Results driven strategic marketing and communications professional with over 20 years of expertise developing and executing integrated campaigns and programs
Product/Program/Partner Marketing - develop and execute collateral materials, Web content, internal communications, and trade show messaging
Relationship Marketing - develop key relationships with industry peers and create innovative campaign ideas consistent with marketing goals
Business Development - analyze business development opportunities, deploy feasibility studies, develop budgets, build partner relationships
Competitive Intelligence - analyze market climate and identify competitive strategies
Marketing Measurements - analyze marketing effectiveness across business units
Sales Liaison - work closely with business unit leaders to ensure sales and marketing initiatives are fully aligned
Corporate Communications - interface with senior business leaders to determine key initiatives and communications needs and align messaging across appropriate channels
Internal Communications - build messaging plans, develop electronic and print media for internal distribution, execute intranet communication
Writing - conceptualize, research, write and edit a variety of corporate communications, technical papers, white papers, data sheets, program and product overviews, press releases, customer references, scripting for radio, television and video production
PR/Media Relations - develop PR programs and strategy, interface with international, national and local media as well as trade publications, answer inquiries and act as spokesperson
Agency Management - experience working with and managing external agencies
Event Management - select appropriate events and manage at local, national and international levels, maintain event lists, develop exhibition strategy and budget
Web - develop strategy for internal/external web presence and create and manage content delivery, work with BU leaders to develop Web based campaigns and related content
Email - develop email campaigns, draft content and track responses
CD - create and package marketing and educational materials designed as training and sales tools
TV/Video - produce news, sports, entertainment and corporate videos including project development and script writing
President/Director of Marketing
- Manage over 40 healthcare professionals and budgets of over $ 4 million USD.
- Successfully develop key relationships and cost effective solutions yielding in increased patient referrals from physicians, insurers and government entities.
- Direct marketing strategy for four locations statewide. Develop corporate branding and identity strategies. Identify opportunities for technical papers. Develop relationship marketing opportunities. Manage event strategy and execution.
- Ensure maximum exposure through development of key communications vehicles, including public relations, advertising, social networking, as well broadcast and print media. Manage key agency relationships. Manage maintenance of database resources used to develop ongoing relationship marketing activities.
Marketing Services & Brand Coordinator
- Responsible for the formulation and implementation of both regional and global marketing strategies in support of sales growth objectives for Shell Global Solutions (provider of both downstream and upstream consultancy and technical services and licensed technology to a wide range of Shell and non-Shell associated clients worldwide).
- Supported sales goals by developing key initiatives for third party business. Developed key relationships with industry peers and created innovative campaign ideas consistent with marketing goals.
- Analyzed business development opportunities, deployed feasibility studies, managed budgets; worked closely with Shell sales leaders to ensure sales and marketing initiatives were fully aligned; analyzed marketing effectiveness across business units.
- Managed event strategy and media relations; built messaging plans, developed electronic and print media; executed intranet communication; developed white papers, technical data sheets, program and product overviews; worked with senior executives to align goals with key messages/themes; managed key agency relationships; worked closely with strategy and sales colleagues to analyze global market performance.
- Services included corporate identity, business analysis and development, marketing strategy, program development, collateral and Web site development.
- Clients included RLX Technologies - The Woodlands, TX, BMC Software, Inc. - Houston, TX, Gulf Coast Cancer & Diagnostic Centers - Houston, TX, The Integrity Group - Houston, TX, Corporate Relocations - London, England, Clover Staffing on site at BP - Houston, TX, Berbay Corporation - Los Angeles, CA.
Houston, TXSenior Corporate Marketing Specialist
- Worked closely with sales leaders to gather market research and determine support strategies. Developed online campaigns and content. Provided strategic services to internal clients developing marketing plans and concepts, creative briefs, and promotional materials. Draft, plan and edit publications and executive presentations for BUs and corporate programs.
Director of Marketing/Client Relations
- Experienced 46% sales increase of travel medicine program over first 12 months.
- Solicited, won, and maintained Fortune 100 and 500 clients including Mobil, Texaco, Enron, Compaq, Duke Energy, Halliburton, Houston Industries, Occidental, Baker Hughes, Reynolds Metals, and Cooper Industries.
- Successfully developed and implemented business solicitation strategies including trade show exhibition, print and radio advertising, direct mail, and cold calling.
News Writer/Associate Producer/Internet Content Producer
- Maintained a consulting relationship at KHOU through March of 1997. Produced and wrote content for Web, news and special programming.
- Produced and wrote NASA-TV programming. Produced web content, technical video packages and special projects used by NASA program managers.
Media Relations/Field Producer/Associate Producer/News Writer
- ABC Sports including Monday Night Football, PGA golf tour, auto racing, and boxing and college basketball, KTRK-TV, Channel 13, CBS News including 1992 Presidential Election, White House Press Corps,1992 Winter Olympic Games, and 1990 Economic Summit, CNN including 1992 Republican National Convention and 1989 NATPE Convention for Showbiz Tonight, ABC/TV All My Children.
Bachelor of Arts, Business Management/Mass Media
Fluent in Greek and semi fluent in Spanish