Experienced administrator with expertise as in - house subject matter expert (SME) for Siebel CRM applications as evidenced by position with Confidential. Dedicated and proficient with adding and revoking user access and providing escalation support for issues affecting 4500 sales representatives, substantiated by position with Johnson & Johnson. Results-oriented liaison with ability to gather user requirements, translating non-technical requirements to technical groups. Decisive technical professional with aptitude to extract data from Siebel and export into various reporting tools. Adept at assisting and training end users in Siebel CRM application. Proficient in MS Office applications. Solid cross-level communicator with superb interpersonal skills; ability to interact with individuals at all levels and cultures.
Confidential, McLean, Virginia
Siebel Business Administrator
- Manage (technical, business, development, analytics) issues as key contact for CRM application.
- Organized and lead user acceptance testing/validation as Business Administration Lead for Global Deployment (Oracle's Siebel 8.1), four regions.
- Deliver daily Siebel CRM application business support for client support services (CSS) organization.
- Manage user access and permissions.
- Validate and activate user entitlement to Siebel application and specific functional modules; update user access to functional modules, workflows and accounts (adds/changes/deletes).
- Create mobile client for users in Siebel remote administration.
- Review usage reports and deliver user activity reports ensuring entitlement and permissions meet key controls and other established guidelines; manage reports for remote users..
- Provide application administration and support activities in a timely manner.
- Deliver input to enhancement requests and defect under business owner direction, interfacing with users and gathering information, ensuring issues and requests are complete and documented; communicate updates on status of requests.
- Manage data integrity of accounts, contacts, products, SRs and other Siebel objects.
- Build queries and reports delivering user-requested information and/or performance metrics, gather data supplying product feedback and other external reporting.
- Assist users with application best practices and navigation tips/shortcuts; document tips/shortcuts for availability to larger user group via CSS training resources and Siebel community of practice website.
- Manage Siebel email box that responds to information/assistance requests; escalate issues to next level of support as required.
- Track and trend user requests for assistance, identify additional training/user documentation needs.
- Identify Siebel optimization opportunities improving adoption, increasing efficiencies, and automating manual processes.
- Verify accuracy and updates of Siebel links, literature and attachments (product information, solutions, etc).
- Serve as liaison to OnDemand CRM Administrator ensuring coordination of data, uncovering dependencies and potential efficiencies among the applications.
Applications: Siebel 7.7, Siebel 8.1, Siebel Analytics, OBIEE 11g
Confidential, Morristown, New Jersey
Siebel Administrator Tier II
- Acted as first escalation point for Tier I technicians; accountable for proficiency of Siebel (CRM) application workflow and business processes, supporting 4500 sales representatives.
- Added and revoked user access for Siebel CRM application.
- Worked directly with vendor on issue resolution, as required.
- Trained end users via telephone and one-on-one at off-site events (sales meetings).
- Gathered end-user requirements, as liaison between business groups and IT department.
- Ran various reports, including Outbox and Synchronization reports; extracted various data from Siebel and exported into Excel formats.
- Resolved Tier I escalations for Siebel application related issues.
- Create work instructions/knowledge objects complying with ISO certification.
- Maintained server tasks on Siebel application servers and reported service outages.
- Liaised with helpdesk managers, verifying bugs identified at the helpdesk level are documented and communicated to configuration specialists for debugging.
- Assisted Tier I team in identification, analysis, diagnostics and resolution of Siebel issues.
- Collaborated with Confidential departments (i.e.; Helpdesk, Rollout, Professional Services).
- Provided assistance in coordination for new support environment implementations.
- Audited and analyzed production environments ensuring optimal performance.
- Delivered operational and maintenance recommendations increasing customer satisfaction.
- Supported Siebel 6.3, Siebel 7.8, and Siebel Analytics Applications.
Level II Help Desk Analyst
- Delivered support, as first escalation point, for Siebel applications, workflow, and business processes.
- Recommended timely issue solutions affecting client-base, ensured awareness of Level I technicians.
- Maintained technical proficiency for applications utilized by supported clients.
- Provided comprehensive support for Siebel related issues; resolved issues in timely manner.
- Supported customer related tasks and special projects, as assigned by management.
- Documented recommendations for troubleshooting.
- Assisted in mentoring Level I technicians.
- Responsible in absence of team leads/supervisors.
Level I Help Desk Analyst
- Resolved incoming telephone requests for technical assistance on standard commercial and proprietary applications.
- Supported commercial applications (Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows).
- Resolved Siebel related issues; provided connectivity related support escalating issues when necessary.
- Troubleshot hardware related issues for laptops, printers and PDAs.
Contract Roll-out Technician
- Managed Windows 98, 2000, XP rollouts for 50+ representatives.
- Set-up and synchronized Microsoft Outlook for representatives; configured domain, VPN and dial-up client for representatives.
- Backed up, imaged and restored data using Norton Ghost.