MS Office "Power User" Verbal Communicator
Office Skills: Telephone & Front Desk Receptionist ,Customer Service , Filing Database & Records Management Executive & Administrative Support Reports & Spread sheets, Complaint Handling, Data EntryComputer Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access Outlook, Windows Vista/XP
Confidential, Houston, TX Teacher Aide/Clerk 4/2001 to 11/2007
- customer service Excelled in role requiring the ability to handle a variety of customer service and administrative tasks and resolve customer issues with expediency.
- Participated in multi-class, multi-age activities to increase student interpersonal skills.
- Led "cleanup" of company database and files. Restored organization to personnel, financial and operational records and accelerated data input , processing and retrieval times.
- Consistently p0raised by management for the quality and timeliness of reports, attention to detail, exemplary delivery and team-player attitude.
Confidential, Houston, TX Teacher Aide 3/92 to 12/99
- Served as first point of contact for students, faculty and staff calling or visiting the main administrative office. Efficiently operated campus switchboard and provided prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assistance.
- Integrated technology across curriculum providing additional classroom resources and enabling hands-on use of computer equipment. Advised parents on their children's readiness for kindergarten.
Business Administrative 2008
Seeking a position at this school that seeks an ambitious person, where acquired skills and education will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement.