- Over 7 year's systems analysis experience in Financial, Healthcare, Manufacturing Mortgage, Education and Services Industries.
- Over 4 years Experience in Oracle E-Business, OBIEE and OBIA.
- Over 3 years Experience of ETL/Data Warehousing.
- Expert in Designing and developing the OBIEE Dashboard report including guages, graphs and charts.
- Experience with all components within Oracle's BI Applications OBIEE including Presentation Services, Dashboards, iBots, DAC, Informatica, BI Server, BI Publisher and Report Server. Expert in Oracle BI Server, Oracle BI Answers, Oracle BI Interactive Dashboard, Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle BI Delivers and OBIEE performance tuning of BI Applications 7.9.6.
- Experience in report development and data extracts using other Oracle development tools including BI Publisher, Oracle Reports, SQL Loader, etc.
- Experience developing with Interactive Dashboards, Answers AdHoc , BI Publisher.
- Advanced knowledge of standard data modeling tools, including Erwin 7.3 or Embarcadero ERStudio 9.0.
- Development experience with multiple applications in Oracle EBS versions 11i and/or 12x.
- Strong Knowledge of Oracle Forms, Reports, XML Publisher, Work Flow, AME, Interfaces
- Experience in RPD, Data Modeling, ETL, OBIEE/BI Publisher, Siebel Analytics, Web Catalog. and OBIEE star schema
- Expert in DAC, Informatica, ETL architecture and OBIEE pre build data models.
- Experience building schemas, developing stored procedures and database triggers in PL/SQL
- Expert in translating functional requirement into technical documents and support development team
- Experience in Oracle BI Apps OBIA - Supply Chain Analytics, Order Management Analytics, Financial Analytics, Procurement Analytics and Spent Analytics.
- Expert in Requirement gathering/analysis, Architecture, Data modeling, Design, POCs
- Good understanding of data modeling, design and architecture principles and techniques across master data, transaction data and derived/analytic data
- Strong experience in developing OBIEE Repository .rpd at three layers Physical layer, Business Model Presentation layer , Interactive Dashboards with drill-down capabilities, using global local filters, security setup groups, access/query/report privileges , Analytics metadata objects configuration experience subject area, table column , Web Catalog objects Dashboard, Pages, Folders, Reports .
- Experience in OBIA Architecture and in depth experience in OBIA suite Oracle Database, Informatica, DAC,OBIEE .
- Proficient with OBIEE, OBIEE , BI Publisher and Smartview in 11g version
UNIX, Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7,Linux, Mac OS
Oracle 10g/11g, MS SQL Server 2008/2005
Quest TOAD, SQL PLUS, SQL Loader, Informatica Power Center 8.6
OBIEE 11g/10.3.1.x, Administration, Answers, Interactive Dashboards, Oracle BI Publisher
General Ledger GL , Accounts Payables AP , Accounts Receivables AR , , Fixed Assets FA , Inventory INV , Order Management OM , Purchase Order PO , Oracle Procurement Contracts, iProcurement, iSupplier.
Oracle BI Apps:
Oracle Financial Analytics, Oracle Human Resources Analytics /HR Analytics, Oracle Procurement and Spend Analytics, Oracle Supply Chain.
DAC Data Warehouse Administration Console
Application Data modeling Tools:
MS Project, ERWin, ER/Studio, MS Visio, MS Office, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Microsoft Expression, Microsoft SharePoint 2010
Role : Sr OBIEE/OBIA Developer
- Conducted design sessions with data owners toward capturing business requirement for an analytics environment.
- Working closely with end user community to enhance and improve the user experience architecture look and feel.
- Designed and Upgraded OBIEE BI Apps HR Analytics Financial Analytics from OBIEE 10G to OBIEE 11G.
- Using OBI EE Delivers to configure, schedule, and deliver Personalized Alerts to Intelligence Dashboards via Intelligence Agents iBots
- Performing administration tasks related to the development and configuration of Intelligence Dashboards
- Customizing the OBIEE web user interface
- Integrating OBIEE applications with OBIEE E Business Applications
- Creating, modifying and filtering requests, and format results in OBI EE Answers
- Administration of OBIEE and the OBIEE Web Catalog.
- Was involved in the installing and configuring of Financial Analytics OBIA .
- Configuration of the OBI EE Relationship Management Warehouse for Global Deployments.
- Implementing OBIEE metadata RPD design and development - including design and definition of logical tables, physical sources, dimensions, columns and aggregation rules.
- Creating Workflows with Worklets Tasks and scheduling using both Workflow Manager and DAC.
- Reviewing, refining and validating functional requirements and provide the design specifications for the OBIEE solution.
- Developed many Ad-hoc and standard Reports/ Dashboards with different Analytics Views Drill-Down, Pivot Table, Chart, Column Selector, and Tabular with dashboard and page prompts using Siebel Analytics Web.
- Created/Modified Metadata repository .rpd and Configured Metadata objects using Siebel Analytics server Admin Tool.
- Developed ETL for Data Extraction, Data Mapping and Data Conversion using Informatica Power Center 8.1.
- Created mappings using different transformations like Source Qualifier, Filter, Router, Aggregator, Lookup, Expression, Sequence Generator and Update Strategy to store the data in target table.
- Involved in developing the incremental ETL process i.e. Mappings and Mapplets using various Transformations and Workflows with Sessions/Tasks. Executed the workflows through shell scripts using pmcmd.
- Developed back end oracle data marts in OBIEE for Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics.
- Understanding from business users of requirements for reporting Metrics, KPIs and standard analytics, transforming these requirements into Business Intelligence solutions available to end users.
- Fixed all the errors and warnings in the repository and web catalog.
- Designed and implemented the new security changes in OBIEE 11G.
- Implemented the new enhancements and bug fix's from OBIEE 10G to OBIEE 11G.
- Upgraded the Informatica repository to Informatica 8 to 9.
- Analyzed the Custom data repository objects did the gap analysis.
- Taken necessary backups of rpd, webcat folder, Informatica repository and DAC repository.
- Analyzed upgrade log file fixed the errors in upgrade.
- Imported the custom objects to the new Informatica repository.
- Imported the custom DAC objects to the new repository.
- Built the new DAC subject areas execution plans.
- Fixed the bugs from the upgrade process.
- Deployed the repository and web cat from Dev to QA to UAT to Prod.
Role : Sr OBIEE 10g/ BI Apps OBIA
- Involved in translating functional requirements into technical requirements assisted in building detailed project schedule, gathering the requirements, completed the proof of concept, Designed, Developed and Making Technical designs and Unit test scripts
- Worked with Oracle Procurement and Spend Analytics and Oracle Financial Analytics.
- Daily status meetings and preparation of operational plan and Involved in technical Conference Room Pilot sessions.
- Creating Interactive Dashboards, Answers and Administering Oracle BI Apps Applications.
- Worked with Oracle BI Apps OBIEE Installation, Oracle BI Server, Presentation Server, Repository, Oracle BI Administration.
- Developed User Interface UI components Folders, Dashboards, Pages Columns, Sections, Requests / Answers, Filters, Global Filters, Navigation Links, Views / Charts using Oracle BI Presentation Services.
- Development using Oracle BI Repository like, Physical Layer, Logical Layer, Presentation Layer
- Analysis, Design, development and customization of Reports and Dashboards in OBIEE
- Daily client interaction. Preparation and execution of the test plans.
- ETL process using Informatica for deploying BIEE reporting solution and optical metadata modeling.
- Involved in developing the Incremental ETL process i.e., Mappings using various Transformations and Workflows.
- Expertise working with BI XML Publisher, Data Templates, RTF, XSL Templates
- Good working experience writing with triggers, procedures, functions and package using PL/SQL and writing Unix shell Scripts.