- Over 15 years in the IT industry with an emphasis on QA testing and analysis.
- Extensive experience in testing Web Services, Middleware, Web-based and Client/Server applications with regression testing, system testing, integration testing, performance testing, stability testing, database and data warehouse testing on all stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong background in software engineering, testing frameworks and automation to drive the overall planning, execution, tracking, and delivery of projects.
Operating Systems: Unix/Solaris/HP-UX/IBM-AX, Windows NT/95/98/2000/XP/Vista, Linux 7.3 Red Hat
Software: Oracle Tools: SQL*Plus, SQL*Net, Navigator, Developer 2000/6, EDI, BRIO Enterprise,
Microsoft Project 2000, SOAP, CVS, SVN, Test Director/Quality Center, SAP, ETL tools
IBM RUP, Clear Quest, Clear Case, Informatica, ER Studio 5, UDDI, VMWare, SCRUM, J2EE
Databases: Oracle 7/8i/9i/10g/11i, Teradata, OLAP, Microsoft SQL Server 7/2000, DB2, Diamond 725
Automation Tools: Segue Silk 5.0.2, WinRunner 6.0/7.0/7.5/7.6, Xrunner 6.0, LoadRunner 6.0/9.5, QTP, Selenium
Protocols: FTP, TCP/IP, SSL, HTTP
Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering
Confidential,08/09 - current Consultant
- Create Test Plans and Test cases for Marketplace Partners project; perform functional, regression and integration testing.
- Create weekly status reports on QA progress using Test HP Quality Center and Remedy, report results on project status meetings.
- Conduct investigation of found issues by running corresponded APIs and verify the output parameters.
Environment: Windows XP, Solaris 2.9, Oracle 9/10g, PL/SQL Developer, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell scripts, J2EE, SCRUM, HP Quality Center 9.0, Apache, Java Script, SOA, WebSphere, Remedy, Web-logic.
Confidential,12/08 – 08/09 Senior Integration Consultant
- Created test plan and test cases for different projects, coordinated testing activities across multiple business units
- Estimated testing effort for each project and prioritized tusks for concurrent projects.
- Created weekly status report on QA progress, report result on project meetings and published result on QA dashboard
- Performed End to End testing of SOA including order creation on Portal, processing on SAP, Oligo Manufacturing and Oracle Manufacturing using webMethod, Config DB and various XML based interfaces passing the data. The data interface formats are defined using XML schemas and are transported as XML documents.
- Set up and updated test data according to business flow on Oracle DB and XML files, ran APIs in Oracle 9i using SQL Developer, performed white box testing and GMP defect classification.
- Created user manuals for different AB GMP and published them on company’s wiki pages.
- Performed functional and load testing of new Customer Learning Portal using Load Runner 9.5
- Worked with project managers and development team to resolve issues during the testing cycle.
Environment: Windows XP, Solaris 2.9, Oracle 10g, Oracle Forms, Shell scripts, Java, Quality Center 9.0, XML,
WSDL, UDDI, SOAP messages, Web Method, SAP, Oracle Manufacturing, Websphere portal,
SQL Developer Remedy, Load Runner 9.5, SOA, Remote Function Calls, SQL Net, Agile
Development Environment, SRUM
Confidential,08/08 – 11/08 Integration Consultant
- Actively participated in Product Requirements and use cases review meetings for Trinity Application and Compute Cloud project. This project optimizes the resource utilization in eBay Marketplace Datacenters; reduced infrastructure cost and time to market for application deployment.
- Created Master Test Plans and Back End Test cases for Trinity Application and Compute Cloud project
- Worked with offshore development team to resolve issues during the testing cycle.
- Created weekly status report on QA progress.
Environment: Windows XP, Solaris 2.9, SQL Server, Shell scripts, Java, SCRUM, Quality Center 9.0, Apache, BugZilla, Tomcat, SVN, LDAP server, SOAP messaging, XML, XML Schema, WSDL, UDDI, LDAPSoft, Tibco messaging bus, SOA, JMS, Cal Event.
Confidential,06/05 - 07/08 Senior Software QA Engineer
- Created Master Test Plans and Test cases for assigned projects, reviewed and approved Test Plans created by cross-functional teams participated in release projects.
- Provided technical leadership and mentoring team members including offshore QA engineers.
- Performed data validation using ETL tool Informatica and white box testing of all data feeds from vendors including files processing using PL/SQL procedures, functions and Shell scripts.
- Created and ran test cases for DB objects validation, Oracle error code for systems errors and API specific code for application errors according to API specifications.
- Developed and maintained Cron Jobs with UNIX Shell Scripts to run internal processes.
- Coordinated testing activities for multiple projects on all stages of Software Development Life Cycle: participated in walk thru to define testability for requirements, systems integration, release acceptance test, functional testing, configuration and change control.
- Created weekly status report on QA progress for each release project using Test Director/Quality Center, reported results to QA Manager and published reports on QA dashboard
- Worked actively with developers and testers from different department and vendors to isolate bugs, verified bug fixes and improved quality of the product, with release management to coordinate builds and install tickets, with product managers to facilitate and resolve project related issues.
- Developed and managed test lab infrastructure and product validation processes
- Continuously improved QA processes, procedures, and standards by working closely with customer support department.
- Supported monthly nightly releases from the office and on-call 24x7 for post release issues.
Environment: Windows XP, Solaris 2.9, Oracle 9/10g, PL/SQL Developer, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, Teradata, Shell scripts, Selenium, J2EE, Perl, Python, SCRUM, Mercury Test Director/Quality Center 9.0, Apache, Java Script, SOA, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, WebSphere, Remedy, Informatica, Microsoft.net, Web-logic.
Confidential,05/03 - 06/05 QA Team Lead/QA Manager
- Lead and managed QA Team of 6 QA Engineers in Global Information Systems department.
- Managed Help Desk activities performed by QA group for Oracle Financial End Users.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance Service Requests database, created weekly status report on QA progress and reported results to Senior Director.
- Created Test Plan, test cases and User Manuals for each new project using Oracle BPEL flow, Functional and Technical Design Documents, performed functional and integration testing.
- Tested interface to send Payment data extract to Banks (JPM and Bank of America) based on Payment Format Instruction program using SOA and PL/SQL
- Tested projects related with Oracle CRM modules: Service Contracts and Service Requests.
- Implemented Win Runner 7.6 with Oracle Add Inn 7.6 for automation testing Oracle Financial 11.5.8/11.5.9 AR and GL modules
- Created automation script for Billing Month End Process for 2 lines of businesses: CRS and ICS customers.
- Created automation script and batch file to run 7 concurrent processes from Service Requests database in specified date and time, exported files in to browser and saved then as a .txt files.
Environment: Windows 2000/XP, Solaris 2.8, Oracle 11.5.8/11.5.9, Toad, SQL Navigator, Oracle Forms 4.5, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell scripts, Oracle CRM, BPEL, WinRunner 7.6, QTP, Oracle Add In 7.6, Microsoft Project 2003, J2EE/Java, Apache-HTTP Server, AIL, Rational Unified Process, XML, WSDL, Web services.