- Over 5 years of progressive experience on Software Development on various roles as software programmer, analyst, administrator and SFDC consultant.
- Good understandable experience on Cloud computing architectures like SAAS, PAAS, IAAS.
- Experienced working on Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Salesforce Communities and consoles.
- Possess understandable language on SFDC life cycle.
- Well versed with all SDLC phases like gathering all the requirements, analyzing, designing, testing, deployment and documentation.
- Expert administrator and developer at Salesforce.com and good knowledge on FORCE.COM platform with Configuration and Implementation.
- Developed various custom objects, tabs, Entity - Relation data-model, data validation, validation rules, wrote many workflow rules including Outbound messages, Email alerts on various custom objects.
- Experienced in defining LOOKUP and MASTER-DETAIL relationship for the objects based on the requirements to related one object with the other.
- Experience with Salesforce AppExchange, configured user security permissions in accordance to organizational needs.
- Good understandable knowledge on standard controllers, custom controllers, extensions and Visualforce pages.
- Strong knowledge in designing schema builder, page layouts, record types, list views.
- Experienced in working on salesforce administration, setups and Global User Interfaces.
- Hands on experience on developing the applications using JAVA concepts like OOPS, Multi-threading and garbage collections.
- Experience on working on NoSQL Databases like HEROKU, RADIS also tools like DATACLIPS
- Good skills on the usage of various JAVA tools like Applets and servlets for web based applications.
- Good understanding of synchronous and asynchronous execution of APEX classes.
- Good understandable and implementable experience on creating profiles, permission sets, role hierarchy, OWDs and sharing rules.
- Good experience on migrating data using data loader, import Wizards.
- Strong knowledge on querying the databases using the SOSL & SOQL queries.
- Great experience on working with Eclipse. IDE with Force.com plug-in environment for writing various business logics using APEX triggers, APEX classes.
- Strong analytical experience in understanding the data and creating reports through dashboards and analytical snapshots.
- Experienced in creating front end User Interfaces using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS and AJAX Tools.
- Strong knowledge on how to create .xml packages, build properties for deploying using several migration tools.
- Good understanding of governor limits and follows the best practices suggested by the platform.
- Strong experience on integrating Salesforce with other servers using Informatica cloud.
- Strong experience in working with Agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills along with problem solving skills in technology arena.
- Highly passionate to work in any kind of working environment including large groups and also passionate to explore more in Salesforce.com.
MS Office: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visual.
Databases: Oracle, SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7/8/10.
Salesforce technologies: Sales Cloud, Force.com platform, Force.com explorer, Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages.
- Worked on PWM AML Integration for SunTrust financial corporation which involves Salesforce CRM application.
- Delivered new and complex solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements.
- Prepared Technical Design document while working on Agile Methodology.
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex classes to provide functionality to visual pages and used AJAX to retrieve the data from the object.
- Developed custom objects, Fields, tabs to develop the application and used data loader to perform INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE DML operations into the Salesforce in .CSV format.
- Used HEROKU, POSTGRES, RADIS tools like Dataclips, Forks to retrieve the information from Salesforce Database.
- Involved in configuring chatter for the users in the organization and built custom portals in the application.
- Created the Reports and Dashboards to assist the business team.
- Analyze Insite Integration jobs (DTS packages) and prepare data mapping documents for migrating data into Salesforce.
- Worked to Integrate Salesforce.com to Integrate with external applications using web services API, SOAP, REST.
- Used Java Script, CSS, HTML for the front-end design of User Interface based on the requirement and NodeJS to work on ETL processing.
- Used Sandboxes to deploy the code from production to testing.
Confidential, Jersey City,NJ
- Involved in developing SFDC ETL processes using JAVA and Salesforce Web Services JAVA API.
- Used Data Loader to download all the data for Data Management in force.com platform.
- Performed some administration tasks as needed like managing the custom fields, integration and cleaning up the data.
- Created several Mash-ups to include data from many external end-points such as including the type of contracts.
- Developed SFDC site and customer portal for various customer portals and contract plans.
- Developed Email handlers using Apex for the generation of contract details in a PDF from lead sources using Apex.
- Executed several SOQL queries to verify the product pricing based on the contract terms.
- Involved in performing an APP Exchange Integration to configure and ensure pricing accuracy.
- Created Approval process, Email Alerts, outbound messages and time based workflows to trigger an apex class to run at a specific time.
- Developed a Web-to-lead functionality which directs leads to Salesforce CRM also created various reports and Report folders and assigned various reports for different users based on the requirements.
- Conducted regular security/configuration Audit and managed several security settings.
- Involves in performing bulk data migration from legacy system to Oracle big machines CPQ cloud.
- Worked with a team in designing, developing and deploying custom Apps, custom objects, custom Fields, page layouts, visual force ages, Apex classes in accordance with the requirement of the application.
- Involved in implementing Marketing cloud and worked with entities Campaign, Leads and Contacts.
- Worked on custom settings and test cases.
- Developed several triggers with bulk-safe and having a minimum of 75% code coverage.
- Involved in creating several Html email templates for Email alerts using triggers.
- Wrote several workflow rules and approval processes based on the requirement of the application.
- Involved in writing several Apex classes and Apex triggers as per the internal requirements.
- Developed and configured Dashboards, reports and report filters for different users based on the requirements.
- Used SOSL & SOQL for data manipulation needs of the application using the database objects.
- Performed several administrative tasks like creating several Users, roles, public groups and role hierarchies, sharing rules to provide sharing access between several users of the application.
- For automating lead routing, wrote escalation rules.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com Ide plug- in using eclipse.
- To establish connectivity between the objects, created several junction objects also defined LOOKUP and MASTER-DETAIL relationships between the objects.
- Used sandbox for testing and migrating the developed code for deployment after testing.
- Precisely developed several reports based on the requirements like standard, summary for monthly analysis of the data.
- Performed Unit Integration and User Acceptance Testing conducting GAP Analysis and enhanced business process by integration.
- Built CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) adapters to integrate Desktops with third party CTI systems, also created Web-to-case and Email-to-case.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex programming, Force.com-IDE, Eclipse plug-in, Data querying (SOSL & SOQL), Apex triggers and Apex classes, workflow rules, approval process, HTML, CSS, JQuery, CTI.
Senior Software Developer
- Involved in writing the test classes using core JAVA for the application and was involved in the execution of the test classes.
- Worked with the line users and worked efficiently with them to meet their requirements and develop the application accordingly.
- Worked in Agile methodology where we had the direct interaction with the client and developers so that we can strategize the approach daily.
- Used JSP, struts, spring, hibernate for the development of the application.
- Involved in the production support.
Environment: JAVA, hibernate, struts, spring, JSP.