Highly motivated, detail oriented Professional with experience in accounting and financial analysis. Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Adept at analyzing problems and finding and implementing innovative solutions. Superior analytical and problem solving skills. Collaborates effectively with business managers to resolve variances and identify opportunities for improvement. Proficient in MAS 500, PeopleSoft, Sage ERP, Great Plains, QuickBooks Pro, and JD Edwards accounting programs.PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Confidential, Cartersville, Georgia 2011 - 2012Owner/CEO
- Built and managed dynamic work team that assisted in daily café operations.
- Handled all café accounting including accounts payable, payroll, sales, unemployment, and withholding taxes.
- Developed a multitude of marketing materials to promote and increase café sales.
- Oversaw daily store operations including food preparation, customer interaction, vendor relations, and inventory control.
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia 2008 - 2011Accounts Payable Analyst
- Full cycle accounts payable responsible for processing $18 million in checks per year.
- Interacted with 2,000 vendors on a monthly basis providing financial and accounting support.
- Reviewed and processed expense reports for 125 employees each month.
- Analyzed vendor activity to mitigate any fraudulent charges or account inaccuracies.
- Managed and maintained extensive vendor database.
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia 2007 - 2008Cash Application Specialist
- Posted lock box deposits totaling $1M+ per day.
- Reviewed and applied adjustments to customer accounts, totaling $750K per month.
- Processed and posted cash receipts and credit card transactions totaling $24M per year.
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia 2002 - 2007Accountant
- Processed over 6,000 credit card transactions per month.
- Responsible for accounts receivable billing which totaled $2M annually.
- Created and analyzed weekly aging and revenue reports.
- Posted lock box deposits which totaled over 4,000 checks each month.
- Maintained and processed payroll for 150 employees.
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia 1998 - 2001Project Accountant
- Analyzed physical equipment inventory and performed monthly gap analysis.
- Created and implemented new database to assist in financial reporting.
- Extrapolated data and developed ad hoc reports from Remedy database.
Confidential, Cumming, Georgia
Accounting Associate of Applied Science, 2011
Graduated with honors