- Check HVAC, electrical, plumbing, lighting and fire alarm systems work performed by contractors to ensure proper service delivery and compliance with contract specifications;
- Prepare inspection documentation;
- Test and record mechanical operational parameters; proposed and computed contract deductions for poor or omitted contractor performance;
- Prepare or assist in the preparation of contract specifications;
- CDL Class A License
- Meet with building occupants about concerns or complaints;
- Use a computer to enter and track contractor work tickets.
- Receive general work orders and then proceeds with assignments from initial planning to completion.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
- Knowledge of strategic planning, leadership technique and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of providing customer and personal services, meeting quality standards for service and evaluating customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of Time Management, being able to manage work load in a timely manner to finish on time.
- Knowledge to perform routine maintenance on equipment and vehicles to determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Diagnose mechanical problems to determine how to correct them, checking blue prints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Identify problems and review information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Confidential, 10/2009 - 07/2012 Salary: $42,000 per year
Dracut, Massachusetts United States Hours per week: 50-55
Route Delivery and Sales
A Nestlé Waters North America Route Sales Representative is responsible for creating customer loyalty by providing consistent bottled water delivery and outstanding customer service. A Route Sales Representative performs physical tasks (lifting up to 50 lbs. over 200 times per day) and uses Commercial Driver's License Class B vehicles for bottled water delivery to multiple scheduled customers within a defined area. In addition, a Route Sales Representative builds and maintains customer relationships and offers additional products to meet customer needs.
Confidential, 02/2006 - Present
Londonderry, New Hampshire United States
Army Reserve Veteran who served one year deployment to Afghanistan
A Sergeant in the Army Reserves can always be depended on to support administrative policies while working effectively with other members of the company toward the mission. While deployed in Afghanistan, Responsibilities included supervising lower enlisted soldiers to make sure that they were properly trained and capable of performing the duties and missions at hand. Other responsibilities as a Sergeant were to be a mentor for soldiers to look up to, counsel soldiers, fair and impartial when recommending both rewards and punishment.
Confidential, 07/2006 - 10/2009 Salary: $18.75 per hour
Salem, New Hampshire Hours per week: 45
Heavy Equipment Operator
As an Equipment operator, responsibilities included the use of machinery to move construction materials, earth and other heavy materials. Operators control the equipment by moving levers, foot pedals and operating switches. The equipment used at LL & S, were excavators, loaders, skid steers, tractor trailers, fork lifts and roll off container trucks. Gained three years of knowledge and became skillful at operating and preventive maintenance of heavy equipment.
Confidential,04/2001 - 01/2006 Salary: $20.00 per hour
Peabody, Massachusetts Hours per week: 40
A Maintenance Director builds and maintains customer relationships by working with retail store clients, sub-contractors, as well as working with the mall management teams to maintain the upkeep of the facilities.
As a Director of Maintenance for three different retail malls, the position required a multitude of duties.
- Light carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and painting, snow removal and communication.
- Purchase tools and supplies while staying within the budget.
- Responsible for overseeing, directing and scheduling the maintenance staff functions for the facilities.
- Responsible for the timely and effective performance of all preventative maintenance programs, including appropriate documentation and logs
- Carry out maintenance projects that included the electrical systems, HVAC, compressors, equipment, waste reduction, safety, capital equipment purchases, buildings and grounds upkeep.
- Implemented work orders, maintained records and good computer skills.
- Be able to multi task
- Customer Relations
- Good writing skills to perform report writing and counseling's
Associate Degree Graduated
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Army Commendation Medal/Non-Article 5 NATO Medal
Army Reserve Components Achievement Medal (ARCAM)
Global War on Terrorism Service Ribbon/Afghanistan Campaign Ribbon
Mechanics Badge/Driver Badge