- Over 6 years of experience which includes 2+ years of experience in salesforce.com platform involved in various stages of SFDC life cycle including Define (BRD), Design, Development, Review, Support and Maintenance, and SFA applications based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform.
- Implemented Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Custom applications on SalesForce.com platform.
- Experience in Salesforce Security Set up using Profiles, Permission Sets, OWD, Role Hierarchy and Sharing Rules
- Well versed with SOAP/ REST API’s of Salesforce Platform.
- Experienced in CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management and Knowledge Management.
- Experience with data manipulation, cleaning, and de - duplication.
- Experience in Custom Integration of Workflows & Approval Process, tasks, events, Email Services, Security Controls, Custom Application, Reports & dashboards.
- Demonstrated experience in all common configuration tasks in Sales and Service Clouds.
- Experience in creating Custom Objects, Relationships/ Junction objects like Master-Child, lookups, Entity Relationship.
- Good understanding different limitations of Salesforce like Governor limits and Application Limits
- Experience in Sandbox Management.
- Experience in writing queries using SOQL and SOSL.
- Strong experience in generating Reports and Dashboards.
- In Salesforce worked on multiple complete life cycle implementations
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Plan view, MS project etc.
- Excellent Analytical skills in understanding the business process and translating business requirements into system functionality requirements in technical terms. Developing functional specifications for business process refinement and automation, data modeling, system Architecture, conducting feasibility studies, analyzing scope and vision of the project.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex language, Apex classes/Controllers, Standard/Custom Objects, Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce pages, Visual force Components and Controllers.
ETL Tools: Apex Data Loader, dataloader.io, Export Wizard
Languages: APEX, Visual Force, Python, C++, JAVA.
Database: SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL.
IDE: Force.com IDE, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in
Operating Systems: Windows/XP/Vista/7/8/10, UNIX, Mac OS X
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Salesforce DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Configured Identity Confirmation and Login Restrictions.
- Involved in Salesforce Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Worked with Visualforce Pages, Custom Controllers, Extension Controllers, Apex Coding, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers.
- Analyzed all the customizations and developments and tried to suggest possible ways for the new enhancements that we get from the Sales people.
- Worked on Web Service Integration, SOAP APIs, and REST APIs.
- Automated sharing rules whenever there is a new change in Sales teams instead of using an Apex trigger.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Opportunities.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Designed Custom application interface using VisualForce API and Apex Classes.
- Lightning Experience - Formatting and migrating user data into LE.
- Experienced in modifying visualforce pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Created Visualforce Pages to provide UI to the custom objects.
- Created Email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Executed SOQL queries in workbench and data loader to verify Product/Pricing staging data in SFDC.
- Worked on tasks involving loading of data using Data Loader and migration of data from Data warehouse into Sales force CRM using ETL tools like Informatica.
- Worked on Salesforce Workbench to perform SOQL and other DML operations similar to Data Loader and Query Editor in Developer console.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and used Force.com Component Deployment Wizard for migrating data between Force.com IDE and Sandbox environment.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the organization's need.
- Used Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Application.
- Provided post-implementation support to assist end users in creating reports, dashboards and certain Administration tasks including creating and maintaining user profiles and privileges.
Environment:Salesforce.com platform, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, HTML, CSS, Sandbox.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Salesforce DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Developed salesforce.com Standard Objects, Apex Classes to support Visual Force pages development. Used Force.Com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Applications.
- Implemented the Salesforce.com applications using Agile SCRUM Methodology that involves the iterative development methodology
- Design, develop and maintain solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex, VisualForce, and web-service APIs.
- Develop and maintain all deployed systems supporting Internal Sales, Marketing, Services and Support business processes.
- Act as a Systems Developer/ Technical Project Manager during the selection and deployment of new systems in the organization.
- Respond to and resolve user issues regarding the functioning of deployed business systems.
- Developed and implemented both the time dependent and time independent workflows as per the requirement. Developed and deployed Workflows and approval process wherever necessary. Created profiles, roles and implemented object level, field level and record level security. Deployed the components from sandbox to production environment using Change Sets.
- Analyze and complete data manipulation through Data Loader and Workbench Tools for importing/updating/ deleting records in multiple Salesforce.com Instances.
- Used SOQL and SOSL statements within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Integrated with external systems by implementing Soap and Rest Services.
- Developed Apex classes, Controller classes, and VisualForce Pages, Batch Class, Schedule Classes, and Apex triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Created Custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, S-Controls, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Pivotal Tracker, PL/SQL, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows 10.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Developed the Web Based Rich Internet Application (RIA) using J2EE (Spring framework) and Macromedia/Adobe Flex.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Configuring Hibernate, Struts and Tiles related XML files.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSF frame work with AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, and CSS.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using Angular JS and Node js.
- Developed GUI screens for XTT & LD application using JSP, HTML and CSS
- Used Ajax calls extensively - using Jquery, inside the WebApps and create a seamless flow of Quotes.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, JQuery, HTML5, Bootstrap for Virtual Infotech Inc.
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content Management System using Backbone.js and jQuery
- Wrote Java programs, performed builds, monitored DB2 data and ran SQLs.
- Proven expertise in implementing IOC and Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework (Core, Web, JDBC, MVC and DAO)
- Worked on Java Multithreading, Collections & Coherence Framework
- Extended pagination, profiling functions and coherence cache support for existing RESTful service
- Improved data analysis efficiency by adding 30 new features using Java 8 (Spring, JAX-RS) and MongoDB
- Designed and Developed web services using JAX-WS, SOAP, JAXB, ApacheCXF.
- Used Web Services for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval
- Development and deployment of ear, creation of Datasources, Webservices on Weblogic server.
- Used CVS to maintain source and version management and used Eclipse as IDE.
- Experience working on Jquery, agile agile, WebSphere Portal User management APIs
- Implemented improvements to the WebSphere Commerce Organization Console and the Administration Console to display, and allow for update, new member information.
- Extensively used IBM WebSphere Integration Developer (WID) to implement SOA
- Used WSAD for writing code for JSP, Servlets, and Struts
- Led development team using J2EE creating web enabled invoicing system for multiple location service company in NetBeans environment using Git-Hub version control.
- Wrote test cases using JUnit testing framework and configured applications on Weblogic Server
- Followed Agile and SCRUM in development process
- Optimized UML design using patterns like DAO, Factory, Service Locator and Business Delegate
- Used C++, Java, Servlets, JDBC, JSP and DAO for Coding/Implementation
- Designed and implemented business functionality for WEB system hidden login authentication, agent import and "can see" using the following technologies: JAXB, SAX, XML, and Servlets.
- Created webservices using WTP tool plugin to the eclipse IDE which is deployed as a separate application using Maven scripts.
- Involved in creation of web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in hibernate, Implemented Web Services in JAXP based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT.
- Designed and currently developing 3 Tier Web 2.0 based price management system using GWT, Grails and MySql. Used and using Talend Open Studio to load data into the new system from the legacy data formats.
- Lead, Designed and Developed SOA enterprise system using Oracle SOA Suite.
- Used JMS to pick xml file from IBM MQ series Queues and Parsed xml documents using DOM parsers to get data.
- Apache Tomcat Server was used to deploy the application.
- Set up JBoss Server, Configured MySQL Cluster in Linux OS and installed OpenCall XDMS
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases of R&D Redesign.
- Involved in the design of the applications using J2EE using Model/View/Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Implemented Data Access Objects (DAO), Value Objects, Java Beans and Singleton design patterns.
- Created Servlets and Java Server Pages, which route submittals to the appropriate Enterprise Java Bean (EJB) components and render retrieved information.
- Used Agile methodology to develop and maintain the project.
- Creating web application using AngularJS by consuming data from Web API.
- Extensively used the struts framework and coded the UI components using servlets, JSP, Java Script and struts components like Action classes, Action forms and XML configuration files.
- Developed Java Server Pages (JSP) for the front end and Servlets for handling HTTP requests.
- Developed business logic using MVC pattern by implementing Java, Struts, EJB, Spring JDBC and Web services.
- Implemented business tier using Spring IOC, AOP, MVC and Spring Boot.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization.
- Utilized Spring annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Involved in implementing logging, exception handling and transaction management using spring AOP.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate spring framework.
- Involved in ORM mappings for associations, Inheritance & fetching strategy, performing CRUD operations and managing second level cache using Hibernate.
- Implemented Mule ESB java based enterprise bus and Integration platform to connect applications quickly and easily which enables them to exchange the data through JMS
- Developed, and debugged the servlets and EJB with Tomcat Application server.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer using Restful Web Services.
- Used JAX-B to call web services described by WSDL.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST web services using REST Client.
- Used Oracle as the database and used SQL developer and Toad to access the database.
- Used Oracle SQL developer and Toad for the writing queries or procedures in SQL.
- Written SQL queries & PL SQL - Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, sequences, and indexes.
- Configured and deployed Application on Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Implemented Struts tab libraries for HTML, beans, tiles for developing User Interfaces for frontend simulator.
- Involved in Performance Tuning of the application.
- Used Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Involved in Production Support and Maintenance.
- Created frontend simulator as part of this application to test the developed functionalities beforehand. Implemented Restful Web services with Jersey and Jackson.
- Hosted and consumed web services using HTTPs- SOAP protocol. Worked on defining schemas and WSDL for the web services.
- Used Rabbit MQ for the passing of the Geo-Hash values between the API's.
- Done with Unit testing using PowerMockito.
- Used GitHub version control system as a source repository to organize the code base.
- Developed code using IntelliJ for integrated development environment.
- Deployed ElasticSearch cluster to serve non-front-end traffic, reducing the load on customer facing search infrastructure by millions of requests day.
- Followed coding guidelines and implemented Core Java & J2EE design patterns.
- Responsible for using tools and install in dev machines.
- Used Junit testing framework for unit level testing.
- Jenkins used for continuous automated builds and deployed app into Jetty server.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Involved in various phases of software development life cycle.
- Designed and developed user interface using JSP, HTML 5 and CSS.
- Responsible for building a single-page application using the AngularJS development framework.
- Involved in the design of the applications using Spring MVC.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Generics, and Java I/O to fulfill the implementation of business logic.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control and Transaction Management in the GUI for Maintenance Screens.
- Employed Hibernate as a persistence mechanism to implement Object relational mapping.
- Involved in configuring Hibernate mapping files/annotations and POJO objects.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Involved in development of data abstraction layer using Hibernate ORM framework with spring support, and JDBC driven components.
- Data communication between various events in the ordering and fulfillment systems is developed using SOAP.
- Developed Stored Procedures for database intensive tasks.
- Created indexes and referential constraints for performance and data integrity
- Used JUnit for Unit testing
- Maven for build tool.
- Log 4J was used to monitor the error logs.
- Extensively worked on performance tuning of SQL Queries to improve the performance.
- De-normalized the database for optimum performance
- Worked on Eclipse for development and deployment of application in Tomcat Server.
- Participated in Agile Development Team, and having SCRUM meeting for progress reporting.
- Used GIT for version control.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Front End DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support for over 4+ projects.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Implemented Different Design patterns like singleton, factory and J2EE design patterns like Business delegate, session façade, Value object and DAO design patterns.
- Implemented various web components to fit and reach the expectations of requirement by using TDD (Test Driven Development and Design).
- Solid knowledge of human-computer interaction (HCI), navigation, and usability for UI and web design.
- Analyze and fix issues related to SOAP Web services and Application responses.
- Used Web services for sending and getting data from different applications using SOAP messages.
- Worked with key stake holders to meet requirements and drive results with extensive usage of HTML4/5, CSS2/3, AJAX and JQuery.
- Built data visualizations to monitor file server load, web server speeds, data processing and more (d3.js, backbone.js, jQuery).
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Experience with MVVM frameworks including Angular.js, Knockout.js, and Ember.js.
- Developed test cases using Jasmine, Karma, and Node.JS.
- Implemented the data archive to store the real-time transaction data into MongoDB.
- Developed map-reduce code for transforming data collections in MongoDB.
- Implemented the MVC architecture using backbone.js and angular.js, node.js, React.js.
- Implemented user interface guidelines and standards throughout the development and maintenance of the website.