiers and identifiers to direct the discovery tool to gather the information of the configuration items without errors.
- Enhanced the existing LDAP integration and modified business rules.
- Worked on HAM and SAM.
- Wrote business rules to avoid empty configuration items to be inserted into CMDB after discovery tool runs a scheduled job.
- Created Data Sources for various external applications. Used Import sets and Transform maps to import data into ServiceNow.
- Created various front-end forms.
- Involved in Creation and modification of various Business Rules, Script includes, Ajax Query, Jelly scripts, UI Actions, UI Policies, UI Actions.
- Created Update Sets to migrate customizations from one instance to another instance.
- Created Email Templates and Email Notifications.
- Designed Workflows, along with standard Workflow templates which can be reused.
- Supported the team responsible for the implementation and administration of the ServiceNow installation, including managing system configurations, gatheird and documented user and process requirements, developed workflow customizations, and performed quality assurance testing and user acceptance testing.
- Developed reports as per requirements from management.
- Documented all implementations and best practices defined within team.
- Created various SLA’s as per client requirement with the Incident Management applications
Confidential, Louisville, KY
ServiceNow Developer /Admin
- Involved in gathering the requirements from the Business Team and creation of technical, functional specification documents
- Implementation of different modules of Service Now as per client's requirement and process - Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management and Service Catalogs.
- Customizations in Service Now forms as per client's requirement.
- Configure new nodes to be monitored by HPOM by installing operations agents and configuring measurement threshold policies, log file policies, scheduled task policies etc as per requirement.
- End to end troubleshooting of Management servers (MLMs and MOM) and the HPOM agents.
- Involved in redesigning the workflows using Service Now workflow editor
- Worked on migration between various Service Now environments using Update Sets
- Worked on loading the data into Service Now using import sets
- Worked on Configuration and maintenance of Business Rules (Basic and Advanced), Client Scripts and UI Policies in Service Now
- Involved in creating and configuring the SLAs as per the requirement
- Responsible for the acceptance, identification, storage and withdrawal of all supported CIs.
- Responsible for ensuring dat all the CIs are registered, and these records are correct and up to date.
- Configure and add new business critical application in BAC/BSM by recording scripts in different protocols using VuGen (Virtual User Generator) tool.
- Configure rules for auto incident creation via RemedySPI as per various client team requirements
- Troubleshooting HPOV and SCOM agent related issues.
- Integration of Service Now with Oracle SOA Webservices, Dynatrace
- Involved in LDAP integration with Service Now for obtaining users and groups
- Development of Service catalog - catalog items, designing workflows and execution plans.
- Worked on CMDB and populated the CMDB by importing the data of IT assets into the system, centralizing the information.
- Involved in reconciliation of complicated workflows to simpler form.
- Configured multiple forms for Asset module using Configuration Management Database.
- Resolving typical Users access and roles issues by checking active directory and users table.
- Pulling reports and scheduling the reports as per the client requirement.
- Creating database views to pull the reports on variables which are being used by catalog items.
- Writing Catalog client scripts and UI policies to make client side changes.
- Creating the UI pages to use them in catalog items using the UI Scripts
- Creating Knowledge articles to document the steps in creating the catalog items.
- Working on different kinds of variables and variable sets.
- Applying patches on regular basis for the Tools when released by HP and Service Now.
- Configure and setup BPM machines, add them in BAC/BSM for application monitoring
- Generate SLA reports based on performance/availability of various monitored applications.
- Configure rules, monitors and management packs in SCOM.
- Configure custom monitoring using scripts - NAS Path Files monitoring and Windows login Scripts Monitoring
Environment: ServiceNow Geneva/Eureka, Performance Analytics Asset Management Windows 11, XML, Oracle 11g, Toad, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, UNIX.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Service Now Developer
- Development of Service catalog, which includes creating new catalog items, designing workflows and execution, plans.
- Created functional and technical specifications documents for various Service Now modules.
- Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Service Catalog, CMDB in Service Now.
- Coordinated the instance upgrade activities.
- Worked on change management module by enhancing the tool to the stakeholders and made it easy to understand.
- Worked on CMDB from the scratch.
- Worked on UI Macros to create pages as templates on requirement from the stakeholders.
- Involved working with share point on project planning, data base.
- Configured multiple forms for Asset module using Configuration Management Database.
- Resolved typical Users access and roles issues by checking active directory and users table.
- Pulled reports and scheduling the reports as per the client requirement.
- Created database views to pull the reports on variables, which are being used by catalog items.
- Wrote Catalog client scripts and UI policies to make client-side changes.
- Created the UI pages to use them in catalog items, Implemented-using UI scripts.
- Created Knowledge articles to document the steps in creating the catalog items.
- Worked on different kinds of variables and variable sets.
- Worked on order guides, to arrange them in sequential order to make the user comfortable while raising a request.
- Re-designed workflows using workflow editor, Reconciled complicated workflows to simpler form.
- Wrote script includes invoking them in reference qualifiers or variable scripting.
Environment: Service Now, Web services, SOAP, XML, HTML, ITIL, and SCRUM.
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
- Use & Administration of common platform applications: Knowledge Base, Service Catalog, Workflows, SLA's, Reporting etc.
- Core Application Administration: Policies & Interactions, Application Security, Events & Notifications.
- Managing client scripts, UI policies, UI actions and Data policies.
- Moving data in and out of an instance using import sets and transform maps and also auto import of data into ServiceNow.
- Defining Service Level Agreements (SLAs), notifications, and reports.
- Develops new applications from beginning to end.
- Worked with windows team, network team and Asset team to check for the data collected through discovery is accurate.
- Written script includes and invoked them in business rules and client scripts
- Imported many CI's using import set tables.
- Created data sources and loaded the ServiceNow tables with different data formats.
- Created transform maps both automatic field mapping and scripting.
- Also worked on Asset Management and loaded the data into it.
- Maintains existing applications. Creates code dat meets system standards.
- Integration of ServiceNow with LDAP for authentication.
- Integration of ServiceNow with BMC Remedy for ticket creation on change submit.
- Subject Matter expert on Incident Management, Change Management Process and Knowledge article.
- Recommends appropriate design alternatives to be implemented based on customer constraints.
- Develops conversion plans and procedures.
- Develops and executes plans and procedures for data conversion, customer acceptance criteria and installation strategy.
- Migration of customizations from one instance to another instance.
- Responsible for developing Use Case, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Analysis, design and development of Application based on J2EE using Struts, spring and Hibernate.
- Hibernate was used for Object Relational mapping with Oracle database.
- Used spring framework for dependency injection with the help of Configuration files.
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Implemented Ajax in web pages to make Asynchronous request to the server.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures for JDBC.
- Implemented Web service calls using JAX-WS and SOAP dat provide Global information support such as Customer and Account management.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous communication between the applications.
- Developed various test cases and performance unit testing using JUnit.
Environment: Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, JSP, Servlets, JDK, Oracle9i, AJAX, Java Script, J Boss, Log4j, HTML, XML, CSS, JUnit, Eclipse, WSDL, Web Services, SQL, PL/SQL, JMS, Eclipse, UNIX, Linux, Windows.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes