Successful Sales Professional with over 17 years in Sales and Account Management including 12 years in Account and Client management. Over 10 years in Enterprise Resource Planning for organizations. Always achieved sales targets and won bonuses and Excellence Awards from higher management.
- MS Windows
- MS Office
- Java eclipse
- Web services
- Browsing and surfing
- newsletters and e - marketing. ERP software like Open Bravo
- Compiere and Odoo
General Manager Marketing and Sales
- Develop new sales and marketing structures.
- Establish new branches and positioning them for business.
- Manage client and corporate accounts
- Develop ideas for business generation.
- Generate lead for new major accounts.
- Provide client presentations and training.
Director Marketing and Business Development
- Created and executed sales and marketing initiatives that grew new brands by 110% and core brands by over 10%.
- Initial target of $5 million achieved in one quarter and got promoted
- Need analysis on software development
- Marketing and sales of embedded systems and software.
- ERP Solutions
- Advised market unit managers on financial feasibility of new business propositions and prepared periodic operating reviews to drive cost containment initiatives.
- System analysis designing and testing
- Presentations seminars and trainings.
Manager Marketing and Sales
- Develop marketing strategies for both business - to-business and business-to-consumer markets.
- Write formal Sales plans and formulated pricing schedules for three distinct products.
- . Exceeded sales targets twice and got appreciated and promoted by the higher management
- Identified and managed the marketing organization's key external business partner relationships.
- Played a key role in the executive leadership of the company,
- . Enterprise Resource Planning
- Co-authored business plan and created financial model to present to investors.
- Presented plan to President of Confidential and the Top Management of Confidential .
- Helped determine corporate strategic business direction, and build a full-time staff of 75 people.
- Managed a team in the redesign of the sales management-training program at calling cards and Prepaid cards department, and coached sales executives on economic analysis-based decision-making.
- Launched new telecom services like VPN, Prepaid telephony, Toll free service and premium rate services.
- Responsible personnel for establishing the company and developing business for its Beepers and Cell phone services.
- In the first six months gave several accounts to the company and made the business running towards the profit.
- Work as budget planning manager with the responsibility to develop potential relations as well as new businesses.
- Generate new accounts for replacing the misplaced business with the proper maintenance regarding essential profitability.
- Sale and technical support for Computer software and hardware