Versatile office professional with strong customer service and administrative support skills; multi-task oriented with excellent organizational and time-management abilities; friendly and professional personality; able to interface well with people at all levels; hardworking; honest; dependable.
Office skills include: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook; QuickBooks; WordPerfect; Citrix; Internet Explorer; Appointment Manager Pro; Business Contact Manager; various online database systems; Math skills; 10-key; copiers; fax machine; scanners; mail processing equipment; WPM: 50; ability to lift 50#
Confidential, Hudson, WI 8/2000 - Present
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT FARM MANAGER (as-needed basis)
- Assist in the management of family-owned equine facility which includes responding to customer inquiries and issues; developing contracts; scheduling Veterinary and Farrier appointments; maintaining files and database; and processing invoices; Assist in the care of 25-35 horses.
Confidential, Stillwater, MN 3/2011 - 7/15/2011
ADMINISTRATIVE RESEARCHER (Temporary Position)
- Served as a Researcher for James Hardie Building products which involved making over 100 calls and e-mails daily regarding building construction and materials.
- Carried out on-line research.
- Using building plans and specs, generated spread sheets and graphs via Access.
Confidential, Stillwater, MN 08/2010 - 12/2010
Production Specialist (Temporary Position)
- Read and reviewed specs for daily production.
- Set up filling/capping machines prior to production; took down and cleaned at end of day.
- Prepared labels and label products.
- Performed product counts for items processed.
- Boxed and labeled products in preparation for shipment.
Confidential, Stillwater, MN 11/2009 - 7/2010
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Provided administrative support and customer service for the company; served as primary contact for the Carpet Cleaning and Pest Control Divisions.
- Coordinated with field technicians in the scheduling of daily appointments and service orders.
- Prepared estimates, invoices and other documents and sent out via e-mail, fax, and regular mail.
- Covered 11-line phone system; provided customer assistance; took messages and transferred calls.
- Maintained filing system of over 700 customers and subcontractors.
Confidential, Stillwater, MN 8/2008 - 1/2009
ADMINISTRATIVE GIFT CARD/CERTIFICATE ASSOCIATE (Temporary Seasonal Position)
- Answered phones, assisted customers, took messages and forwarded calls to appropriate staff.
- Processed gift card/certificate requests from customers, which involved cash transactions and completion of daily and monthly tracking spreadsheets.
- Trained and mentored a new Gift Card/Certificate Associate.
Confidential, Stillwater, MN 3/2007 - 4/2008
EYEWEAR SPECIALIST (Part Time)
- Assisted customers in their selection and purchase of eyewear products and services.
- Answered phones, scheduled appointments, responded to inquiries, directed calls as necessary.
- Maintained and updated files and inventory; verified insurance and processed invoices and payments; maintained current customer and insurance information into company database system
Confidential, New Richmond, WI 09/2005 - 3/2007
Administrative Assistant/Assistant Manager of Equine Farm
- Completed a variety of administrative duties using QuickBooks Program.
- Prepared estimates, invoices, statements, bills and payroll.
- Processed incoming and outgoing mail.
- Developed a filing system for the Excavating and Equine Businesses.
- Responsible for daily care of 20 which included feeding; stall cleaning; working horses; prepping horses and trailer for shows; scheduling appointments with the Farrier and Veterinarian.
- Foaling out babies and halter breaking.
Confidential, Hudson, WI 3/2004 - 8/2005
- Entered and updated customer information in company database system.
- Typed customer quotes, invoices, and other miscellaneous typing assignments.
- Handled incoming and outgoing mail.
- Answered phones, responded to customer inquiries, and served as dispatcher for service repair calls.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE (SIDE JOBS)
- Horse Trainer
- Riding Instructor
- House Cleaner
- House & Pet Sitter
earned Certificate of Agricultural Management
Keyboarding and Document Processing
completed Medical Terminology. Currently working towards Medical Administrative Degree.
On-line course through Penn Foster Career School - Personal Fitness Trainer Certification
References upon request.