Award-winning Customer Service professional with over 20 years solid experience. Fully bilingual in English/Spanish. Enjoy helping others, natural problem solving abilities. Outgoing, hard-working, compassionate person.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient in all major airline computer systems, with excellent data entry and data base management.
- Fully functional in Micro Soft Word, Lexis, Fast Data, NCCI.
- Work well in fast paced, demanding, high-call volume environment.
- Mentored and monitored new employees, teaching through example.
ACS STATE HEALTH CARE - Call Center East Hartford, Ct
DSS-CONTRACTS 2010 t0 2011
CSR-ELIG WORKER-HUSKY CHATER OAK INSURANCE
GOVERNMENT SOLUTIONS PROGRAM
Serviced DSS AND HUSKY CHARTER OAK ACCTS
Taking care all the calls for the Department of Social Service, solving problems and coordinating
clients and families in their insurance needs, dealing with Providers, DCF, Hospitals etc.
Confidential, Rocky Hill, CT
Account Manager-Collector 2008 to 2009
- Collected and cured past due high risk accounts.
- Maintained multi-million dollar portfolios controlling repossessions, delinquencies, and losses.
Confidential, Orange, FL
Senior Travel Consultant 2005 to 2008
- Serviced corporate and public accounts for all traveling needs including leisure, corporate, domestic, international, groups, tours, cruises, air/cars/hotels ticketing.
- Developed and maintained strong following of customers by providing continuance professional service.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Business Travel Counselor-Citibank-Citigroup-accounts-call center 2000 to 2005
- Fielded 200-300 calls daily to arrange business and leisure corporate travel.
- Continually met and exceeded sales goals, recognized with awards.
Confidential, East Hartford, CT
Senior Travel Consultant/Leisure and Corporate Travel 1990 to 2000
- Managed corporate accounts in all New England and Southeast including Hamilton Standard, Pratt and Whitney, Sikorsky, Otis Elevator, Gold Building VIPs.
- Went above and beyond to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Supervisor or Domestic and International Telemarketing Department 1983 to 1990
- Hired as agent, promoted during first year to Supervisor.to Reservation Department
- Trained all new agents as to company policy and procedure.
- Monitored progress by listening to trainees interactions with customers, interrupting calls if necessary, and providing feedback to new hires following calls.
Confidential, Springfield, CT
Registered Nurse 1973 to 1980
- Nurse/Counselor at OB/GYN clinic, working with patients from beginning of pregnancy to delivery.
Certificate - Financial Consultant
School of Nursing - Registered Nurse
Social Worker Certification
Associate\'s Degree - Business Administration