- Dedicated and self-motivated individual offering an educational background in Computer with extensive hands-on experience in software development.
- Around3.0+ years of experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Win forms, Web Forms,UML, Development and Implementation of various applications including Web and Client/Server Application,Webservices, Desktop application, Business intelligence, Payment Gateway development using Microsoft .NET Framework, C#. NET, VB.NET & ASP.NET. Experience in Software Development Life Cycle, Testing and Implementation of Client/Server applications using .NET languages(C#, VB) and SQL Sever 2000/2005 with N-tier development environment.
- Extensive knowledge of developing GUIs, WinForms, Web services and Web-Forms using .Net Technologies.
- Knowledge of data access methods like ADO.NET and report generation using Crystal reports.
- Strong background in SQL Server database design and development in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Extensively worked in almost every phase of SDLC
- Knowledge of monitoring and administration of Internet Information Server (IIS 6)
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills. Strong multi-tasking abilities needing little or no supervision. Work well with both independently and as a contributing member of the team.
- Master Degree in Information Technology PRESENT STATUS:
Confidential, Jun ‘08 – Jan 2010
Role: Application Developer
Upgrade of current applications
Mobile advertising is one of the most personalised, interactive, targeted, innovative type of advertising. This is primarily due to the convergence of the devices into \"Mobile Handset\". Advertisers are opting for mobile advertising, not only for Branding but also for selling their products /services. Mobile advertising can be done by the following ways:
SMS / Bluetooth / Voice portals / Ringtones.
- I Have worked in ASP.Net with C#.Net.This Project Comprises Of a number Of Modules
- Involved in Adserver Database part.
- Working on adserver part,
- Works in web services.
- Written Sql Queries.
- Used the C# classes in Asp.Net, Developed all the Web User Control.
- Make various reports
Technologies used: .NET framework 2.0, C#.NET, SQL server 2005, Visual Studio 2005, MS Access.
2. Presentation of Cochin airport (Desktop)
- It is in house desktop project
- Win forms are used to develop this project
- Makes store procedure for the project
- It shows the demo to the client about their demo advertisement space
- It is built in C#, SQl.
- It contain 20 win forms included login,Presentation,Admin module
- Unit testing of the project
Jan ‘07 – May ‘08
Role: Application Developer
This project monitoring online student activity of student and company from online registration form .Student First feed online registration form which takes nearby 30 fields like student name, Father Name, academic qualification, address and area of interest. to monthly and final feedback from company and student. On that basis we released the stipend to company and student. This project follows the NIC norms which required that the password in the login form should be encrypted through salted md5, pages inside the authenticated module can not be access through cache and history button disabling back button , session expiration and url should not be copied by query string and Uploading only doc. Format in the attachment, the login form required that the privileges should be separate for the lower privilege users and higher privilege users, should be safe from dos attack, application does not displays password in clear text, given password policy
- Involved in requirement gathering and client meetings.
- Used .Net Validation Controls to check the data validity of various controls
- Design and development of data access layer and effective data synchronisation and error handling.
- Done unit testing of the project
- Involved in unit testing using NUnit in C#.NET
- Coordinate and setup the test environment for QA testing.
- Making reports
Technologies used: .NET framework 2.0, C#.NET, SQL server 2005, Visual Studio 2005, Crystal reports.
Confidential, Jul ’06 - Apr‘07
Web Application /Desktop Application
Role – Interactive developer
Description: This is complete ERP package for various travels agents like Reliance Retails RIA, Pearl International, State Express, Spectrum, Mercury, Jet, Khosla, Fore and Also in Malaysia and Thailand The one project gives full feature to all agents to their office requirement in one pack and they don’t depend on two or more package.Their is 250 clients on this ERP package in India and Abroad. One can create sector of various airline, Trains, cancellation of tickets, Group ticketing and the objective of this project is to provide multiple advanced applications like Airline reservation, Hotel Booking, Car Booking, Tour and Travel. Per day, Per Month and yearly profit. It deals with all need of TDS, Vender, and Online transaction of tickets. Reporting in crystal report will provide the facility to give bill, Area wise list of Airline, Total profit in per ticket/Day/Month/Year. It will also provide the facility to take backup of database.
- Used ADO.NET for data access layer to communicate with the SQL Server database
- Involved in dataflow architecture and developed data access layer components in C# with extensive error handling and code reuse.
- Worked for the synchronisation for different layers in N tier application.
- Worked in Win forms. To design winforms, Coding in C#.
- Generated various user/administrator reports using Crystal reports.
- Involved in testing, debugging, design and documentation.
- Involved in store procedure
- Developed in Airline booking Module.
- Involved in Hotel Booking Module.
- Developed Railways reservation Module.
- Crystal Reporting of airline reservation, per sector, profit gain and more are done
Confidential,Jan ’06 – Jun ‘06
Role: Software Developer
the job profile includes developing of the detail leave taken by employee in the various department of the organization, with our team, developing of the Unit Test Plan for the same work-packs, incorporation of the enhancement in the ASP.NET & C# With SQL Server as backend.
Responsibilities: Technologies used: C# 2.0, Win Forms ,SQL Server 2005, Microsoft AJAX, Crystal reports, Visual Studio 2005
- Involved in Designing the Database.
- Involved in designing coding of win Forms.
- Developed all the modules of the application.
- Designed and developed Web forms using various Web server controls.
- Extensively used ADO.NET for accessing job and result data that resided on a SQL Server 2005 database
- Developed Database Triggers and Stored Procedures using TSQL.
- Involve in UML.
Technologies Used: Visual Studio.NET 2005,2008,2010, C#.NET, ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, Java Script, Windows XP, SQL Server 2005, IIS 5.0,NET Framework 2.0,3.0,3.5, HTML, XML