A distinguished Generalist with extensive experience. Strong skills in interpersonal relations, generating innovative ideas, and problem solving.
Clinical Laboratory Science generalist in the following:
Chemistry, Hematology, Blood Bank, Serology, Microbiology and Urine Analysis.
Working knowledge of various automated clinical analyzer such as CX3, AXSYM, Hitachi Modular/E170, Coulter, Sysmex, ACS180, Cell DYM. IMX, ADVIA CENTAUR-XP, CLINITEC ATLAS.
EXPERIENCE5/2001- 10/2011 Medical Technologist, Confidential, Ran and applied control principles to analyze and obtain accurate patients results.
Performed routine maintenance and updated control ranges for various assays.
- Provided strong contribution as key member to identify and evaluate problems
Responsible for troubleshooting the analyzers
- Maintained a high degree of accuracy to achieve optimal test
- Quality assurance and performance improvement
- Chemistry - quantitative and qualitative analysis of serums
- Immunology - analysis of the body\'s immune response in relation to the diagnosis of
- infectious and non-infectious diseases
- Urinalysis - physical, chemical, and microscopic examination of urine
- Responsible for laboratory tests and managing equipment operation
- Performed proficiency studies
6/2000-6/2002 Medical Technologist, Confidential,
Analyzed various patients\' specimen in the chemistry and hematology departments using the subsequent automated clinical analyzers such as, Clinitek Atlas for routine urine analysis, Coulter for automated CBC differentials, Hemoglobin and Hematocrit, ACS 180 for routine coagulation studies such as PT INR, aPTT.
6/2000-5/2001 Medical Technologist, Confidential,
Responsible for the day to day operation in the following: Chemistry, Hematology
- Responsible for daily startup and operation
- Performed laboratory testing and releasing of results in a timely fashion
6/98-10/98 Volunteer Department, Confidential,
Assisting the technologist and help in several ways for a better work flow.