Over 14 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Coding and implementing medium to enterprise level business applications. Highly proficient in designing and developing n-tier business applications using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), designing and creating business process workflows, designing and modelling databases using SQL Server as backend. Experienced in Waterfall, Agile/Scrum methodologies and Test Driven Development (TDD) Process.
Expertise in designing normalized databases for business applications, writing stored procedures, SQL-CLR Procedures, identifying and creating necessary indexes, working with SQL Server Service broker queues, performance tuning complex stored procedures, T-SQL Queries, and creating SSIS/ETL Packages.
Experienced with full project life cycle (SDLC) using Agile/Scrum, Waterfall methodologies, and varied work experience in the Web Marketing, Mobile Services, Health care, Lead/contact management, and volume licensing , financial/brokerage-oriented projects.
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD)
- MCP Certified for Exam 70-229
- Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition.
- MCP Certified for Exam 70-315
- Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft C#. NET
- MCP Certified for Exam 70-316
- Developing and implementing Windows based applications with Microsoft C#.NET
- MCP Certified for Exam 70-320
- Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft C#.NET and Microsoft .NET Framework.
Master of Computer Applications
Confidential,NJ (Aug \'12 to Till date) as Sr. Consultant
Technologies and Tools: .NET Framework 4.0, C#.NET 4.0, Visual Studio .NET 2010, Windows Workflows 4.0, Entity Framework 4.0, ASP.NET 4.0, ASP.NET MVC3, JQuery, Ajax, XML, XSD, JSON Serialization, SQL Server 2008 R2, Log4Net, TFS
Project: SBC ToolKit
This project was designed and implemented under compliance of Patient Protection Affordable Care Act (PPACA) to produce SBC’s for UHC subscribers. PPACA requires insurance companies and employers to provide simple-to-understand summaries of the benefits and coverage (“SBC”) provided under both individual and group health plans. These summaries must be provided for most participants beginning with the first open enrollment period occurring on or after September 23, 2012.
- As an individual contributor, I was accountable to design and code assigned pages (views, models, controller classes and repository classes).
- Analyzed and identified performance bottlenecks in the common medical events pages.
- Identified and fine-tuned complex stored procedures and related queries. Created necessary indexes to improve the query responses.
- Analyzed and provided design approach for loading plans data from various agencies using SSIS packages. Mentored ETL developers to implement packages.
- Actively involved in the QA, UAT and production bugs fixing activities.
- Actively involved in troubleshooting plans data issues and worked with client-teams to resolve data related issues.
Confidential,New York (Sep \'10 to Jul’12) as Sr. Consultant
Technologies and Tools: .NET Framework 4.0, C#.NET 4.0, Visual Studio .NET 2010, Tortois SVN, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Workflows 4.0, Entity Framework 4.0, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC3, ASP.NET Ajax Framework, ASP.NET Ajax toolkit, JQuery, XML, XSD, .NET Serialization, SQL Server 2008 R2, Sql Server Integration Services (SSIS), CruiseControl.Net, TestDriven.Net, Log4Net, NUnit, CuttingEdge.Conditions, NCover, Red gate ANTS, Red gate Data/sql compare
Project: Property Intelligence (PI)
The Property Intelligence application and tools were designed and implemented to have a centralized reporting and also integrated Real Estate Platform with legacy MRI and Investran systems. Mainly it supports DRP capabilities to receive, store and reports on key financial and operational data elements for Real Estate and private equity Investments.
- Worked with MRI SMEs and business analyst to understand the requirements for PI and MRI integration for financial data.
- Designed and coded views, domain model classes and controller get and post actions for templates management functionality.
- Designed and coded views for template management screens.
- Designed and coded WCF web services APIs for user interface operations and APIs to process financial data uploads and GL account translations.
- Designed and coded business logic layer classes for complete UI operations and workflow activities.
- Modeled and created database schema for the entire application and coded Data Access Layer using Entity Framework 4.0 and repository classes.
- Designed and coded template definitions and mapping approach for workflow engine to extract and process financial and operational data.
- Coded custom workflow activities data uploads and approval process by property managers and clients.
- Coded unit and integration test cases for TDD process for highest quality.
- Designed and developed SSIS /ETL Packages to load Chart of accounts, operational and financial data provided through excels and delimited files through MRI system.
- Designed and developed SSIS / ETL packages to synchronize PI and MRI systems bi-directional changes.
Confidential,New York – Human Resources Administration - MIS, New York (Apr \'09 to Sept’10) as Lead Developer / Architect
Technologies and Tools: .NET Framework 3.5, C#.NET, Visual Studio .NET 2008, TFS2005, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Sequential Workflows using WF, Multi-threaded windows services, LINQ to SQL, O/R Designer, LINQ to XML, LINQ to In-memory Objects, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Ajax Framework, ASP.NET Ajax toolkit, JQuery, XML, XSLT, XSD, .NET Serialization, SQL Server 2005, MS Visio, InfoPath
Project: Print to Mail
Print-To-Mail solution is designed and developed for The City of New York, Human Resources Administration agency to deliver 20 million mail pieces to customers every year. The set of tools and services are implemented .Net environment using SOA architecture. This solution provides immense cost savings to the HRA by means of postal discounts and also assists in normalizing, correcting and presorting addresses.
Contribution: (Lead Developer / Architect)
- Closely worked with PM’s, business users to get detailed requirements and designed technical architecture and technical specifications.
- Designed the layers and services of the system and mentoring 3 developers in coding web request intake application, and coded services using SOA architecture to process these requests in the service layer. Web UI is designed and developed using ASP.NET, Ajax Toolkit, JQuery, and using C# as code behind page handlers. Web Services are designed and coded in WCF environment and workflow has been designed using Windows workflow foundation using Visual studio 2008.
- Modeled and designed normalized databases for the entire solution using SQL Server 2005. Maintained database changes for entire development cycle and frequent builds.
- Designed and implemented LINQ 2 SQL data context models using O/R Designer as a data access layer.
- Designed and coded business logic in the web services using WCF to process UI operations. Entire functionality has been implemented in the services layer.
- Coded asynchronous sequential workflow enabled web services to generate job samples by performing request processing steps like extracting data, validating data, performing address standardization, performing mail merge, generating pdf files.
- Designed and coded multithreaded windows services to process the production job workflow to process requests on scheduled intervals.
- Coded transformation utility library to transform electronic xml forms in to html using XSLT for pdf generation.
- Coded C# library to process extract/pull data from external SQL Server/Oracle databases, delimited text files. Used C# reflection to return dynamic list of objects to process generic file formats.
- Worked with other teams/developers to integrate PTM services with external FileNet /eforms services.
- Designed and integrated SSRS Reports for request summary and drilldown details of request review and approval.
- Performed code reviews and made sure team follows design/coding standards, mentoring on their day to day activities.
- Closely worked with PMs on updating development status, task assignments, and managing deliverables and review sessions with business group.
- Coordinated with DBAs for frequent database backup/restores, permission related issues.
- Involved with third-party vendor software reviews with respect to PTM2 integration architecture.
Confidential,Redmond WA (Jan \'08 to Apr’09) as Sr. Application Developer – (Sr. Consultant)
Technologies and Tools: .NET Framework 3.5, C#.Net, Winforms, Visual Studio .NET 2008, TFS2005, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), State Management Workflow (WF), LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Ajax toolkit, XSD, .NET XML Serialization, SQL Server 2008, SSIS/ETL Packages, MS Visio
Project: Cashback Bing/Live Search Merchant On-boarding
I have worked with Cash back Bing Search (earlier Live Search) Merchant On boarding team to help on boarding merchants who wants to participate in the Bing search (Live Search) Cash back program using Premium Direct API integration. Microsoft Bing/Live search cash back program offers savings to U.S customers who click on search text ads in the live search site.
Contribution: (Sr. Application Developer)
- Designed and developed a shopping cart application using C#, Visual Studio 2008, .Net Framework 3.5
- Designed Shopping Cart Database in SQL Server 2008
- Integrated shopping cart with Live Search Cash back premium direct APIs using C#
- Implemented Digital Signature validations in C#
- Designed and coded Products & Catalog services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Designed and coded Purchase Orders Processing Workflow using Windows workflow (WF)
- Integrated with PayPal for PayPal payment processing.
- Designed and coded DAL using LINQ to SQL O/R Designer.
- Created integration guidelines for on boarding merchants
- Wrote SSIS/ETL Packages to pull Catalog, products from products warehouse databases
- Closely worked with on boarding PM\'s and provided assistance for analysis and technical/architectural guidance.