Professional with twenty five years of diversified business experience within Fortune 500 Corporations.
Computer skills: SAP, Word, Excel, Epicor (Platinum), Lotus notes, Tesseract, ADP E-Time, ADP Enterprise and Ceridian Payroll Systems, Payroll Tax filing.
Confidential,Princeton, NJ 2/2012 – 4/2012
- Prepare and fund daily and monthly payroll, taxes, bonus, and pension
- Balance third party cash funding
- Prepared payments, and distributed for United Way, Union Dues Aetna and 401K.
- Reconciled monthly and quarterly, Payroll deductions to General Ledger.
- Prepared monthly journal entries
Confidential,Edison, NJ 2006-December 2009
($50 million privately held fundraising management company)
- Prepare and submit quarterly tax returns
- Prepare and submit W-2’s for 6 locations
- Verify and Approve W-2’s for mailing for 80 locations
- Open new Workers Compensation Policies and prepare and submit state insured premiums.
- Liaison with ADP customer service
- Assist with special payroll accounting projects as needed
- Prepare and post journal entries for month end close
- Correspond to inquires from outside tax agencies
- Prepare and pay property & B&O taxes for various locations
- Maintain payroll information for audits
- Responsible for time and attendance data entry: ADP E-Time and ADP Enterprise for 2500 multi-state employees.
- Ensured clocks are updated and Detail Punch Reports sent daily to 12 sites.
- Customer service support and employee verifications.
Confidential,Teterboro, NJ 1991 - 2003
(Previously Haarmann & Reimer Corp.)
Payroll Tax Specialist/Accounting Liaison
- Prepared payments, and distributed all State, Local and Unemployment taxes to appropriate agencies.
- Reconciled monthly, quarterly, and yearly taxes to Payroll Register, General Ledger, and W’2s.
- Ensured preparation and balancing of bi-weekly payroll.
- Prepared and posted payroll journal entries in SAP.
- Responsible for accruals and accrual reversals for vacation, commissions and bonuses.
- Liaison with accounting department for problem resolution and error correction regarding payroll accounts and employee accounts.
- Preparation and Distribution of gross payroll of approximately $80 million exempt and salaried employees.
- Assisting in preparation of annual budget with detailed reports of costs and variances.
Property Accounting Associate
- Installed system to control purchases and inventory.
- Verified capital projects authorization controls, and assigned project numbers.
- Established procedures for analyzing project costs.
Accounts Payable Associate
- Prepared and entered invoices for payment in SAP accounting system. 0
- Processed employee expense reports for payment.
Confidential,Iselin, NJ 1981 - 1990
Accounting Associate II
- Maintained $35K petty cash, travelers checks, and foreign currency fund.
- Issued travelers checks for temporary advance and/or personal travel.
- Posted advances and travelers checks to General Ledger and maintained inventory of remaining checks.
- Processed employee expense reports for payment on a timely basis.
- Issued and canceled credit cards for frequent employee travel.
- Assisted Accounts Payable as back up auditor.
- Handled all correspondence for Department.