Confidential, Tallahassee, FL†
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Anticipated Graduation Date: May 2014
Confidential†- Leasing Specialist†
Tallahassee, FL February 2012 – June 2012
- Processed leasing applications including following up with credit and background requirements.
- Manage maintenance requests and resident’s personal concerns.
- Showing apartments to prospective customers and following up with customers in a timely manner.
- Maintain high standards for a safe and attractive residential community.
Confidential†- Claim Representative†
Oldsmar, FL June 2011– February 2012
- Settled health insurance claims for insured by issuing payment to primary care physicians and third party.
- Researched and verified the Cafeteria Plan to settle health insurance claims.
- Adhered to Federal HIPAA Laws.
- Exceeded productivity and quality assurance standards.
Confidential†- Claims Report Administrator
St. Petersburg, FL November 2010 – June 2011
- Handled first initial claim for insured/claimant.
- Managed auto, property and liability claims for insured.
- Reviewed customer’s policy, discussed applicable coverage, and initiate repairs or total loss procedures.
- Selected and trained to assist Express Offices with comprehensive claims during catastrophe season.
Confidential†- Verification Specialist
Largo, FL April 2010 – August 2010
- Conducted criminal, employment, education and rental background checks for clients.
- Compiled reports for clients explaining final results.
- Accessed mainframe and intranet systems, multi tasking while inputting different macros as per client’s request.