- 15 years of strong Software Architecture, Technical Leadership and all-round software development expertise buildingcomplex cutting-edge Business Intelligence Platforms and Applications in fast paced startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Hands-on expert in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle SDLC from R D, Business Analysis, Specification, Architecture, Design, Programming, Integration, Tuning, Certification, Installation, Administration thru large scale commercial implementations.
- Subject Matter Expert in Industry leading BI suites MicroStrategy, Pentaho, Tableau etc.
- Demonstrated track record developing multi-threaded, scalable, High Availability industry-leading BI Products w/ ETL, Data Warehouse, OLAP, In-Memory Analytics, Business Portals, Click Stream, Web Traffic Analytics, Subscription and Notification Portals.
- Proven track record Architecting / developing advanced BI Reporting Framework, data models, Security, boardroom quality Reports, Dynamic Dashboards, KPIs, business metrics and Statistics.
- Excellent expertise in Cloud based Social Media Networking, CRM, Knowledge Management, SaaS, SOA, Enterprise, System and Solution Architecture.
- Hands-on expert in wide industry verticals: Social Networking, Finance, Telecom, Mobile, Internet, Healthcare, Insurance, HR, Retail, Automotive, Utilities, Services and Manufacturing.
- International business acumen with ability to influence and engage C-Level Executives.
- Multi-role playing high-energy leaderand a can do anything hands-on team player.
- Mentored and Lead peak performing on-shore/offshore cross functional global teams
- Strong skills in Feasibility Studies, Market Research, CI, Consulting Services, RFP/RFI, ERD, developing Use Cases, Object/Data Models, PRD/MRD, POC, Eng/Project leadership and Support.
- Developed and enforcedDesign / Coding Standards, Best Practices, Processes Agile SCRUM, ISO, CMMI, FDA and methodologies, Quality and Performance standards.
Sr BI Architect
- Designed, developed and deployed bleeding-edge BigData Business Intelligence platformsusing Microstrategy BI suite, Hadoop echo system, Vertica columnar DB, MySQL/MariaDB RDBMS, Web Services, Tomcat /ngix/ Apache, and Web Servers
- Explorederror patterns / data anomalies, identified customer segments, Discoveredissues and recommended corrective actions in various Beta Phases to solidify Datacenter/Cloud Apps before commercial launch.
- Correlated various PS3/PS4 Game Titlespopularity, Player Analytics, eCommerce dataand Pricing models.
- Developed Network, Device andvarious Streaming KPIs, to monitor and tune global Datacenter deployments
- Developed and distributed Financial Dashboards reflecting Sony Store Commerce transactions and State Of Gaikai Technical reports on Cloud, Streaming and Gaming activities to Developers, Analysts and C-Level Execs.
- Recommendedstrategies to improve performance and segment/target/monetizeRemote Play activities
- Developed Data Warehouse Data Model, Logical Model, advanced Report Objects, interactive Dashboards to help facilitate multi-dimensional analysis via Enterprise wide Self-Service model.
- Designed and developed cubes and real-time dashboards to analyze Partner eg: Google Storage API calls
- Implemented Security measures involving SSL,LDAP, X509 Certificates andSecurity filters for BI platforms
- Mentored team, evaluated Open Source and commercial BI tools like Tableau and made recommendations.
Senior Software Architect
- Performed front to backendAnalysis of Architecture, Business, Function and Code of Hadoop, SAN, Blade serverand network based complex Big Data in-memory Analytics / BI platform and applications.
- Developed white papers and recommended changes to R D and Senior management
- Developed Site/Solution Architecture to capture, monitor and analyze high volume Subscriber Activities across the nation for Verizon Wireless.
- Went beyond call of duty to deploy, train and support customers 24X7 at various Data Centers
- Architected, Designed and Developed high-end complementary technologies like On-line platforms, Mobile Devices,andvarious Browser basedVideo Player Analytics solutions utilizingdifferent Streaming Protocols Adaptive, Smooth Streaming/Silverlight, Apple HLS to help Ad Agencies ISPs monetizeSubscriber Activities.
- Evaluated Cloud Technologies, Designed/implemented OpenStack/RackSpace based Private Cloud.
- Collaborated with inter/intra departments, customers and vendors including C-Level executives.
Software / BI Architect
- Architected, Designed, and implemented advanced Business Intelligence Architecture for multi-dimensional analysis and real-time streaming of cloud based Social Media Networking platforms and Mobile Apps.
- Developed Pentaho Kettle, Spoon, Kitchen based multi-threaded ETL Jobs, Extracted data from multiple data sources OLTP DBs, Apache/ Web Server logs, flat-files, Web Services, JSON Inputs etc , Transformed loaded high volume Data Warehouse.
- Using Pentaho BI Suite Analyzer, Report Designer Explored and Discovered patterns in customer activities
- Laid out strategies for globally distributed multiple Data Centers, gathered requirements from cross-functional global teams and execs, conducted GAP analysis, evaluated BI Tools/vendors.
- Developed Product roadmap, Release train, published functional specs, white papers, trainedC-level Execs, Analysts and customers in Business Portals and Self-Service model.
- Developed Data/Logical Models, analyzed Social Media Network activities, inter/intra-Company/group/individual interactions,Mobile Recruiting, API Calls, Devices, Clients,Protocols, Billing, HR, Search, Experts metrics, KPIs.
- Developed Dynamic dashboards and scheduled automated multi-media notifications and alerts.
- Using MicrostrategyBI Suitedeveloped complete Analytics framework with advanced Schema n'Report Objects, metadata, Hierarchies, prompts, filters, drill maps, consolidation, level metrics, Dashboards, templates, heat maps, charts, KPIs, Scorecards, tactical reports, Click-thru Web Analytics, and advanced business metrics.
- Microstrategy BI Suite Orion 9.0.2/9.2 , OLAP services, Intelligence Server, Desktop, Architect, Web, GUI, Report Services, Go-Mobile, Flash, Ajax, Data Mart, Intelligent Cubes, FreeFormSQL, Object Manager, Command Manager ,Pentaho BI 3.x/4.x , PDI/Kettle multi-threaded ETL, Web Services, Ruby, Java, XML, IIS, Tomcat, Oracle 11g, MySQL, SQL, Scripting, advanced Data, Schema /Logical Modeling, DWH techniques used.
- Architected, designed, developed and deployed multi-million , multi-platform,complex Business Intelligence platforms in clustered configuration for Apple's iconic iAd / Mobile Advertising cloud and enhanced BI platform for AppleCare, iDesk, iLog, Global BI, Knowledge Management/Search Engines using high volume Data Warehouse, ETL and Microstrategy BI suite.
- Installed, configured and administrated high availability, high volume BI network with Microstrategy 8.x/9.x Reporting suite with NarrowCast Services in Windows, Linux and AIX.
- Developed complex Dynamic Dashboards, Advanced Document Services, KPIs, advanced Analytics reports, NarrowCastor based schedules and notifications on web and mobile iPhone/iPad devices.
- Resolved complex BI performance issues by troubleshooting complex ETL Java, PL/ SQL, Kettle /Pentaho /PDI , tuning DB and OS parameters, advanced memory models with 4GT OS switch.
- Provided deep dive Business Intelligence on high volume data centric Mobile and Web user activities, content management and document authoring workflow activities for iconic iAd / Mobile Ad network, Enterprise Search, Content Management, CRM Customer Services Portals, Call Center Apps, SaaS, Sales and Marketing etc.
- Used Hadoop, Hives, Cloudera, Oracle, MySQL, ETL, Pentaho, Microstrategy BI Suite/tools, Business Objects, Inquira Enterprise Search, Omniture, Array of Apple products and applications.
Director of Analytics/Architect
- Reporting to the VP of Engineering, played multifaceted hands-on roles and successfully accomplished the 1 priority of the company to stabilize the legacy Analytics platform and develop the next generation cutting-edge Analytics/closed-loop Knowledge Management BI platform.
- Successfully Researched, Designed, programmed, integrated and launched multi-million advanced Analytics applications with multi-terabyte, multi-platform high availability Data Warehouse, complex ETL, Customer Portals, Web Services, and advanced BI Reporting.
- Developed Notification, Monitoring, Scheduling, Security, Configuration and Administration Portals.
- Demonstrated expertuse of Microstrategy Tools and Wizards for Data Modeling, connection management, Project/VLDB configurations, Cache Management, Metadata migration,Intelligent Alerting, Advanced Notifications, License/Audits, User and Role Administration.
- Provided in-depth BI on high volume data centric user activities on Content Management, Document Authoring Workflow, industry-leading Enterprise Search, CRM, CS Portals, Call Center Applications, Online Banking, Healthcare, Sales Marketing, SaaS and Web Services.
- ETL Java, PL/SQL, Scripting, Pentaho , Microstrategy BI suite Orion 9/8.1.x/8.0.x/7.x, OLAP, ROLAP, Intelligence Server, Narrowcaster, Desktop, Architect, Report Services, Go-Mobile, Flash, Web/GUI, Ajax, Data Mart, Intelligent Cubes, FreeFormSQL, Command Manager, Object Manager , Talend, SPSS, Web services, J2EE, C, C , XML, IIS, Tomcat, Oracle 11g, MS SQLSERVER, UDB DB2, MySQL, SDK, Stored Procedure, Schema, Data Modeling/Data Warehousing techniques used.
- Achieved multiple BI certifications and was Subject Matter Expert for Microstrategy and Pentaho
- Mentored and managed highly skilled cross-organizational onshore/offshore development teams.
- Played multiple roles as multi-faceted principal developer, Project Lead, and a Software Architect.
- Spearheaded Full Lifecycle development and commercial deployment of multi-million dollar custom applications to world's leading enterprises Apple, RedHat, IBM, VeriSign, Verizon, Bank Of America, Capitol One, Budget, Avis, National, Norwich UK etc with extensive CRM.
- Formulated customer behavior analysis strategy, performed user behavior modeling forecasting, CI and published White Papers, PRD, and Best Practices.
- Lead brainstormingsessions, reviewed Design/Code, supported global customers 24X7
- Developed and implemented new Quality Standards, Agile-SCRUM processes, Site Architecture, Implementation Checklists, Roadmaps, feature matrix, sizing and pricing documents.
- Reporting to senior Director of Engineering, played multiple roles to successfully design, develop and implement large scale multi-OS Business Intelligence platforms and applications for industry leading Mobile/Wireless/Telecom Carriers, ISPs and Enterprises worldwide.
- Played multifaceted roles as Technical Lead, Architect, Business Analyst, and hands-on BIGuru.
- Lead concurrent development of MSTR based MBI, OPPS Personalization Segmentation, Campaign Management, and Media Cast Server BI platforms and Applications
- Performed Business, Web Traffic, Click Stream, Statistical Analysis and regression
- Developed Data Models, Business Metrics, Transformations, predictive/ historical/ Statistical Analytics, notifications, GUI, KPIs on 50M global Mobile/Internetsubscribers.
- Established Go2 SME reputation in MSTR BI suite with hands-on in Full Lifecycle Development of n-tier Architecture, Installation, Configuration, Administration, Security, Performance Tuning,Query Optimization, Subscription Portals, Intelligent Alerting / Notification, NarrowCast Servers etc
- Trained and Certified in all aspects of Microstrategy BI Suite.
- Demonstrated expert use of Tools for MSTR Logical Modeling, Project design, VLDB, Cache Management, Metadata deployment, data migration, and Administration.
- Developed/implemented Best Practices, Business Use Cases, Functional Specs, GAP Analysis, CI, White papers, Quality Standards, Development Processes, Product Roadmaps, Release train, Customer Dashboards, PRD, RFP/RFI, Site Architecture, Sizing, project planning.
- Lead cross functionaldomestic / offshore teams involving company, vendors, and partners.
- Successfully executed 16 on-network product trials and commercially launched multi-million cutting-edge anti-abuse security solutions BI for leading ISPs, Broadband and Mobile Networks.
- Used MSTR BI Suite 8.x.x, OLAP, Intelligence Server, NarrowCast Server, Report Services, Desktop, Web Services, SDK, Web, GUI, SPSS, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Oracle, 5TB DWH, Netezza, Informatica ETL, Autonomy, ECO APIs, J2EE, JSP, Servelets, Java, JDBC, ODBC, C/C , PL/SQL, SQL, XML, XSLT, CSS, SDK, Stored Procedure, scripts, TOAD, ErWin, mobile