IT Business Analyst with ability to translate complex business needs into understandable and comprehensive system and design requirements. Successfully works within team environment building consensus among stakeholders such as management, system administrators and end users. Motivated and innovative thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience includes:
- Business Analysis
- Six Sigma Greenbelt
- Product Management
- Requirements Management Methodology
- New Product Development
- RequistPro, Quality Center, and ClearQuest Software
- System Conversion Projects
- Multiple Awards & Peer Recognition
Business Analyst, Rittman, OHResponsibilities:
Business Analyst within the Professional Services division I worked to customize and install Bottomline's WebSeries product in a number of Fortune 100 banks. Used individual interviews and larger JAD (Joint Application and Design) sessions to elicit and document business, system and functional requirements. Traced and integrated requirements into detailed functional design, workflow, and business use case documents to garner formal agreement from project stake holders, SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) and business executives. On selected projects I was also responsible for managing the Change Control process to adjust any approved requirements or documents and as a Lead Business Analyst to assist and mentor other Business Analysts
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Sr. Business AnalystResponsibilities:
- Streamlined workflow and increased productivity by integrating customer relationship management system (CRM) with relationship profitability system.
- Increased ability to identify sales opportunities with current customers by developing profitability and sales objective review process.
- Increased usability and fixed defects through quarterly enhancements to CRM system.
- Developed automated sales incentive system integrated with CRM and Relationship Management systems.
Product Management, Cleveland, OHResponsibilities:
- Developed and implemented common look and feel to customer facing products. Communicated requirements to external and internal developers. Generated and reviewed request for proposals.
- Determined customer needs and frustrations through voice of the customer sessions.
- Increased customer satisfaction by enhancing and streamlining customer facing ACH payment web product.
- Led project team to design and implement single sign on process for customer facing web products to increase customer efficiency and gained better business knowledge of individual’s entitlements.
- Reduced number of support issues by converting customers from software - based to web-based products for balance and transaction reporting and ACH products.
- Conducted product mapping, gap analysis and eventual customer conversions for the Wayne Bancorp, Provident and Allegiant bank mergers.
Product Marketing Specialist, Springfield, ILResponsibilities:
Acted as liaison between clients, sales, product management and operational areas for trouble shooting issues and enhancement requests. Established regional pricing and revenue goals. Assisted in sales calls and on boarding of high value clients. Provided in-person, phone and web-based end-user training.
Cash Management Technician, Springfield, ILResponsibilities:
Assisted in sales calls demonstrating software products. Provided onsite installation and trouble shooting. Assisted high value clients with integration between bank and customer systems.