- Around 10 years of experience as an IT professional, committed to maintain cutting edge technical skills and up - to-date industry knowledge including 6+ years of experience as a Salesforce CRM Administrator, Developer and Consultant.
- Hands on experience in SFDC development using the APEX classes, Triggers, Components, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Force.com plug-in.
- Pervasive experience in performing the administrative and development related tasks like consigning Roles, creating Profiles, Visualforce pages, Validation Rules, Users, Custom Reports, Workflows, Email Alerts, Entity Relationship Diagrams and Page Layouts.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Thorough knowledge in the security and sharing model which is used to finely control the user’s access to different data.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Page Layouts, Approvals, Dashboards, Actions, Tasks and Events.
- Extensive experience in lead, case management, Web-to-Lead, Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case .
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language .
- Effective employment of Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard and Data Manipulation Language for data migration and management in bulk.
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service and Apex Programming.
- Developed and worked on different Salesforce.com environments such as sandbox and production environments.
- Experience with Workflow Issues, restart Workflows, reset data fields, test and fix the validation rules.
- Provided customer with best practice solutions as related to Salesforce CRM.
- Used REST and SOAP web services.
- Built new apps with the Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components.
- Developed re-usable UI Components with the Lightning Component Framework .
- Good experience in Web Service - Synchronous & Asynchronous, web service factory.
- Built large single-page web applications using Angular JS.
- Work well alone and as part of a team with excellent troubleshooting mechanisms and highly adaptable to different work environments.
- Configured, Implemented administrated and maintained the salesforce.com platform.
- Proficiency in installing App Exchange applications.
- Excellent knowledge of customer focused IT delivery methods and strong de-bugging and documentation skills.
- Strong leadership abilities and a quick learner to new concepts, Applications while managing and coordinating all phases of project-based effort.
Certifications: Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Classes, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce (Pages, Components and Controllers), Apex Data Loader, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Force.com Migration Tool.
Programming Languages: Java, Apex, .Net, C, C++.
Operating Systems: MS Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Waterfall.
Packages: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, Eclipse IDE.
Databases: Oracle 9i, 10g, and 11g.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created page layouts and search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation rules and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Integrated App Exchange applications like Case History Timeline makes it possible for users to create a timeline showing all stages of a case.
- Developed various Visualforce pages as per organization requirements.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Controllers and Apex Triggers to develop custom business logic.
- Performed data migration from Microsoft CRM to Salesforce.com.
- Developed Web-to-Lead functionality which directs leads from web to Salesforce.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Wrote triggers to process incoming service e-mail requests from customers to automatically create new case records.
- Used the Lightning App Builder to create custom Home pages that appear for different Profiles.
- Built apps by leveraging the rich features and flexibility of Salesforce files from standard Salesforce objects and custom objects.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Used the Force.com Web Services API for extracting the data from the Force.com organization to other external systems.
- Developed the Visualforce pages and controllers; customized the look and feel of the page components; and implemented the partial page refresh using Ajax.
- Created mash up between salesforce CRM and Gmail through Force.com App Exchange’s Email integration engine.
- Involved in developing, implementing & testing on the Sandbox environment.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Force.com Sites, Apex, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java, Java Script, Angular JS, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader and Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule and approval process including Field updates and email alerts.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports, and created custom objects based on Business need.
- Created New Reports, New Dashboards, and worked on Data Loader by uploading about close to a million records and experienced in cleansing and De-duplicating bulk loads.
- Used SOSL query to search all objects including custom objects.
- Used Sales Cloud in preparing and getting approval of design, functional and technical specifications from business users.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transactional and contractual information.
- Created workflow rules, defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Generated Apex Classes using WSDL and wrote business logic layer for integration with external web services to the system for functional needs.
- Implemented Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows Implemented in the system.
- Developed dynamic web applications for desktop and mobile devices using Salesforce Lightning Components.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information
- Used force.com developer toolkit including visualforce pages, apex classes, apex controllers and apex triggers to develop custom business logic.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, and Apex Controllers to develop custom business logic.
- Part of development team Developed Visualforce pages
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of salesforce.com.
- Developed Test classes
- Extensively involved in data migration from three legacy systems to Salesforce.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, CRM, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE.
- Implemented SFDC CRM to deliver various reports in departments of Sales, Administration and Marketing etc.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Created custom objects, Visualforce pages, triggers, validation rules to help track internal help desk cases, customize campaign budgeting and lead qualification.
- Created custom controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Salesforce to VF pages.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions and triggers.
- Used Salesforce.com Ajax Toolkit to make asynchronous calls to the SFDC data store for optimizing data retrieval speeds.
- Created mash-ups to include data from many external end-points such as including financial information from 3rd parties in the customer’s profile (Accounts) using WSDL and XML Stream Reader.
- Successfully customized SFDC interface Responsible for performing administrative functions in Salesforce CRM such as create/modify pick-lists and lookup fields.
- Created detailed data mapping document for integrating various systems with Salesforce.com.
- Completed the Application modification functionality and the Toolbar modification functionality of the application as separate Flex Modules and integrated them onto one composite application.
- Created various summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and setup report folders to authenticate users based on their profiles with permissions.
- Implemented complex approval processes to ensure proper authorization in the high-stakes environment of capital management.
- Managed users, hierarchical roles, profiles, security controls and territory management.
- Created and deployed complex workflow rules according to the business requirements.
- Developed complex reports and dashboards using HTML, PDF, Apex, Visualforce page.
- Responsible for understanding and execution of requirements and developing the application as per the requirements and business rules.
- Developed the login screen for the application and checked for user authentication using HTML, JSP and servlet under MVC architecture.
- Developed several GUI web pages using JSP, HTML, and XML.
- Involved in integration, deployment, enhancements, code reviews, design reviews and also responsible for modifying the existing code.
- Responsible for source code and version control.
- Establishing connectivity to Oracle database using Servlets and retrieved the data from Oracle database using SQL queries.
- Deployed Enterprise application using Weblogic Application Server.
- Maintained release notes and release plan for every release. Effectively communicated with client, team in Knowledge Transfer sessions.
- Provided extensive pre-delivery support by bug fixing and code reviews and Maintenance.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, HTML, Java Script, Angular JS, Weblogic 8.1, Oracle 10g, Eclipse and Windows XP.
- Involved in elaboration, construction phases and deployments of EAR files in the RUP process.
- Designed and Created Domain model and schema using Object oriented design / UML diagrams on RSA.
- Developed the workflow interfaces using JSPs that are developed using Struts Tiles Layouts and the request processors using the Dispatch Action and Action.
- Developed the complete Exception module using the existing framework that embraces Java, JSP and Ajax.
- Created User Interface screens using HTML, DHTML, AJAX, CSS, Java script.
- Configured plug in classes for the interfaces of struts with spring and to delegate controls to use MVC design pattern.
- Created Spring Interceptors to validate web service requests and enables notifications.
- Used RAD application development and configured external capabilities for various interfaces.
- Used Oracle database for SQL, PL/SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers, Oracle forms/Reports, Performance Tuning and Optimization.