- Highly accomplished and innovative marketing professional with key international experience in penetrating new markets, expanding existing markets and boosting profits. Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Results oriented and visionary leader with proven success in regional advertising, branding and competitor analysis.
- Skilled in staff supervision and training, business partners relations and strategic analysis and planning. Polished analytical, communication, presentation, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Thrive in an intensely competitive, dynamic environment
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Develop, align and lead growth strategy initiatives for a $26MM global brand and $14MM growth channel
- Lead strategic plan and AOP for assigned Brands and Regions
- Consumer insight/segmentation, brand equity assessment, category/brand/geographic expansion, competitive analysis
- Strategic linkage development across business objectives/strategies/plans
- Innovation opportunity identification & core competency identification/opportunity assessment
- Delivered financial plan for Brand at 7% NS increase in FY 14
- Develop and manage Brand equity (language, vision, strategy)
- Align business processes, drive priorities, and initiatives across assigned brand team/function to create seamless integration (deliver share, penetration and/or buy rate objectives)
- Ensure Brand or region initiatives are consistent with agreed upon goals, priorities, strategies, and brand equities
- Anticipate future business needs and proactively gain alignment with cross functional partners
- Coaching and developing of ABM’s and cross functional partners to retain & develop talent
- Culture promoter of CAG both internally and externally
- Owned the development of the Hunt’s brand globally ($ 26MM in Net Sales)
- Managed a region of $40MM in Net Sales with direct responsibility for a budget of more than $4MM in A&P and Fixed Trade
- Designed and implemented the ACT II strategy plan for the Caribbean region (achieved CAGR growth of 17% in the Dominican Republic and Trinidad and Tobago)
- Owned the pita chips and pretzels brands launch and development globally
- Presented business opportunities to top management based on identified trends. (i.e. Hunt’s pasta sauce jar, ACT II RTE, ACT II IPC, DTS distribution, C - store channel)
- Lead the consumer understanding work for key Brands (i.e. Chef Boyardee, Hunt’s and ACT II)
- Managed the day to day relationship with the assigned advertising agencies as it relates to the implementation of key regional initiatives for Chef Boyardee and ACT II for the Caribbean region
- Owned the investment of A&P funds, including ROI analysis, monthly tracking, and suggestions for future use that enhance the brand's commercial growth
- Proactively identified and managed brand, competitive, or portfolio opportunities as identified through customer data.
- Performed quarterly competitive pricing reviews and recommended actions that would either correct or drive competitive point of difference.
- Developed and performed quarterly Brand 4P presentations to Business Manager, Finance Manager, and Business Director.
- Integrated with Domestic and other International Brand Groups to understand ConAgra Way platforms of all assigned brands for possible re-application in the region.
Field Marketing ManagerResponsibilities:
- Increased same -store sales by more than 7% in 2006, 8% in 2007, 10% in 2008 and 4% in 2009
- Prepared and implemented a marketing co-op for Central Confidential and Mexico
- Implemented a region-wide digital portal for advertising and POP material
- Planned and directed a POP material and menu board re-alignment program in all stores in the region
- Managed a US$ 1MM Marketing budget for the region
- 2007 Diamond Award winner for Excellence in Marketing
- Supervised a team of eight Marketing Managers
Regional Sales ManagerResponsibilities:
- Increased market by more than 100,000 affiliates
- Secured 10 new affiliation contracts, representing more than US$ 1 MM in annual revenue
- Increased PPV and VOD sales revenues through strategic planning, effective selling and marketing programs
Regional Marketing ManagerResponsibilities:
- Presented 10 winning proposals representing hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue
- Successfully assembled and directed several teams of professionals
- Lead several marketing meetings with clients representing the proposal team
- Launched three new products across all main categories in the company
- Developed a new regional promotional strategy system
- Supervised a team of one Marketing Specialist and one Marketing assistant