- I am seeking for contract or contract to hire positions in test engineering. I am especially open for positions where I can learn and build up my automation testing skills.
- I have experience as a Test Engineer in testing web sites, web applications, standalone applications, middleware software packages, Smartphone software and Tablet PC software.
- I managed test engineering staff as a Lead Test Engineer for a large multifaceted enterprise project.
- As a fast learner with the ability to think out of the box I can offer your company a potential candidate for both individual and team-oriented work environments.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering
- Clear understanding of Black and Gray box testing methodologies
- Understanding and executing test plans
- Writing and executing test cases
- Reporting and documenting functional software, feature enhancement and linguistic defects
- Performing acceptance testing, sanity/smoketesting, install/uninstall/upgrade testing, failover testing, compatibility testing, functional testing, usability testing, regression testing, ad-hoc testing and defect retesting
- Testing web sites, web applications, standalone applications, middleware software packages, Smartphone software and Tablet PC software
- Questioning and analyzing the product with a out of the box approach
- Learning new products in a short time with clear and in depth understanding
- Localization testing for Turkish
- Time and operation management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent in identifying skills of team members
- Very good in one-on-one motivation
- Training team members in individual or group sessions
- Able to keep a friendly and professional work environment
- Able to approach problems with a professional and positive attitude
- English (fluent)
- Turkish (fluent)
- German (proficient)
- Microsoft XP/Vista/7
- Mac OS X
- MS DOS
- Microsoft Server 03/08/10 *
- Novell GroupWise Server 7.0/8.5.2 *
- IBM Lotus Domino Server 7/8.5.2 *
- MS SQL Server Express 2005**
- MS SQL Server 05/08 **
I have testing experience on these platforms, not administrative experience.
Basic understanding. Can read tables and find values.
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.x/5.x
- IBM Lotus Notes 7.0.3/8.5.2
- Novell GroupWise 7.0/8.0.2
- Microsoft Office 03/07/10
- Open Office 2.2/3.3
- BlackBerry OS 4/5/6
- MS SQLServer Management Studio 2008
- Toad for SQL Server
- Test Track Pro
Web Page Design:
Lead Test Engineer
- Training and managing software test engineering staff members size of 1-30
- Planning resources and schedules for ongoing projects
- Managing test engineering staff for test execution, reporting defects, defect retesting, regression testing and testing closure
- Requesting IT team to build test environments
- Reviewing and validating major functional software defects prior sending to the client
- Sending daily/weekly reports to the client
- Identifying the team's weak points of knowledge about the product and improve it through various training strategies
- Implementing the company policy for prototype devices
- Performing acceptance testing, sanity (smoke) testing, install/uninstall testing, failover testing, compatibility testing, functional testing, usability testing, regression testing, defect retesting and ad-hoc testing on middleware software package. Whereas the software and service connects to messaging and collaboration software (Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino, Novel GroupWise) on enterprise networks and redirects emails and synchronize contacts and calendaring information between servers, desktop workstations, and mobile devices.
- Functional and linguistic testing of web sites, web applications, standalone applications, Smartphone and Tablet PC software
- Localization review for product documentation translated to Turkish
- Localization testing for software content translated to Turkish
- Evaluate Linguistic Tests taken by new applicants for Turkish Language related positions to the company and reporting their acceptance to the management
- Writing and executing test cases
- Supervising programs, daily operations, developing programs, training staff members, organizing and coordinating events.
- Identifying weak points and finding solutions in regard of the Turkish community's integration to the American Society.
- Planning curriculum, organizing and coordinating summer school 2006 and 2007, weekend school 2005, 2006 and 2007. Student spectrum K12.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
- Organizing Dialogue activity events between different faith and ethnic communities.
- Coordinating events staff for set up, break down and food service.
- Outreaching and meeting with new possible speaker candidates such as academicians, journalists, community leaders or politicians.
- Responsible for giving weekly lectures to youngsters about Turkish identity, history and religion
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating weekly social activities
- Organized and coordinated Soccer Tournament 2007 attended by 8 teams